man to win a Gold Glove is special for Andrew

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 03.06.2018 07:14
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Gold Coast recruit Jarrod Wallace is relishing the opportunity to be an NRL-level starting prop next year in the Titans forward pack.Wallace, starting just 10 times in a 73-game career with Brisbane, is tipped to don the No.8 jersey in 2017 alongside Ryan James.He met his Titans teammates on Thursday as the team returned to training at their new base at Parkwood International, and said the chance to take the starting role was why he headed south from the Broncos.The opportunity to be a starting front-rower was high here, he said.Up at the Broncos they still had Sam Thaiday and (Adam) Blairy and (Josh) McGuire and things like that.Wallace began his junior career on the Gold Coast, debuting with the club in the under-20s.I was probably about a 115kg chubby little 16-year-old, he laughed.He then left for Brisbane for the final year of under-20s with the likes of Luke Bailey standing between him and a first grade spot, averaging less than 40 minutes a game as he helped them to the 2015 grand final off the bench.Theyve pretty much got me to where I am today and my career, he said.But Im looking forward to the challenge, stepping out of the shadow of a few of the boys Ive been playing with up there.Since signing with the Titans in July, the 25-year-old has also seen the likes of Jarryd Hayne and Kevin Proctor join the squad for the 2017 season.And he admits hes been rubbing his hands together at the prospect.When I heard they had signed I knew they were great signings, he said.Especially Jarryd, hes a good player and I reckon this pre-season going into next year hes going to be outstanding.And look at Kev, hes over in England at the moment playing for NZ. He deserves where he is, hes only going to make the side stronger. LeBron James Jersey .B. - Sebastien Auger made 44 saves as the Saint John Sea Dogs edged the visiting Acadie-Bathurst Titan 2-1 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Tristan Thompson Jersey . Canada is now down to its 22-player limit, although but players wont be registered until Christmas Day. Changes could still be made as a result of a suspension or injury. http://www.wholesalecavaliersjerseys.com/ .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. Jeff Green Jersey .com) - Yankee Stadium is the home of the Bronx Bombers, but on Sunday afternoon it will open its gates to host the latest addition of the Hudson River Rivalry. Brad Daugherty Jersey . Kyle Denbrook, a soccer player from Saint Marys University, took the CIS male athlete of the week honour. Stanley, a fourth-year business administration student from Charlottetown, scored both goals in a 2-0 win over Dalhousie on Friday and tallied again in a 1-0 win over Saint Marys on Sunday. A.J. Andrews has made plenty of highlight plays on the diamond -- so much so that even MLB has recognized her.Andrews, who plays for the National Pro Fastpitchs Akron Racers, became the first female athlete to win a Rawlings Gold Glove Award on Friday. She was one of three athletes to receive a standing ovation, joining MLB Hall of Famers Al Kaline and Brooks Robinson.Its such a surreal moment, even walking up, the fact that Im in front of all these All-Stars, all these magnificent baseball players and the fact that I get to put my name with that, Andrews told Eduardo Perez at the ceremony. I get to say, I won a Gold Glove.That Gold Glove is going in a shrine in her room with purple and gold streamers in honor of her LSU Tigers.How good of an outfielder is Andrews? Well, for starters, she made a catch while falling through the fence. You read that right.The ball was in the air, I was just runninng back for it -- I honestly thought it was a home run, Andrews said.ddddddddddddSo I ran back for it and I get to the wall and the ball was there, and I just did all I could to reach up and catch it.Being the first woman to win a Gold Glove is special for Andrews, who said it makes goals that previously seemed unachievable to women now attainable.Impossible is a very minimal word, and it means absolutely nothing, Andrews said. Before this year, Im sure many people thought it was impossible for a female to win a Rawlings Gold Glove and never thought it would be something a female could achieve. ... Its really giving a push to womens sports and the strides that theyre trying to make.Andrews became the first woman to win a Gold Glove. But she probably wont be the last. Youth NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Gear Camo China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Online ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.