was 30-17 as Rokoduguni was driven o

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 03.06.2018 07:11
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

LAS VEGAS -- The basketball world was given a glimpse of Kevin Durant sharing the court with a couple of his new Golden State Warriors teammates for the first time Monday as USA Basketball opened its pre-Olympic training camp at UNLVs Mendenhall Center.Durant closed practice by participating in a shooting drill with fellow wing players Draymond Green and Klay Thompson, with the trio expected to make up the bulk of Golden States starting lineup next season.Before theyll play any meaningful basketball together, theres still plenty to digest about Durants decision to leave the Oklahoma City Thunder and sign with the back-to-back Western Conference champions -- particularly where things stands with Durants relationship with OKC and his former running mate, Russell Westbrook.Its sports, Durant said. They unite everybody. I had a chance to play in Oklahoma City for eight years and see the city come together and support the team. I understand where theyre coming from. It hurt me. I was hurt for a few days because I knew I hurt so many people in Oklahoma City by changing teams.Of course, theyre going to say what they have to say, because everybody is emotional. I understand that. Sports is a way to get away from the real world for a second. We provide that. I understand how they feel. I cant really say anything to make them feel any different; Ill still go out there and be who I am as a basketball player and as a person. Like I say, life moves on.Durant was asked if Westbrooks own impending free agency in the summer of 2017 impacted how he chose his destination, and he downplayed its significance as a deciding factor.We didnt really talk about that, Durant said. We didnt really talk about anything at all.Theres been plenty of talk in the past two weeks, of course, about just what happened to cause Durant to join the Warriors after his Thunder were up 3-1 on them in the Western Conference finals.Im shocked we did get him, you know? said Green, who said he practiced on the opposite team of Durant on Monday. You dont get a top-three player in the world. Some would say the best player in the world. Obviously its all someones opinion, but you dont get that every day. Thats just not normal. Im not going to act like its something that happens every day. Its one of the biggest moves in NBA history. I hope everybody else is shocked, because I am.It was a preferable type of shock for Green after what he and Warriors went through in the Finals, having their 73-win season marred as they couldnt complete the championship run after being up 3-1 on the Cleveland Cavaliers.It definitely ... it helps relieve that, because its something you can really grasp and look ahead with, and its something special to look ahead with, Green said. It helps out a lot, for sure.Durants decision sent a ripple effect through the league. The Golden State roster was completely overhauled, including Harrison Barnes -- now an Olympic teammate of Durants -- ending up signing with the Dallas Mavericks.Golden State is a first-class organization, Barnes said. They were communicating with me the whole time and telling me they were going to be active in free agency. If they didnt get their guy, they would come back around to me. That allowed me to process in my mind what it would be like to go somewhere else, and thats what happened. I was able to go to a great team. Theres no bad blood between us. We accomplished what our goal was when I first got drafted, which was to win a championship.Durant -- who declined to go too in depth into his various free agency meetings other than to say Tom Brady tempted him to be ready to just say, OK, Lets go, and join the Boston Celtics -- said he was at peace with where he ended up, no matter what criticism it might bring.I cant make a decision on my life because everybody else is going to be upset about it, Durant said. I just told myself to put me first and really think about what I wanted. And this is what I wanted. Well see what happens.Im just going to experience everything the way I experience it. I always think about the game of basketball, so if I focus on the game of basketball, I dont worry about if Im a hero or a villain. I focus on the people who keep it positive and hold me accountable, and push me to my limits. Life goes on at some point.Information from ESPNs Ramona Shelburne, Arash Markazi and Ethan Sherwood Strauss was used in this report. Cody Zeller Jersey . -- Nathan Pancel scored twice as the Sudbury Wolves defeated the North Bay Battalion 4-2 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Dwight Howard Jersey . Having already announced that the race will start May 9 with three stages in Northern Ireland and Ireland and finish in Trieste on June 1, the rest of the route was unveiled Monday. http://www.cheaphornetsjerseyschina.com/ . Woodson said during a radio interview Thursday that the Knicks Carmelo Anthony doesnt get the same calls as other superstars. Dell Curry Jersey . - Goaltender Philippe Desrosiers of the Rimouski Oceanic has broken a shutout record that was only three months old in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League. Marvin Williams Jersey . Despite the cost, effort and an improved steroid test, its possible that very few -- if any -- positives will be detected, Dr. Richard Budgett told The Associated Press in an interview. "We just dont know what the results from Torino will be," Budgett said. Leroy Houston made a fairytale return to Bath on loan from Queensland Reds by scoring the bonus point try against a competitive Worcester side.Bath had been trailing 17-6 at half-time but regrouped to score all their tries in the second half and make it three out of three Aviva Premiership victories.The other tries came from England wing Anthony Watson, Matt Banahan and Semesa Rokoduguni. George Ford converted all four, having kicked three penalties.Hooker Neil Annett and wing Dean Hammond crossed for the Warriors in the first half and Perry Humphreys scored their third try late on. Former Bath fly-half Tom Heathcote kicked two conversions and a penalty.Number eights Houston was very much the fans favourite during his three seasons at Bath before heading back to Australia during the summer in the hope of a Wallabies first cap.Back at the Recreation Ground since Monday as emergency loan cover, he might have scored with his first touch but Banahan fluffed a simple pass.Worcester saw prop Val Rapava-Ruskin denied a try by the TMO before gaining their just reward with a try on 17 minutes by Annett. Wynand Oliviers break off Heathcotes pass did the damage initially and teenage debutant Jamie Shillcock provided the final link for Annett. Heathcote added the conversion.Ford made amends for an early miss with an angled penalty from 40 metres when the Worcester scrum was penalised but Bath had so far shown none of the ffluency or forward power of last weekends hammering of Newcastle.ddddddddddddefensively too, Bath lacked bite and belief and Dean Hammond added a second try on 31 minutes, brushing through Homers tackle.The former Scottish international then exchanged penalties with Ford as Worcester went in at the break with a 17-6 lead. But it was Bath who found their feet quickest after the interval, as Ford fed Houston with an inside pass and Watson appeared on the number eights shoulder to score.Fords conversion narrowed Worcesters lead to 17-13 and the TMO then ruled that Rokoduguni had failed to ground Bowdens chip through. Bath kept up the pressure though and Ford neatly chipped over the top of the defence for Banahan to claim the try, again converted by the fly-half.That put the home side in front for the first time and a now-dominant scrum earned more points for Ford as his third penalty extended the lead to 23-17 on the hour.Within a couple of minutes it was 30-17 as Rokoduguni was driven over the line for the third try. Worcester were not dead by any means, however, and Bath were stretched left and right before Humphreys scored a well-constructed try, which Heathcote failed to convert.Bath went straight down to the other end and Houston crossed from a tapped penalty to complete his dream return and secure the victory. Youth NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Gear Camo China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Online ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.