added. And Im saying, You know what, th

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 18.03.2018 12:42
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

LOS ANGELES -- Brandon Brown had a career-high 26 points on Thursday night and Steven Haney made four free throws in the final 13 seconds to help Loyola Marymount hold off Southern Utah 75-68.The Lions (3-3) had their largest lead at 40-24 late in the first half and matched it at 44-28 with 17:30 left in the game.The Thunderbirds (2-7) steadily clawed their way back into contention, getting within four with 4:55 to go. Southern Utah went scoreless for the next 3:51 while LMU pushed its lead to 68-59.Buay Tuach had 11 points and Shamar Johnson and Stefan Jovanovic added 10 points each for the Lions. Brown was 4 of 6 from 3-point range and 8 of 13 overall from the field.Randy Onwuasor had 33 points on 12-of-25 shooting and James McGee added 19 points and five 3-pointers for the Thunderbirds. Nelson Agholor Jersey . It was just business as usual for the Thunder at home. Durant scored 32 points and the Thunder beat the Bulls 107-95 on Thursday night for their eighth straight win. Rodney McLeod Jersey . -- The Portland Timbers and Real Salt Lake played to a 0-0 tie Saturday night that left the top of the Western Conference standings unchanged. http://www.cheapeaglesjerseysauthentic.com/ .C. -- Rodney Hood connected from all over the court while freshman Jabari Parker was busy swatting shots and scoring in transition. Malcolm Jenkins Jersey . Sulaiman, 44, was chosen unanimously Tuesday in a vote by the leadership, the World Boxing Council said. Sulaiman becomes the sixth president of the organization. Rasul Douglas Jersey . If ever they start actually putting pictures beside words in the dictionary, the Blue Jays left-handers mug will appear beside “Consistency. JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Jaguars coach Gus Bradley fired offensive coordinator Greg Olson over the weekend because he didnt believe the struggling offense was going to get any better under Olson.The Jaguars stumbled through seven games and finally hit rock bottom during the first half of last Thursday nights 36-22 loss to Tennessee. After a thorough evaluation over the next two days, Bradley said he just didnt see any way that Olson could get things turned around.I just couldnt grasp in my mind that the results are going to change if we continue going in this direction, Bradley said Monday. And I just didnt feel like personality- and philosophy-wise the change would take place.When I look at it, we want to play hard, we want to play fast and we want to play together. I didnt see that part. I havent seen that part offensively this year. Thats my philosophy. I wanted to see us play at that level and it seemed at times that it was an offense that grew, with every opportunity, more and more frustrated. I didnt know if that could change.The offense has been borderline nonfunctional at times. The Jaguars are 31st in the NFL in rushing, last in third-down conversions, 26th in total offense and 13th in pass offense. Quarterback Blake Bortles has completed 60 percent of his passes for 1,904 yards and 12 touchdowns with nine interceptions, but he has compiled most of those stats while playing with double-digit deficits. He has thrown seven touchdown passes when the Jaguars have been trailing by 10 or more points.Bortles said he feels responsible for Olsons firing.If I would have played well, better, the way I should, whatever you want to say, there would never be a coordinator switch, he said.The issues go beyond Bortles numbers:The Jaguars have gone 21 consecutive games without scoring a touchdown on their first possession, dating back to Week 2 of the 2015 season;Theyve failed to score points in the first half of three games this season and have scored just 14 points in the first quarter;They are on pace to set a franchise-low in rushing yards (72.6 yards per game).The lowest point of the season was the first half against the Titans.ddddddddddddThe Jaguars managed just 60 yards of offense and three first downs. They crossed their own 31-yard line just once in five possessions and trailed 27-0.After considering all of that and what he learned from sitting in on meetings and seeing how frustrated the offensive players have become, Bradley said he made the decision to fire Olson and promote quarterbacks coach Nathaniel Hackett.Bradley explained his decision to the team on Monday morning and said he made it clear to them that Olson wasnt a scapegoat and that every offensive player and coach is partly at fault for the problems moving the ball and scoring.Its still players [who] have to make plays and we all have to take responsibility, Bradley said. This was not solely Greg Olson. We had MEs [mental errors], we didnt make plays, we dropped some balls, we missed some opportunities.This was everybody involved and I think I made the decision just basically on the direction we want to go from here.Bradley said the decision was his own and wasnt made at the behest of general manager Dave Caldwell or owner Shad Khan.Bradley also said he appreciates the support Khan has given him. Many outside the organization thought Khan would fire Bradley, who is 14-41 in four seasons with the team, after the Titans loss, but he decided not to make a change.I do feel like the message [Khan] feels strongly, both Dave and him, [is] that we can get this done, Bradley said. Whether other people believe, I dont know. I know thats his belief.Ive thought a lot about what I would say to the fans these last couple days and how much I appreciate them, Bradley added. And Im saying, You know what, these are tough decisions we have to make, but its whats best for this organization. And I do believe our fan base needs for us to get this thing going. Were going to compete to do it, and were not going to shy away from difficult decisions to do that. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.