id. You know, diving on the floor -- obviously

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 18.03.2018 12:40
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Donnie Nietes, one of the most accomplished boxers in Filipino history, has vacated his junior flyweight world title and is moving up to the flyweight division, ALA Promotions announced.Nietes, who has won world titles at strawweight and junior flyweight, will make his flyweight debut on Sept. 24 (beIN Sports Espanol) in the main event of a card ALA Promotions is putting on at the StubHub Center in Carson, California. Nietes will square off with former junior flyweight titleholder Edgar Sosa, 36, of Mexico.Nietes (38-1-4, 22 KOs), 34, defended his strawweight belt four times before moving up to junior flyweight, where he made nine successful defenses from 2011 to 2016. He is coming off a fifth-round knockout of Mexicos Raul Garcia, a former strawweight titleholder, on May 28 in the Philippines.After the fight, Nietes hoped to challenge unified flyweight titleholder Juan Francisco Estrada next and asked ALA Promotions CEO Michael Aldeguer to try to make the fight. However, Mexicos Estrada (33-2, 24 KOs), who has been out of action since September because of a serious hand injury, has a mandatory defense to make upon his return, meaning a fight with Nietes wouldnt happen until next year.I was ready to leave the light flyweight division before [fighting] Garcia, Nietes said. I was thinking he would be my last opponent at 108 pounds. I want to fight bigger names. I am very lucky to have a manager and promoter who believe in what I can do and they have always supported me. But I believe Im done with the 108 division. Theres no one else for me. I want to go after the other world champions out there. One world champion at a time, but I want to fight more if I can.The fight against Sosa will be Nietes second in the United States. He retained his title by unanimous decision against Juan Alejo in October, also at the StubHub Center.Sosa (52-9, 30 KOs) challenged for the flyweight world title in May 2015 but got knocked out by pound-for-pound king Roman Chocolatito Gonzalez in the second round. Sosa bounced back for a six-round decision win against sub-.500 opponent Orlando Garcia Guerrero in February.Hes Mexican. That means he is a tough fighter, Nietes said of Sosa. Hes a former world champion and hes fought some of the best in his division. I will be sure not to let my guard down and pour all what weve trained for, because I know this wont be an easy first [flyweight] fight for me.I just want the people to know theres a lot left in me. I feel great with my new weight. As a boxer, I still want to do and accomplish so much. Jose Fernandez Jersey .In my heart and mind Im competing for India, luge competitor Shiva Keshavan told The Associated Press in an email interview. Every day Im flooded with messages from Indians all over the world telling me they are supporting me. Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic . Their experience showed Tuesday as the No. 10 Badgers blunted a Saint Louis surge to win 63-57 and advance to face West Virginia in Wednesdays finals of the Cancun Challenge. http://www.cheapmarlinsjerseys.com/ . Numbers Game examines the deal that sees Michael Del Zotto and Kevin Klein switch places. The Predators Get: D Michael Del Zotto. Andre Dawson Jersey . The 28-year-old from Calgary matched his career best after missing just one shot in his two rounds of shooting in the mens 10-kilometre sprint competition. Smith finished in 23 minutes 15. Wholesale Marlins Jerseys . It says Pocklingtons lawyer filed the appeal Friday in a California court. CTV Edmonton also says Pocklington gave a $100,000 cash deposit as part of the conditions of his bail, and that he will be out on bail until his appeal is heard. ATLANTA -- New Orleans?forward Anthony Davis suffered a contusion above his right kneecap after he smacked his knee on a seat while diving four rows deep into the stands in the first quarter of the Pelicans 112-94 win over the Hawks on Tuesday night.He ultimately returned in the fourth quarter, after X-rays taken on the knee were negative.Davis was listed as probable for Wednesday nights game against the Minnesota Timberwolves.It is scary because you never know whats going to happen, Davis said Tuesday. The way I play, I just leave it out on the floor, so I cant control myself when that stuff happens. Its just instinctive. I just go out there and play as hard as I can. If it happened again tomorrow, Id probably do it again, to be honest.Davis was initially designated in the second quarter as questionable to return. Following the X-rays, the Pelicans medical staff performed treatment on the knee in an effort to get Davis back on the court.After missing the entirety of the second and third quarters, Davis checked back into the game to start the fourth quarter, with the Pelicans leading the Hawks 95-71. Pelicans coach Alvin Gentry said the decision to reinsert Davis into a blowout was largely to determine how the Pelicans star might perform in Wednesday nights game against the Minnesota Timberwolves in New Orleans (ESPN, 9:30 p.m. ET).He came back out and said he could go, and so we stuck him in the game for a few minutes, Gentry said. We wanted to see if hed be OK for [Wednesday].Davis showed no ill effects, scoring seven points in 10 minutes in the fourth qquarter.dddddddddddd He finished the game with 13 points, on 6 for 12 shooting, and added three rebounds and three blocks in 19 total minutes. Following the game, Davis pulled a compression sleeve over his right leg and the bloodied, quarter-sized wound atop his knee.Davis suffered a right thigh contusion on Nov. 15 in a home victory over the Boston Celtics that forced him to sit out the Pelicans loss to the Orlando Magic two days later. It was his only missed game this season.Despite playing much of the game without Davis, the Pelicans turned in one of their most impressive performances of the season in only their second road win. New Orleans, which at one juncture in the third quarter led Atlanta by 35 points, notched its third consecutive victory and shot above 50 percent for the second time this season.The streak has coincided with the return of guard Jrue Holiday, who scored 15 points and contributed four assists in 27 minutes on Tuesday, after missing the Pelicans first dozen games. Tim Frazier led all scorers with 26 points -- matching a career high -- and added a career-high 14 assists.?Terrence Jones, who was battling an illness prior to the game, contributed 17 points.For us, we just have to do all the little things, Davis said. You know, diving on the floor -- obviously not into the stands -- but rebounding the basketball, boxing out, all the little things that matter.ESPNs Justin Verrier contributed to this report.? Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.