sclub.com/samson-ebu

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 24.12.2019 08:37
von elaine95 • Gaser Lehrling III | 158 Beiträge

Los Angeles Rams activate DE Dominique Easley from Physically Unable to Participate list The Los Angeles Rams have activated DE Dominique Easley from the Physically Unable to Participate list just more than a year after he tore his ACL in training camp in 2017.No word yet on a corresponding move as Easley now counts against the 90-man roster.It has had to have taken quite a bit of mental resilience on Big Dom’s part. Last year was the fourth time he’s torn an ACL Aaron Donald Jersey , and to miss out on the Rams’ 2017 renaissance season had to be hard to observe as a non-participant.The Rams re-signed Easley to a one-year deal in free agency this offseason. So while he’s got to be bursting with motivation to make good on his return, it will be interesting to see how the Rams fold him back in under Head Coach Sean McVay and Defensive Coordinator Wade Phillips.With training camp having now ended, the Rams will have practice today, tomorrow and Wednesday before Saturday’s home preseason game against the Houston Texans. Sean McVay’s success with the Rams has resulted in several other teams hiring coaches with ties to McVay C.J. Anderson Jersey , and the Bengals are one of those teams. New Bengals head coach Zac Taylor says you can expect to see a similar offense in Cincinnati in 2019.But Taylor added today on that he has hired several offensive assistants he hadn’t previously worked with, and they’re going to re-shape the offense to their own talent, not just copy the Rams’ playbook.“It will be the Cincinnati Bengals’ playbook. There’s no doubt about it. The starting point will be what we did in L.A. We had a lot of success there. I believed in what we did. But I think it was also important to hire people with outside experiences,” Taylor said.One thing Taylor said he is committed to is sticking with quarterback Andy Dalton.“I’ve watched Andy closely for the last eight years Samson Ebukam Jersey ,” Taylor said. “I think he’s a great fit for what we’re going to do. He’s very smart, he’s accurate, he can get the ball out on time. So I think he’s going to fit this offense to a T.”If Dalton can lead the Bengals’ offense to Rams-like numbers, the folks in Cincinnati will be very happy. If not Cooper Kupp Jersey , it may be another quarterback running the Cincinnati Bengals’ playbook in the future.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.