[url=http://www.Chiefsjerseysproshop.com/mecole-hard

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 24.12.2019 08:00
von elaine95 • Gaser Lehrling III | 158 Beiträge

The head-coaching career of Marty Mornhinweg can be summed up thusly: He once won the toss in overtime and chose to kick.But if Super Bowl Nick Allegretti Jersey , as Chiefs owner Clark Hunt seems to believe, the overtime proposal that his team made in March gets enough traction to become the law of the land in May (even if only for the postseason), that could become the norm. Or more normal. Or not completely abnormal.MDS pondered the question earlier in the week. Simms and I discussed it on (or PFTOT or #PFTPM, I can never remember at this point).Plenty of factors will go into the decision. Being at home could make it more enticing to choose to kick, since a loud stadium could help force a three-and-out Football Nick Allegretti Jersey , giving the team that kicked off a quick path to a walk-off winner, with the safety net of knowing that a touchdown won’t end the game.Simms suggested that the defense on the first drive could take even more chances, knowing that forcing a turnover will grease the skids to victory and getting burned while blitzing won’t bring about doom.One major factor, if the rule change would apply to both the regular season and the postseason (Hunt said it may be a playoffs-only rule), would be the clock. With only 10 minutes available in regular-season overtime Mecole Hardman Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys , the receiving team could go full-blown West Coast slow drive clock burn, leaving the kicking team with not nearly enough time to match a first-drive touchdown.That’s one reason why the rule change makes more sense for the postseason only, where it also will make more sense to consider kickoff off after winning the coin toss. The Chiefs lost the AFC Championship Game without their offense ever taking the field in overtime, and they don’t want that to happen again — to them or any other team.And so, Chiefs General Manager Brett Veach said on Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys 2019 , Chiefs coach Andy Reid is working on a proposal to change the overtime rules and guarantee that each team would get an offensive possession.“Coach is working on that,” Veach said. “I think everybody wants a chance for guys to do what they do. I don’t really see the downside of having that. Especially when you have a player like Pat Mahomes. It would have been a lot of fun. I think people, if they weren’t already tuned in for a great game, would have turned on that overtime.”Overtime rules are often the subject of offseason discussion, but this year 2019 Mecole Hardman Kansas City Chiefs , after both conference championship games went to overtime, is likely to see even more of that discussion than usual. The Chiefs will have to convince 23 other teams to support them for any rule to change.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.