tanding and when I saw the replay, I thought

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 24.12.2019 09:19
von elaine95 • Gaser Lehrling III | 158 Beiträge

Adam Gase: ‘When you get kicked in the nuts it pisses you off’ The Dolphins blew a 17-0 lead Miami Dolphins Jerseys Stitched , and a chance at a 4-1 start in Cincinnati yesterday.Yes, Miami’s offensive line was banged up.The secondary was missing key pieces.And Adam Gase’s play-calling in the second half was atrocious.So when Coach Gase met with the media on Monday afternoon, he was pretty blunt with how it felt to watch the offense unravel in the second half.Blame can be distributed evenly throughout the coaching staff and most of the offense.Ryan Tannehill had arguably his worst game of the season, and made countless mistakes with the game on the line.His ill-advised throw that resulted in a Michael Johnson interception, shifted the momentum of the game.Later, on a crucial third and one Chandler Cox Jersey nfl draft , Tannehill checked out what appeared to be a run, to take a shot deep to Kenny Stills.This resulted in a Dolphins’ punt, which inevitably led to the Bengals driving down field and taking the lead.It wasn’t entirely his fault, as the offensive line continued to play musical chairs as starting left tackle Laremy Tunsil left the game with a concussion.Once Sam Young moved to left tackle, the offensive line as a whole struggled and Tannehill was left with no time in the pocket.However, with all of that said Super Bowl Chandler Cox Jersey , it was Adam Gase’s half-time adjustments (or lack thereof) that ultimately led to the 17-0 collapse.Frank Gore was doing well on the ground and in the second half, the Dolphins completely abandoned the run.This is something we have grown accustomed to with Adam Gase and hope that it will change in the coming weeks.His inability to game-plan within a game is alarming and is why many believe it is time for him to hand play-calling duties over to offensive coordinator Dowell Loggains.No matter who is at fault, the Dolphins must turn their struggles around vs the red-hot Chicago Bears this Sunday.A loss, will drop the Dolphins to 3-3 and completely erase their early 3-0 start.The time is now for Adam Gase and Ryan Tannehill to prove they are the future in Miami. It didn’t look good for Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill when he limped to the locker room with 46 seconds remaining in the first half Sunday. But all’s well that ends well.Tannehill returned in the second half; the Dolphins won on a miracle last play; and Tannehill is “encouraged” by how his ankle is healing.“It’s been better, but I’m encouraged by how it feels,” Tannehill said told reporters Wednesday. “It’s gotten better every day Football Chandler Cox Jersey , and moving around [Wednesday] at practice, some of the swelling was worked out of it.”Offensive lineman Ja鈥橶uan James accidentally stepped on Tannehill鈥檚 foot as Patriots defensive tackle Adam Butler sacked the quarterback. Tannehill missed two plays.“I was shocked that he came back in the game,” Dolphins coach Adam Gase said. “It looked bad from where I was standing and when I saw the replay, I thought it was a lot worse than it ended up being. I asked him if he needed a series to get him moving around. He said, ‘We’re good. Let’s go.'”Tannehill was limited in practice Wednesday, listed with both shoulder and ankle injuries. The Dolphins expect him to start Sunday “unless something crazy happens Jesse Davis Jersey ,” Gase said.Miami was without receiver Danny Amendola (knee) and cornerback Xavien Howard (knee) at practice Wednesday. Cornerback Cornell Armstrong (ankle), running back Kenyan Drake (shoulder), James (quadricep), safety T.J. McDonald (ankle), receiver DeVante Parker (shoulder) and tackle Larmy Tunsil (knee) were limited.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.