Friends repeatedly

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 29.03.2019 03:24
von ylq123 • Gaser Lehrling II | 91 Beiträge

Friends repeatedly asked me, you said that everyone can not forget the first love? I said not necessarily, many people have forgotten the first love to see me, I can't see? She asked. As soon as I heard it, I tweeted and saw it! Why didn't you see it? I saw it, so that the heart of the family died. She said, "Do you believe it or not? After all, you will meet someone. He knows everything about you. He leans. Do everything to you. I said, how do you say that? You like him, you like him, he likes you too, I am afraid that it is worth waiting until he is seventy-eight years old. Like Zhang Ailing��s aunt, Zhang Maoyuan, waiting for 52 years, finally at 78 years old. Marry first love. Perhaps she is a model that women will not accept. She waited for a person, spent half a century, 52 years of acacia, in exchange for 12 years of happiness. In her heart, it is probably worth it. A period of love that is hospice, the years are just the dust under the wheel of history, she did not see him. She said, what is the point? Although, this matter, in her heart, not a small embarrassment. She should have shaken too, or she won��t talk about it repeatedly Buy Wholesale Cigarettes. If there is someone who is watching you behind you, he knows everything about you, knows all your changes Newports Wholesale, knows everything that happened to you, but he doesn��t have Contact you, will you be very touched by me, moving, because this person can make waves in your heart, if it is someone you don't like, he will do more, in terms of feelings, you probably can't report it. Humanity is so big. She said that he was only a long time before he came back. He said that he could also contact her in the past, but he was afraid that he was bothered and did not dare to contact. He went through other common friends to inquire about her news. I thought, this satisfied the woman's small vanity. For a lifetime, women are eager to be loved. But is there another possibility? He wants to know her news, find a familiar friend, naturally can find out clearly, not as close as he said Twenty years have been silently concerned? Is it more likely? In the past 20 years, are you a god? You have to pay attention to one person without disturbing, what do you want to bother now? Will it be like this, his marriage is not happy, so I want to find her to tell the old? However, he is not single, she is not, how does this old come from? If it is a simple friend of the opposite sex, the problem Yes, they are each other's first love. Many years ago, a sister, who met the same problem, she was already married, and her first love was also. But some time, her first love came from another city, drunk and drunk to see her, she did not see. Now, I don't know how many praises Buy Cheap Cigarettes Free Shipping, smart women to give her! She said, if he is happy, will he come to me? That love is not in her heart, she does not care about him, but She is awake. If he is happy, he will not come to her, but she is very happy. Naturally, she does not have to see him again. The reason is that she is so simple and good, her friend is also a clever woman. Even if she is entangled, she is still clear. She said that he told her that there was no hug between them. If there is a chance to have a meal together, he wants to round this dream. I said, look, he starts from eating and then hugs you. You don't refuse, you may have the next move. This is a saying that all the good feelings have disappeared before! You are going to hug your first love, how big is your face? How big is it, still so childish, really boring, she said, I want to pull black He. I said, that doesn't have to be. Keep it, he doesn't have a career to come back and install B? You show him, you have been very good. First love is really beautiful, in the hearts of most people. However, it is like a clear spring, please don't let it be dirty and stay in your heart. After all, once I liked many things, because it is so pure, it is especially beautiful, or there are some people in the world, because it is especially good. Ok, so good to be reluctant to love another friend, she does not envy anyone's happiness, she knows, a lot of happiness, like a gorgeous robe, covered with a scorpion life can not be perfect, it is better like As the song sings, the broken is broken, what is the perfection of your first love, what year happened? Your first love, what is the name, in fact, the first love does not represent a name, a person. It represents a period of history, a period of youth, a lost first love of some people like honey, a little first love like bitter gourd Cigarette Wholesale Online, no matter what, experience is a friend said, good, in that youth In the crowd, some people are lovely, no matter whether they are not together at the end, are they all worthy of luck? Many people still have such memories! How many people, who have not yet fallen in love, have entered marriage, in a marriage without love It��s also a lucky way to go for a lifetime, no matter what, love. It��s good to be cherished, even if you don��t live for the rest of your life, and let yourself be the smile of the other side��s mouth when you recall Newport 100 Cigarettes Online.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.