ou dont want to be held against you when they come up into

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 31.03.2018 10:32
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

James Tedesco has welcomed the challenge of fending off multimillion dollar code-hopper Jarryd Hayne for the coveted NSW No.1 jumper next year.The Wests Tigers fullback fulfilled a childhood dream when he made his State of Origin debut for the Blues in game three last month.Tedesco toiled courageously, battling through a series of horror injuries to establish himself as the states best fullback and finally broke through on the back of sustained form.However the NRL return of Hayne, who was the incumbent NSW custodian before his departure to the NFL and Rugby Sevens, threatens to break Tedescos hold on the position.Rather than kick stones, Tedesco welcomed Haynes signing with Gold Coast on Wednesday as a coup for rugby league and an opportunity to test himself against one of the great fullbacks.Thats a challenge next year to keep that jersey off him, Tedesco said.He was fullback when NSW won the series and he had a great series.Thats the way it is - it could be Jarryd, it could be any fullback next year coming to take that jersey.Even though I was the last one to play in it, the jerseys not mine. Theres always players coming to take that spot.Haynes arrival back in Australia provides NSW coach Laurie Daley with a killer selection headache for the 2017 series.Hayne was the difference in the Blues breakthrough series win in 2014 while Tedesco was among the sides best in Origin III, running for 231m and going within inches of scoring in a standout performance.It also potentially sets up a mouth-watering clash between the two star fullbacks next Saturday when the Titans face the Tigers, should Hayne be cleared in time, as expected.The game will be played at Campbelltown Stadium, just 15km down the road from Minto where Hayne grew up, with a bumper crowd likely.I havent really played him since 2013, I think, Tedesco said.I think Ive improved a lot as a player since.He obviously set the standard as a fullback. He was one of the best fullbacks in the game at the time and its a chance for me to step up my game and get up on his level. China Jerseys . The showiest items on Calgarys lot were forwards Mike Cammalleri and Lee Stempniak. Both will be unrestricted free agents this summer. Cheap NFL Jerseys China . P.A. Parenteau scored early in the third period to help the Avs edge Toronto 2-1 on Tuesday night. Cory Sarich also scored for Colorado (3-0-0), which is off to its best ever start. http://www.nfljerseysstitched.com/ . Brett Kulak and Jackson Houck of the Vancouver Giants were each charged with assault causing bodily harm on Aug. 18, according to the B.C. court services. Stitched Jerseys . Louis Rams wide receiver Stedman Bailey last Sunday. The fine is the fourth this season for Goldson. He was fined $30,000 for a hit on the New York Jets Jeff Cumberland in Week 1. NFL Jerseys Wholesale . The 29-year-old Baines has established himself as one of the top attacking full backs in the country and was the subject of two bids from United during the last off-season. Everton manager Roberto Martinez says that keeping Baines at the club is a "massive boost and exciting for the future" because he brings "maturity and football knowledge in a very specialized position on the pitch" and an "infectious and positive influence to the rest of the squad. In-form Wallabies halfback Will Genia looks certain to miss the clash with England at Twickenham after Stade Francais denied permission to allow him to play.The Wallabies will be trying to finish their spring tour on a high by ending Englands unbeaten run under former Australia coach Eddie Jones.But their hopes of a first grand slam in 32 years were ended by Ireland on Saturday in Dublin.They will have to do it without the former Queensland Reds star Genia as the match is classed as an out-of-window Test so the French club isnt obliged to release him.Right now, from the conversations weve had with Paris, theyre not releasing him, said Wallabies coach Michael Cheika.Well have another crack and see what we can do, but it seems unlikely with the French, they obviously place more importance on their game for Will than our international.Thats the way the rules are, so well just have to deal with it.We asked last night after the game and that was the response they came backk with.dddddddddddd.Australia could also be without Dean Mumm after the forward was cited following a dangerous tackle on Irelands Tadhg Furlong which saw the flanker sin-binned.Cheika has asked to speak to referees chief Alain Rolland following his the 13-3 penalty count against his side in Dublin but has yet to hear a response to his request.I dont want to talk about it (citing) beforehand, Ill talk about it afterwards because whatever you say here you dont want to be held against you when they come up into the hearing, he said.You just want to let the procedure pan out and then afterwards we can talk about it.Its obviously the citing officer, the off-field referee, who has decided that Dean has committed some offence that the on-field referees didnt see.Thats what they do. Well get our defence right and all going well, hell get cleared. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Authentic Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.