than a forgotten tie that resulted in him getting benched.

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 30.03.2018 15:14
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Sarah Piampiano used to be a chain-smoking, hard-partying workaholic in charge of mergers and acquisitions at HSBC. But after a bet with a friend led to her first triathlon in 2009 and then the realization that she could be good at the sport, she left it all behind to become a professional triathlete. Now Piampiano is a multiple Ironman champion and one of the top Americans racing at the Ironman World Championships on Saturday.These days, she monitors her diet religiously to make sure shes getting enough nutrients to recover from her 40-hour training weeks. She has also had to deal with the fact that she has Hashimotos disease, which means her immune system essentially attacks her thyroid.While I knew I had Hashimotos [when I was working at HSBC], I didnt care enough to take the necessary steps from a diet standpoint, she said.She regularly skipped breakfast, snacked at her desk and ate out more often than not. Now she eats a strict, gluten-free, dairy-free and soy-free diet to help manage the disease, and she cooks nearly every meal at home. Early in the season, she splurges on one pint of dairy-, gluten- and soy-free ice cream per week, but she cuts that out as she prepares for big races. The rest of the time, its healthy and filling meals such as this one she shared with us.Day and time: This is a key lunch for me after a big morning training session. I typically eat it two or three times per week.Place: At home in San Rafael, CaliforniaWhat Im eating: A baked sweet potato with coconut oil, three or four eggs over easy, topped with spinach, guacamole and salsaWhose recipe: My own!Why Im eating it: I love sweet potatoes. I love eggs. I love all things coconut. I pretty much put avocado in some form and salsa on top of everything. Combining it all makes this salty, sweet deliciousness with a little kick.Its also a perfect lunch for refueling. The sweet potato is full of antioxidants, as well as carbs to replace glycogen levels after intense intervals. The eggs have plenty of protein for recovery, and the coconut oil and avocado provide healthy fat.The recipe:Ingredients: 1 sweet potato 3-4 organic eggs 2 tablespoons guacamole (or 1/2 an avocado) 1-2 cups of spinach Salsa Coconut oil (could use olive oil instead)Preheat oven to 400 degrees. With a fork or knife, pierce the sweet potato skin around the potato to create holes for steam to escape. Bake for 45 minutes or until tender.Remove sweet potato from oven, cut down the center and put 1-2 tablespoons of coconut oil on the potato. Set aside, and let cool 4-5 minutes.In a large, nonstick pan, heat coconut oil. Crack 3-4 organic eggs into the pan. Add salt and pepper to taste.In a small pan, lightly sauté 1-2 cups of spinach until just wilted. Remove eggs from the pan and place over the potato. Put the sautéed spinach on top, and top off with avocado (or guacamole) and salsa. Enjoy! Adidas NMD Svart . The 28-year-old from Calgary matched his career best after missing just one shot in his two rounds of shooting in the mens 10-kilometre sprint competition. Smith finished in 23 minutes 15. NMD R1 Primeknit Norge . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance. http://www.nmdskonorge.com/adidas-hu-minions.html .com) - The Montreal Canadiens embark on their first road trip of the season as they head out west to battle the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. Human Race Sko . Here are his mid-season NBA awards. MVP: (KEVIN DURANT-Thunder) - Has been sensational this season and more importantly, the most consistent player in the league. Considering that his team has been without star guard Russell Westbrook and with the free agent departure of sharpshooter Kevin Martin, hes had to carry the majority of the load to not only keep his team afloat but more importantly, at an elite level. Adidas NMD R2 Norge .ca NFL Power Rankings, overtaking the Denver Broncos and remaining ahead of NFC competition San Francisco, Carolina and New Orleans. CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Panthers quarterback Cam Newton said that while this season has been demoralizing, his struggles on the field arent from a lack of preparation off of it.Newtons numbers are down -- way down -- from his MVP season a year ago when he threw 35 touchdowns passes and led the Panthers to a 17-2 record and an appearance in the Super Bowl. He has only 14 TD passes through 11 games and the Panthers (4-8) are all but out of playoff contention entering Sundays game against the San Diego Chargers.It doesnt matter how much I prepare, if it doesnt translate on the field people will say `Oh hes garbage, Newton said. So for me, its trying to get it to carry over from practice to games. It just hasnt (translated) this season, and I dont have nobody to blame but myself.But teammates and coaches are quick to rally to Newtons defense.Backup quarterback Derek Anderson said Newton is putting in just as many hours, if not more, in the film room this season. Anderson also suggested the mounting injuries to the offensive line have played a huge role in the teams decline.If anything at times, its over, he does more work, Anderson said. When we were out in Oakland he was in (the film room) at 11 oclock at night. So I know its not from a lack of preparation. And it never has been. ... He does countless hours of stuff on his own and sometimes Im like, `Go home. Get some sleep.Panthers coach Ron Rivera, who sat Newton for the opening series against Seattle on Sunday night for violating a team rule for not wearing a tie on the team flight, said hes never doubted his quarterbacks dedication to getting better.Rivera said its also unfortunate that people dont see that Newton is a regular at the stadium on Tuesdays, normally the players day off. The sixth-year head coach said his QB is routinely involved in developing strategy, drawing up potential plays on the grease board with coaches.The young man is dedicated and when he comes here it is phenomenal, Rivera said.Still, Newton has been a lightning rod for criticism since he came into the league in 20011 as the No.dddddddddddd 1 overall pick in the NFL draft.Hes been chastised for how he handled himself during a Super Bowl news conference and for his touchdown dances on the field.He also received some flak this past offseason for spending several weeks in California filming the childrens show All in with Cam Newton for Nickelodeon instead of spending that time working on his football skills.Newton defended his decisions, saying he has a life outside of football and no matter what he does he cant please everyone.He wouldnt rule out doing the show again next offseason if the opportunity presents itself. Nor does he believe he had too many distractions in the offseason following the Super Bowl.Im not living for people like that, Newton said. I am trying to inspire people as much as possible while I do have this (pedestal). If I do, then good. If I dont, then to pay me no mind doesnt hurt you.Rivera he was very confident in the preparations Newton put in during the offseason and thats all that matters.I understand we arent having the season we need to have, but there is no reason for people to just maliciously go out and say, `He was worried about this or that, Newton said.Newton has taken full accountability for his dress code violation on Sunday night, saying hes human and he made a mistake.He also publicly dismissed some internet reports that the discipline was something other than a forgotten tie that resulted in him getting benched.I violated the wardrobe (rule) and that was it, Newton said. You dont have to dig into certain stories that I violated curfew or was out a club, or somebody was caught in a room. I still stand by coach Riveras decision.Newton said he doesnt feel like hes above the law, saying Im not that type of player.He also said he hopes the punishment serves as a warning for other players on the team to follow the team rules.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Authentic Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.