Senior PGA Championship, including a rec

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 30.03.2018 15:12
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

AKRON, Ohio -- Thomas Woodson threw for a career-high six touchdown passes including two in the fourth quarter as Akron pulled away from VMI for a 47-24 victory on Saturday.Woodson completed 23 of 32 passes for 407 yards, another career high for the junior, with three going to JoJo Natson, two to Jerome Lane and another to Austin Wolf. Lane caught 10 passes for 196 yards, both career highs.Ryan Swingles second touchdown pass to Al Cobb got VMI within 26-24 in the final seconds of the third quarter before Woodson responded with scoring throws of 34 yards to Wolf and 19 to Natson. Warren Ball added a 5-yard scoring run.VMIs Quan Myers scored from a yard out to go up 7-0 but the lead wouldnt last through the first quarter with Woodson throwing for three scores in giving the Zips a 19-10 halftime lead.Cobb went 25 of 32 for 258 yards and two touchdowns with Myers making eight catches for 123 yards. Nike Air Max Dynasty Blue . -- Derrick Rose shook off poor shooting early to hit clutch shots late and Carlos Boozer had 20 points and 13 rebounds to lead the Chicago Bulls to a 104-95 preseason victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Wednesday night. Nike Air Max Dynasty Womens Black .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. http://www.airmaxdynasty.com/nike-air-max-dynasty-black-49-ku/ . Hey!" The lower tier of the School End of Queens Park Rangers Loftus Road was packed solid with a very festive-sounding Chelsea choral section in this particular part of South Africa Road London, W12. Nike Air Max Dynasty Womens Running Shoes . "Jeff is a hard worker who was an important special-teams contributor for us last season," said Stamps GM John Hufnagel. Nike Air Max Dynasty Womens Pink . But the quarterback hopes to stay involved in football after officially calling it quits Tuesday. "Id love to look at those opportunities as they arise," Pierce said in an interview from his Winnipeg eatery.ST. LOUIS -- Longtime Kentucky pals Russ Cochran and Kenny Perry have shared a massive gallery the first two rounds of the Senior PGA Championship. Now, they also share the lead. "Its been a great couple of days," Cochran said after the pair each shot 5-under-66 on Friday. "Hes one of my best friends. We had a good time out there." Cochran and Perry had matching 69s in the opening round, they tied for the best score in the second round and are the only players to break 70 both rounds. They bonded in high school in Paducah, a three-hour drive from St. Louis. When they play together for the third straight day Saturday as the final twosome, the following is likely to grow. "Its been pretty neat for me to play alongside him for the last two days and for both of us to play tremendous," Perry said. "We play a lot together." The relationship is tight enough that Perry can joke that at dinners Cochran is "like a woman" with non-stop patter. "Hes got more stories. Hes hilarious. Hes so fun to be around, and Im always the guy listening," Perry said. "He controls everything when were out." On the course, Cochran admires Perrys control, rhythm and power. "The only thing I have to watch out for is Kenny hits it a long way," Cochran said. "When someone hammers it you want to jump up and swing a little harder than you should. "So, I try not to do that." Japans Kiyoshi Murota was two strokes back after a 70. Jay Haas and Duffy Waldorf, tied for the lead after the first round, matched Loren Roberts at 4 under. Roberts had a 68, and Haas and Waldorf shot 72. The 54-year-old Cochran tied for seventh in the 1992 PGA Championship at Bellerive won by Nick Price. Cochran was tied for second after two rounds before falling back with a 76. The left-hander began play on the back nine and had five birdies in a span of six holes, peaking at 8 under before a bogey on No. 6. He was proudest of a birdie on perhaps the most challenging hole on the ccourse, the 477-yard par 4 at No.dddddddddddd 10 with a creek guarding the green, hitting a 5-iron approach to about 4 feet. "I kind of felt like I hit the lottery a little bit," Cochran said. "Anytime you birdie that hole, you really feel like youve done something good." The 52-year-old Perry had five birdies in a bogey-free round, helped by a handful of 300-plus drives. Though somewhat new to the Champions Tour, he has been impressed by the consistency. "They dont back up out here," Perry said. "Youve got to keep your foot on the gas pedal, keep making birdies." Waldorf had a rocky round with six bogeys and five birdies, and joked when he was asked for a recap, "Oh great, my whole card were going to go through." Like Cochran, Waldorf was a contender in the 92 PGA with a ninth-place finish. Defending champion Roger Chapman just made the cut at 4 over after a 74. "I havent played very well this week," Chapman said. "So yeah, if I make the cut its a bonus." Bernard Langer made a 12-stroke improvement with a 67 and also was 4 over, rebounding from an opening round marred by consecutive triple bogeys. Georgia club pro Sonny Skinner, who was a stroke back after the first round, shot 73. He was among 10 players, including Tom Watson, at 2 under. Peter Jacobsen, who won the 2004 U.S. Senior Open at Bellerive, made a six-stroke improvement with a second-round 69 and is 2 over. Notes: Perry is 18 under his last four rounds in the Senior PGA Championship, including a record 62 last year at Harbor Shores in Benton, Mich. ... Four players have had bogey-free rounds -- Haas and Mark Wiebe on Thursday and Perry and Langer on Friday. ...There have been five eagles on the par-5 17th hole, one of them by Cochran in the opening round. ... Last year, Chapman was just the third player since 2000 to win the tournament after holding or sharing the lead after two rounds. ... Skinner is among three club pros at 2 under and five overall made the cut. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Authentic Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.