23.3). ... Ryan is also second in league in passing ya

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 24.03.2018 05:14
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Liverpool midfielder Emre Can has described Philippe Coutinho as incredible and says he has not seen a player like him in his career. The twinkle-toed Brazilian playmaker has been key to the Reds flying start to the season with a series of impressive performances, scoring five goals and contributing five assists so far in all competitions.And Can is full of praise for his team-mate, describing it as an honour to play alongside the former Inter Milan midfielder. He is very good, he told Soccer Saturday. For me he is incredible what he does on the pitch. It is amazing and if you see on the training pitch and in the training sessions, he is not just a good footballer, he is a fighter, he wants to work for the team.Its a big honour to play with him. He is a very, very good player and I have not seen a player like him in my career so far.In every training session I am thinking: Wow! Philippe Coutinho has been excellent for Liverpool Meanwhile, the Germany international has also hailed the attacking potency of many of Liverpools other midfielders.We have a very strong team and if you see us playing, the players we have attacking, [Roberto] Firminio, Coutinho, [Adam] Lallana, [Sadio] Mane are all great players, he said. Liverpool vs Watford November 6, 2016, 1:30pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass And I am enjoying playing with them and we are like friends on and off the pitch, which is important.Of course our target is to win silverware. If you play for Liverpool, it always crosses your mind, because you play for such a big club.Your target has to always be silverware, but of course we are only looking to the next game and that is most important. Watch highlights of Liverpools 4-2 win at Crystal Palace Following an injury-plagued start to the campaign, Can has started Liverpools last three games and revealed his delight in scoring in their 4-2 win over Crystal Palace last weekend - his first goal in eight months.I had a few chances in the game with Manchester United and West Brom, but I finally scored my first goal and I am very happy about it, said the midfielder.The team did well while I was out, but I am happy to be back. Danny Ings is facing season-ending knee surgery The news that striker Danny Ings is set to be sidelined for between seven and nine months after suffering cartelidge damage to right knee in the EFL Cup clash with Tottenham Hotspur last week has shocked his team-mates.Ings missed the majority of the 2015/16 season with an interior cruciate ligament injury to his left knee. However, Can feels the former Burnley forward will come back once again even stronger. Football Score Centre app Sky Sports customers can watch Premier League goals and highlights every weekend at no extra cost. It is very hard to see and I feel very sorry for him, the 22-year-old said. He is a very good boy and I think it is hard for him.He came from a very long injury and to play his first game back at Anfield and it happen again, it is very unlucky. But Danny is a very strong guy, I think he will come back stronger and of course we will stay behind him. We will help him. Loris Karius has been shaky in recent games After usurping Simon Mignolet as Jurgen Klopps No.1 back in September, Loris Karius has come under the spotlight following some less-than-convincing displays, but Can has defended his fellow countryman, saying he will be successful with the club.He is doing very well, I know Lauris from the Bundesliga and he is a very good goalkeeper, he said. Of course it is different in England, but I think he is improving with every game and he kept a clean sheet against Manchester United which is a good thing. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. To hear more from Emre Can tune in to Soccer Saturday from midday on Sky Sports News HQ and see Liverpool v Watford on Super Sunday Also See: Five reasons its Liverpools time Henderson on the title Ings ruled out Key battle Uomo Scarpe Nike Presto Safari Nere/Gialle/Verdi . Tuesdays surgery at Atlantas Piedmont Hospital was performed by Dr. Xavier Duralde and Hawks team physician Dr. Michael Bernot. Nike Presto Fly Saldi . But what about the officials? Every sport has officials and they also have stories about hard work and sacrifice but their accomplishments are seldom recognized by anyone outside their inner circle. http://www.prestoflyuomo.it/nike-air-presto-fly-uomo-khaki.html . -- Stanfords Kevin Danser knelt on one knee and hardly moved on the sideline as Michigan State celebrated its Rose Bowl victory and his Cardinal teammates made their way to the locker room. Nike Presto Off White Prezzo . They had already blown a double-digit lead, fans were hitting the exits, and a long seven-game road trip waited at the end. Nike Presto Uomo . The Masters champion and winner of last weeks Australian PGA has a three-round total of 14-under 199 at Royal Melbourne. "Im in a really good position for tomorrow," Scott said. ARIZONA (4-5-1) at ATLANTA (6-4)Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, FoxOPENING LINE -- Falcons by 3RECORD VS. SPREAD -- Cardinals 3-7, Falcons 6-4SERIES RECORD -- Cardinals lead 16-13LAST MEETING -- Falcons beat Cardinals 29-18, Nov. 30, 2014LAST WEEK -- Cardinals lost to Vikings 30-24; Falcons had bye, lost to Eagles 24-15 on Nov. 13AP PRO32 RANKING -- Cardinals No. 21, Falcons No. 9CARDINALS OFFENSE -- OVERALL (9), RUSH (13), PASS (11).CARDINALS DEFENSE -- OVERALL (1), RUSH (10), PASS (1).FALCONS OFFENSE -- OVERALL (3), RUSH (14), PASS (2).FALCONS DEFENSE -- OVERALL (28), RUSH (16), PASS (31).STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES -- Cardinals coach Bruce Arians is back with team after brief hospitalization. Series of tests showed no major issues, clearing him to be on sideline against Falcons. ... Cardinals RB David Johnson has 863 yards rushing and 510 yards receiving, leaving him just behind Dallas Ezekiel Elliott for NFL lead in yards from scrimmage. Elliott has 1,382. ... Johnson has scored more touchdowns in past two seasons (25) than any player in NFL. ... Playing behind inexperienced line, Arizona QB Carson Palmer was hit 15 times in loss at Minnesota, four of them resulting in sacks. For season, hes been sacked 30 times, more thann any other quarterback except Andrew Luck of Colts with 35.dddddddddddd ... Falcons play four of last six games at home, and face one opponent that currently has winning record (Kansas City at 7-3). ... Atlanta QB Matt Ryan is on pace for highest passer rating of career (115.1) and trails only New Englands Tom Brady (123.3). ... Ryan is also second in league in passing yards with 3,247, just behind New Orleans Drew Brees with 3,277. ... Falcons OLB Vic Beasley already has 9 1-2 sacks, more than doubling rookie performance and most by Falcon since John Abraham had 10 in 2012. ... RB Tevin Coleman is expected to return for Falcons after missing last three games with hamstring injury, but TE Jacob Tamme is out for season after undergoing shoulder surgery. Rookie Austin Hooper will take over Tammes spot. ... Beyond top WR Julio Jones, Falcons have seven other players with double-figure receptions this season. ... Fantasy Tip: Cardinals have top-ranked pass defense, could make things difficult for Jones.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Jerseys NFL China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys 2020 Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.