ns and the Buffalo Bills, where Williams p

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 24.03.2018 04:57
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

FOXBOROUGH, Mass -- It was a day of fireworks for tight end Rob Gronkowski in the?New England Patriots victory over the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday -- first by totaling a career-high 162 receiving yards and then by drawing a sharp reaction from the Bengals while picking up a taunting penalty in the fourth quarter.Things get a little heated, Gronkowski said of the penalty, which came after a 12-yard catch over the middle with 8:14 remaining in the fourth quarter of the 35-17 win. It was really nothing even said. I was just bobbing my head, I think, and they gave me a personal foul.Gronkowski had turned toward the Cincinnati bench while bobbing his head. On the play before that, after he made a 29-yard catch while delivering a blow to Bengals cornerback Adam Jones on his run after the catch, Gronkowski had butted helmets with Bengals linebacker Vontaze Burfict as emotions started to rise.Burfict seemed to be responding to Gronkowski looking back in Jones direction as Jones was lying on the ground in pain.Referee Ron Torberts crew did not throw a penalty on that play, which helped set the stage for what happened next.I have to take full responsibility on that personal foul; cant be letting that happen, Gronkowski said. Its a good thing it didnt hurt the team in this situation. We still got the win. But down the road, it can always hurt the team, getting a personal foul. I definitely have to be more aware of that.Asked if he felt the Bengals were attempting to bait him into a second penalty in hopes of having him ejected as part of the NFLs new 2016 rule, Gronkowski said, No. I dont know. They do that every game. If you watch film, theyre always baiting everyone to do that. Theyre a tough, physical team. Theyre big and they hit hard. I feel like thats the style they play. I kind of gave into it when I got my penalty, and got to watch out for that. But after that, I just had to stay away.That included doing a disco dance on the teams final touchdown -- a 1-yard run by LeGarrette Blount with 57 seconds remaining.I let everyone else celebrate. I was just clapping so I didnt get a penalty, he said. Nike Shox NZ Womens . With the short-handed Warriors needing help from someone -- anyone -- to stop a three-game skid, ONeal returned from right knee and groin injuries that had sidelined him for four games and put up season highs with 18 points and eight rebounds. It was just enough to help lift Golden State to a 102-101 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. Nike Shox R4 .Y. -- Sabres defenceman Tyler Myers had no intention of changing his hard-hitting style before taking part in a disciplinary hearing for his illegal check to New Jersey forward Dainius Zubrus head. http://www.nikeshox2018uk.com/nike-shox-avenue.html . Carey Price didnt, but he still came out on top against one of his rivals for the No. 1 job at the Sochi Games. The Anahim Lake, B.C., native was stellar in making 39 saves in his home province and Lars Eller got credit for a bizarre short-handed winner as the Canadiens defeated the Canucks 4-1. Nike Shox NZ Mens . Jason Zucker and Matt Cooke also scored for Minnesota, which has won five of six. Kuemper made five saves in the first, nine in the second, and nine in the third. The rookies best save came with 2:17 left in the third period when he denied former Wild forward Matt Cullen from just outside of the crease on the right side. Nike Shox Gravity UK .J. -- Seven games into a disappointing season, New York Giants defensive catalyst Jason Pierre-Paul is getting the feeling hes back. The Minnesota Vikings and former coach Brad Childress denied allegations from former Vikings offensive lineman Artis Hicks that the team had a bounty system in 2008-09 that was similar to the one allegedly run by the New Orleans Saints.The NFL had no comment on whether it would investigate Hicks claims, which were revealed in a new book about Brett Favre by author Jeff Pearlman.It was part of the culture, Hicks said, according to an excerpt published by Deadspin. I had coaches start a pot and all the veterans put in an extra $100, $200, and if you hurt someone special, you get the money.The Vikings response: There is no truth to it.Childress, who now works as co-offensive coordinator of the Kansas City Chiefs, said Thursday, I had a great opportunity to coach a lot of great people there, including Artis Hicks, at the Minnesota Vikings. I have too much respect for the Wilf family [and] professional football to have anything to do with a bounty system. Im going to let it stand at that.Some current and former Vikings also denied any knowledge of any type of bounty or payment-incentive system.I havent heard of any bounty program since Ive been here [since 2007], defensive end Brian Robison said Thursday. Im very unaware of a bounty program. Im not going to sit here and talk about it all day. It is what it is. If Artis wants to say stuff like that, obviously, hes trying to bring attention on him. So what? At the end of the day, like I said, Im unaware of any bounty program thats happened here in the time that Ive been here.I was very surprised. I actually saw it [Wednesday] and I was like -- basically the first thing I said, in the car with my wife, was, What the hell? It was very shocking to me. But you know, its not surprising. We were on a roll, and of course, all this comes out when you get a loss. Whatever. It is what it is.Former linebacker Ben Leber and former punter Chris Kluwe also denied the claims on Twitter and chatted back and forth:The Vikings, of course, were the most prominent victims of the Saints alleged bounty program, with claims that a specific bounty was placed on Favre in the 2010 NFC Champioonship Game by Saints linebacker Jonathan Vilma.ddddddddddddAnd Childress was the one who reportedly informed the NFL that he had heard about the bounty on Favre from a player.The league initially found no evidence of wrongdoing against the Saints when it first investigated in 2010. However, the league reopened its investigation in 2012 based on further claims from former Saints coaching assistant Mike Cerullo.The NFL then found that the Saints ran an injury-incentive program for three years under former defensive coordinator Gregg Williams, including rewards for players being carted off or knocked out of games through legal hits. The league doled out the most severe punishments in its history, including year-long suspensions for head coach Sean Payton and Williams, and the loss of two second-round draft picks.The league attempted to suspend four players, including Vilma for a full year. All of the player suspensions were ultimately overturned after numerous appeals, with former NFL commissioner Paul Tagliabue serving as the arbitrator and finding that he saw no justification for such unprecedented punishments.Tagliabue wrote in his decision that he believed Vilma offered some sort of bounty on Favre in a team meeting but that it wasnt clear if it was a serious pledge or amount to trash talk that occurs regularly before and during games.Since that time, there have been other reports of players claiming that they were involved in similar injury-incentive programs, most prominently from several former members of the Washington Redskins when they played under Williams.However, the NFL said it found no evidence of wrongdoing following investigations into both the Redskins and the Buffalo Bills, where Williams previously coached.A separate claim in Pearlmans book was also refuted Wednesday when Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers strongly denied that he referred to Favre as Grandpa the first time he met him in 2005.ESPNs Ben Goessling and Adam Teicher contributed to this report. Jerseys NFL China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys 2020 Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.