ee strokes.It worked.Having just one gold would have b

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 20.03.2018 13:41
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Consider yourself lucky if your fantasy teams werent affected by the plethora of NFL injuries this week.Even if you escaped unscathed, you should still work the waiver wire to try to improve your roster. Injuries will continue to happen and depth is key.This will be a busy week to acquire free agents.---RYAN TANNEHILL (QB, Dolphins)Tannehill is a quarterback to stream in Week 3. He passed for 389 yards, two touchdowns and rushed for 35 yards against the Patriots in Week 2. The Browns have allowed 580 passing yards and four touchdowns the first two games to Carson Wentz and Joe Flacco.---JERRICK MCKINNON AND MATT ASIATA (RBs, Vikings)Adrian Peterson has a torn meniscus and its not clear how much time he will miss. McKinnon has been limited by a back injury early on. Hes the more explosive back and could get more touches than Asiata. McKinnon will be better in point-per-reception formats, but Asiata will get goal line touches and he will be cheaper in leagues with free agent acquisition budgets.---DWAYNE WASHINGTON (RB, Lions)Ameer Abdullah has a foot injury and while Theo Riddick will get a boost and most of the action in the passing game, Washington will see more touches. Washington has six carries for 32 yards with a touchdown and should be used near the goal line.---FOZZY WHITTAKER AND CAMERON ARTIS-PAYNE (RBs, Panthers)Jonathan Stewart is going to miss time with a hamstring injury. Whittaker had 16 carries for 100 yards and caught three passes for 31 yards in Week 2. Artis-Payne has been inactive the first two games since he doesnt play special teams, but coach Ron Rivera said he will play. Whittaker is the preferred play in point-per-reception leagues, but Stewart might only miss one week or two. Artis-Payne received 33 carries in three games that Stewart missed last season.---JAY AJAYI (RB, Dolphins)Dont go crazy over Ajayi. This is for deeper leagues. The Dolphins will struggle to run the ball. Arian Foster has a groin injury and could miss time. Ajayi was left behind in Miami in Week 1 and he fumbled in Week 2. The coaching staff doesnt love him, but he will get volume if Foster is sidelined. Kenyan Drake will be in the mix, too. Damien Williams and Isaiah Pead could be active as well. So yes, this is a mess.---JORDAN HOWARD (RB, Bears)Jeremy Langford has struggled and fumbled Monday night. KaDeem Carey has a hamstring injury and Howard may get more involved in the offense.---COLE BEASLEY (WR, Cowboys)Beasley has become a dependable piece of the offense, especially with Terrance Williams being phased out. Beasley caught five passes for 75 yards on six targets after he had eight catches for 65 yards on 12 targets in Week 1.---JAMISON CROWDER (WR, Redskins)Crowder is a big part of a Redskins offense that is heavy on the pass. He had six catches for 39 yards with a touchdown and was wide open for another score, but Kirk Cousins overthrew him. Crowder has 12 catches on 18 targets and five red zone targets.---VICTOR CRUZ (WR, Giants)Cruz has looked good and made a tough catch with a defender on him late in the game to set up the winning field goal against the Saints on Sunday. He had eight targets and caught four passes for 91 yards. The Giants employ a lot of three-wide sets and Cruz played all but five snaps in Week 2.---QUINCY ENUNWA (WR, Jets)Enunwa is basically the tight end in this offense since the Jets dont have one they utilize in the passing game. Even with Brandon Marshall, Eric Decker and Matt Forte, there is room for Enunwa to succeed. He has caught 13 of 14 targets for 146 yards with a touchdown.---TYRELL WILLIAMS (WR, Chargers)In case you missed him last week, Williams could see more targets with Danny Woodhead out for the season. Williams had three catches for 61 yards, including a 44-yard TD in Week 2.---JESSE JAMES (TE, Steelers)James, who has played every snap, had three catches for 29 yards with a touchdown on five targets. He had seven targets in Week 1 and Ben Roethlisberger likes to target the tight end in the red zone.---DENNIS PITTA (TE, Ravens)With injuries and several disappointments at tight end, Pitta needs to be added. Pitta, who missed 2015 and played three games in 2014, led the Ravens with 12 targets and caught nine passes for 102 yards.---JACOB TAMME (TE, Falcons)Tamme had eight targets for the second straight game. He has 11 catches for 126 yards with a TD.---This column was provided to The Associated Press by the Fantasy Sports Network, http://FNTSY.com . Brian Dawkins Jersey . On June 12, just as the sun sets on the magnificent historical city of Sao Paulo the inventors, innovators and purveyors of “joga bonitowill” open their campaign. The opponent, Croatia and all its football might and will. As opposites do attract we are set for a corker of an opener. Von Miller Jersey . The Redskins announced Monday that the quarterback who led the team to the Super Bowl championship in the 1987 season will serve as a personnel executive. http://www.officialbroncosnflauthenticshop.com/ . And when it opened, every player was at his stall. Thats a sure sign that a team is in a slump and is searching for answers. "Its embarrassing to be at home and play the way we did," said defenceman Josh Gorges. Demarcus Walker Jersey . With his new coach and six-time Grand Slam singles champion Boris Becker watching him during an official match for the first time, Djokovic appeared tentative early against the Slovakian player, who often appeared content to keep the ball in play. Brendan Langley Jersey . Spiller left Week 3s 27-20 loss to the New York Jets with a thigh injury, but fully practiced with the team all week and expects to be ready to go on Sunday. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Three golds in four days. The Iron Lady sure has made up for her previous Olympic disappointments.Katinka Hosszu won the 200-meter individual medley Tuesday to complete a sweep of the IMs.Amazing, said Hosszu, whose nickname comes from her grueling schedule. I honestly cant believe I have three golds.The 27-year-old Hungarian came to Rio de Janeiro with five golds and nine medals overall at the world championships. But she had never won an Olympic medal, her closest call a fourth-place showing in the 400 IM four years ago in London.I would have been OK grabbing any color, she said.Her fourth games have been a triumph for Hosszu, who is coached by her American-born husband, Shane Tusup. The couple met as students at the University of Southern California.Hosszu shattered the world record in the 400 IM, also claimed gold in the 100 backstroke, and held off Britains Siobhan-Marie OConnor to take the 200 IM. The winning time was an Olympic-record 2 minutes, 6.58 seconds.I dont think I had my best race, but this is what weve been working for the last four years, she said.ddddddddddddAt the 2012 London Games, Hosszu was expected to shine. Instead, she struggled on swimmings biggest stage.I was so nervous, so afraid, what if I dont win a medal? she recalled. Coming into Rio, I wanted to take it like any other meet. Im really able to just be myself.Hosszu dropped out of the 200 butterfly during the afternoon preliminaries, wanting to put her full energy into a race that encompasses all three strokes.It worked.Having just one gold would have been unbelievable for me, Hosszu said. Having three is really just a bonus.And shes not done yet.Hosszu still has the 200 back and 200 butterfly on her schedule.Katinka is having a fantastic meet, said American rival Katie Ledecky, winner of three medals, including two golds. She has such a wide range of events that shes been continually improving on the last couple of years. Discount NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.