ely iced it.Charles hit a tip shot for the Colon

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 20.03.2018 13:39
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Mississippi State transfer Malik Newman is headed to Kansas.The 6-foot-3 Newman, who was recruited by Bill Self and the Jayhawks as a top-10 player coming out of high school, told ESPN he chose the Jayhawks after also taking visits to NC State, Oregon and Western Kentucky.Im glad they wanted me again, said Newman, who struggled last season as a freshman under Ben Howland. I love the basketball culture at Kansas, the way Bill Self holds guys accountable and love the atmosphere.Newman was one of the top recruits in the country coming out of high school in Mississippi. He was pursued by Kansas and Kentucky but chose to stay close to home and play for Howland, who had just replaced Rick Ray at Mississippi State.But Newman, widely considered a one-and-done player, averaged just 11.3 points per game last season while shooting 39 percent from the field. He declared for the NBA draft but withdrew and then decided to transfer.Kansas announced Newmans transfer in a release Friday.Even though it didnt happen the first time for us, we were excited to know we are getting a fabulous talent -- just a year later than what we originally planned, Self said in a statement.Newman said the opportunity to sit out a year and improve his game against one of the nations top backcourts --?Devonte Graham and Frank Mason III -- played into his decision.?Mason will be a senior in 2016-17, while Graham is a junior.Its the right place for me to be, Newman said. I can compete against those guys every day, and that will make me better. It also allows me to get comfortable with the system.Newman said his confidence was shaken while struggling with his role last season.I cant lie, he said. I was playing at times with a sense of worrying about making a mistake, and thats not the way I need to be playing.Newman said Self and his staff sold him on the opportunity to be a playmaker in the backcourt.They just said they want me to get back to the player I was, Newman said. I told the staff that I dont need to play the point. They just want me to handle the ball, make plays and make the team better. Thats what they sold me on. Nike Vapormax Flyknit Pas Cher . Jane Virtanen scored two, and Alex Roach and Elliott Peterson rounded out the offence for the Hitmen (40-15-6). Brady Brassart chipped in with three assists. Colton McCarthy scored twice, Brayden Point had a goal and two assists, and Jack Rodewald also scored for the Warriors (15-35-9), who were 2 for 5 on the power play. Vans Toy Story Old Skool . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance. http://www.chaussureoldskool.fr/air-max-97-pas-cher.html . It says Pocklingtons lawyer filed the appeal Friday in a California court. CTV Edmonton also says Pocklington gave a $100,000 cash deposit as part of the conditions of his bail, and that he will be out on bail until his appeal is heard. Vans Sk8 Hi Homme .Y. - Detroit goaltender Jonas Gustavsson has earned NHL first star of the week honours after winning in his first three appearances of the season. Nike VaporMax Flyknit Moc . 10 Texas A&Ms offence dominated as usual against SMU. RICHMOND, Ky. -- C.J. Bryce scored 21 points and added 10 rebounds and UNC Wilmington rallied in overtime after losing a double-digit halftime lead to beat Eastern Kentucky 78-69 on Monday night.The Seahawks (2-0) led 34-24 at the half and 59-52 with 6:25 to play. But a late rally by Eastern Kentucky, completed by two Zach Charles free throws in the final minute, tied it at 63 and sent the game into overtime.UNC Wilmington regained control in the extra period however, scoring nine of the ffirst 11 points for a 72-65 lead.dddddddddddd A Bryce jam and two Chris Flemming free throws on consecutive possessions made it 78-67 and effectively iced it.Charles hit a tip shot for the Colonels (1-1) with 30 seconds left, their only field goal of the period.Flemming had 18 points and 10 boards for UNC Wilmington.Nick Mayo led Eastern Kentucky with 20 points. Discount NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.