you will have a lot to gain

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 14.04.2020 03:06
von ylq123 • Gaser Lehrling II | 91 Beiträge

The layers of dark clouds, the lower the pressure, the darker it becomes; the wind raises the dust on the ground and wreak havoc in the air. In front of me, there was a muddy mess, and in a moment, the world became noisy. Finally, it rained. I stared blankly at the road, and my heart, which had been polished by scores, should have been numb. However, it still hurts. My heart is cold, like the weather in front of me, chaotic and noisy Marlboro Lights. The wind continued to run around, mixed with rain and coldness, hitting my face really cold. Yeah, nothing is colder than a disheartened heart. The half-legged grass on the road also fell to the ground at the moment. I laughed softly: Grass, you should fall! Fall in the wind and rain, the scenery is still like this. The strong winds and heavy rain, dimness and silence, loss and loneliness, intertwine in a twist, tumbling, and entangle my heart. Suddenly, I looked up and saw two grasses. The big grass stood still in the wind and rain. Its stem is so sturdy and its leaves are so dense Newport Cigarettes Coupons. It didn't even see the wind and rain in its eyes, still struggling to stretch towards the sky with its waist straight. Although the small unknown plant was blown by the wind from time to time, the sparse leaves swayed in the wind and rain and shrunk, but they also stood upright by themselves, and they bent straight and beat the wind and rain. Do you even come to laugh at my disheartened heart? I angrily picked up the stone and threw it at the grass, just hit. The green arrow pointed directly at the sky, and did not feel inferior to the grass next to it that was much taller. It only grows by itself, the blue sky is the goal, it must surpass itself. The wind was wilder and the rain was fiercer, but the grass still stood in the wind and rain. What a stunning landscape painting! I suddenly understood, a word flashed in my head: go your own way, let others say it! Yeah, I always compare with them, pay great attention to the views of others, and ignore myself. Therefore, I must fight bravely now, never give up and surpass myself. At this moment, the sun stings out a few rays of sunlight stiffly from the thick clouds Wholesale Cigarettes. I suddenly feel very intimate and warm. Change your mood and enjoy the scenery, you will have a lot to gain; change your mood, fight the wind and rain, you will continue Beyond yourself. Only after wind and rain
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.