ittle bit.Mengden acknowledged that he h

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 19.03.2018 11:40
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Australian teenager Ethan Ewing has finished second at the World Surfing League US Open in California.The 17-year-old qualified for the final at the Huntington Beach event after upsetting world No.4 Adriano De Souza on Sunday (Monday AEST).Ewing fell to Filipe Toledo in the final, with a combined wave score of 10.46 to the Brazilians 14.90. Adidas NMD R1 Norge . Badenhop was 2-3 with a 3.47 ERA in 63 relief appearances for Milwaukee this season. He is 18-20 in his career with three saves and a 3. Adidas NMD R2 Norge .7 million, one-year contract, a raise of $2.2 million. Wieters had asked for $8.75 million and the Orioles had offered $6. http://www.nmdskonorge.com/ .com) - The Pittsburgh Penguins placed forward James Neal on injured reserve Tuesday. Yeezy 700 Wave Runner .C. - The Carolina Hurricanes have placed backup goalie Anton Khudobin on injured reserve with an unspecified lower-body injury. Adidas NMD Rosa . All of the scoring came in the final 20:04. Lucic scored on a power play at 15:46 of the third period, when he tipped a shot over Stars goalie Kari Lehtonen for a 3-1 lead. OAKLAND, Calif. -- There should be few secrets when Houston Astros right-hander Doug Fister is on the mound Wednesday afternoon, pitching against the Oakland As in the finale of a three-game series at the Oakland Coliseum.Fister (9-6, 3.64 ERA) will start against Oakland for the fourth time this season, all in a span of 80 days.I dont think it really changes anything, said Fister, who will try to prevent the As from sweeping the three-game series. This games really a game of chess anyway, but no matter what you do prior, it all comes down to execution. I can throw the same pitch three different times, and three different times I get three different results.Im still going to attack with the same game plan, and obviously theres minute changes that happen, but for the most part, everythings going to stay the same. Im just going to attack and let the defense work.Based on Fisters numbers this year against the As, there is no reason for him to make drastic alterations. He is 2-1 with a 1.31 ERA vs. Oakland He allowed one run over 6 2/3 innings in a 2-1 victory on May 1 at the Coliseum and no runs over six innings in a 12-2 win on June 3 in Houston. In his third start against the As, Fister gave up two runs over eight innings in a 3-1 loss on July 7 at Houston.The latter game was Fisters third consecutive defeat, but he snapped his skid Friday at Seattle, allowing three runs over five innings in a 9-6 victory.Ive fellt pretty good for a while now, Fister said.dddddddddddd Ive had a couple hiccups, but at the same time, those guys are pretty good. Ive got to come back and execute every fifth day, and thats the road were trying to get back on.As rookie right-hander Daniel Mengden (1-4, 5.54 ERA) will make his eighth career start and try to get back on track after three straight rough starts. Mengden gave up a combined eight earned runs over his first four starts but allowed 16 earned runs in his past three.Mengden yielded six earned runs in 4 2/3 innings and got a no-decision in a 10-9 loss to the Astros on July 8 at Houston. Then in his first start after the All-Star break, he allowed six earned runs in 3 1/3 innings and got a no-decision in an 8-7 loss to the Toronto Blue Jays on Friday at the Coliseum.Last start, my control might have been a little off, Mengden said. I think my arm slot was a little different. Trying to find it a little bit.Mengden acknowledged that he has never experienced such a rough stretch of games in his career.But Im in the big leagues now, and its not as easy as in the minors, Mengden said. Just in a little funk. Im not too worried about it. The past is the past. Im trying to stay looking forward, and Im looking forward to pitching against the Astros again on Wednesday. Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.