concerned by shadow diplomacy on Ukraine

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 12.11.2019 09:30
von alisa white • Gaser Lehrling III | 156 Beiträge

Condoleezza Rice, a secretary of state under Republican President George W. Bush Online Cigarettes Store USA , said on Monday reports of an unofficial U.S. policy being carried out in Ukraine were "deeply troubling."

Rice was critical of President Donald Trump during his 2016 presidential run but has been more restrained since the Republican took office.

State Department officials have testified in the Democratic-led impeachment inquiry Newport Cigarettes Shop about an "irregular channel" of people involved in Ukraine policy, including Rudy Giuliani, Trump's personal lawyer. Public hearings begin this week.

"What I see right now troubles me. I see a state of conflict between the foreign policy professionals and someone who says he's acting on behalf of the president but frankly I don't know if that is the case," Rice, who also served as Bush's national security adviser, said at a conference in Abu Dhabi.

"It is troubling. It is deeply troubling," she said.

The House of Representatives' inquiry centers on Trump's July 25 request to Ukraine's president that he Cheap Newport 100s cigarettes investigate former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden, a leading 2020 Democratic presidential candidate, and Biden's son Hunter, who was on the board of a Ukrainian gas company.

Smoking USA Newport and Marlboro Cigarettes
Online Cigarettes Store USA
2018 Wholesale Newport And Marlborl Cigarettes USA
Online Cigarettes Store USA
Good USA Newport Cigarettes

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.