concerned by shadow diplomacy on Ukraine

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 12.11.2019 09:29
von alisa white • Gaser Lehrling III | 156 Beiträge

He said he will remain “active politically and look forward to seeing what opportunities Online Cigarettes Store USA and challenges await me in this next chapter of a very fortunate life.”

While King's seat is competitive, he suggested his decision to step down was not driven by fear of a challenger in next year’s election, citing his support in public polling and a formidable campaign war chest.

“Politically I will miss the energy and dynamism of a re-election campaign especially since my polling Newport Cigarettes Shop numbers are as strong as they have ever been and I have more than $1 million in campaign funds,” he said.

King won reelection in 2018 by 6 percentage points, down sharply from his 17-point margin in 2016. President Donald Trump carried his district — which runs along the South Shore of Long Island and includes parts of Nassau and Suffolk counties — by 9 points Cheap Newport 100s cigarettes in 2016, but former President Barack Obama won it twice before that.King's daughter, Erin King Sweeney, a Hempstead town councilwoman, was long thought to be a possible successor for her father's seat in Congress. But King Sweeney announced earlier this fall that she was moving to Charlotte, N.C., pausing her political career.

Smoking USA Newport and Marlboro Cigarettes
Online Cigarettes Store USA
2018 Wholesale Newport And Marlborl Cigarettes USA
Online Cigarettes Store USA
Good USA Newport Cigarettes

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.