The Associated Press that the Denver Broncos have agreed to

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 06.09.2019 03:07
von panxing18 • Gas Geselle | 254 Beiträge

A person with knowledge of the deal tellsacquire Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco for a fourth-round pick in this year’s draft.The person to the AP spoke on condition of anonymity Wednesday because neither team announced the deal Justin Tucker Womens Jersey , which was first reported by ESPN. NFL rules prohibit teams from discussing trades until the start of the league year on March 13.Flacco, the MVP of the 2013 Super Bowl Youth Justin Tucker Jersey , became expendable in Baltimore with the emergence of rookie Lamar Jackson.The Broncos found themselves in the market again for a quarterback after Case Keenum‘s middling debut in Denver last season, when he threw for 18 touchdowns and 15 interceptions. The team went 6-10.11<button class="view-gallery">View Gallery</button> Gallery:Odds on Which Team Will Draft Kyler Murray In The NFL DraftJasen Vinlove-USA TODAY Sports | Jasen Vinlove The Ravens are set to part ways with quarterback Joe Flacco one way or another this offseason and that change will bring a big difference in terms of the impact that the quarterback position has on their salary cap.Flacco’s cap number for 2019 is $24 million more than Lamar Jackson‘s and the difference in cap commitment over the next three years is over $71 million. That leaves a lot of money to spend on other positions and General Manager Eric DeCosta believes that Jackson will help draw free agents to Baltimore.“I think players respect talent Justin Tucker Men Jersey ,” DeCosta said, via Jamison Hensley of ESPN.com. “I think players respect athletes and competitors. Anyone can watch Lamar Jackson and see how talented he is and what kind of a competitor he is. Players also want to win Color Rush Justin Tucker Jersey , and I think that’s something that drives every professional athlete — winning games. I think they’ll recognize that about us. When they watch us play, they’ll want to play here.”The offense that the Ravens build around Jackson isn’t going to look quite the same as other around the league and DeCosta feels that may offer the team opportunities “to draft some players or add some players that maybe other teams don’t like as much as we do because we’re doing something different.” It’s an intriguing spot for DeCosta to be in during his first offseason in the job and watching the Ravens take shape will be an interesting storyline this offseason.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.