We’re 120 minutes away from the end of the never-endin

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 06.09.2019 02:56
von panxing18 • Gas Geselle | 254 Beiträge

Got plans for the weekend before Christmas? No? Great — you can watch the Falcons play the Panthers. g nausea of the Atlanta Falcons 2018 season Julio Jones Womens Jersey , and if you’re planning to punish yourself by watching the Falcons-Panthers game you may as well pregame with Friday’s Falcoholinks.Poaching the Panthers It’s a weekly feature around these parts, and this week we want to know which Panthers free agent would you most like to see in Atlanta. They don’t have many playmakers hitting the market in 2019, so from an additions standpoint they’re pretty sparse. That is, of course, unless you believe that Julius Peppers can still sack quarterbacks at the age of 39.The Falcoholic Crossfire Podcast It’s back again this week, and Eric Robinson is back as well to defend his win over Jeanna Thomas. His competition is Falcoholic Postgame Podcast regular Adnan Ikic Youth Julio Jones Jersey , and he and Eric vigorously debate a variety of topics such as the blame game on the offense, Takk McKinley’s sack production next season, and Ryan Schraeder’s future. Give this week’s episode a listen right here.Julio Jones a question markStar wide receiver Julio Jones has been held out of practice all week with a hip injury, and it’s looking unlikely that he suits up for Sunday’s game against the Panthers. ESPN’s Vaughn McClure has the quote:Eliminated from the playoffs, it’s definitely best to let Julio heal up rather than risk further injury at the end of the year. We’ll see if we get official word closer to game time, but it seems like Jones is heading toward the inactive list. Nightmares: Realized I don’t even know how to properly preface this next one. Sarcasm won’t cut it because this truly sucks: Should the Saints win the NFC Julio Jones Men Jersey , not only will they play for a Super Bowl in Mercedes-Benz Stadium — they’ll practice there, too. And use the Falcons’ locker room. Hopefully not the ping-pong table. We’re moonlighting as Rams and Bears fans at this point — anything that will put the brakes on this abomination. ATLANTA (AP) — The Latest on Super Bowl 53 in Atlanta (all times EST):10:10 p.m.The New England Patriots‘ practice home this week is Georgia Tech. That's not easy to take for Patriots center David Andrews, a former Georgia standout."I'm behind enemy lines right now," Andrews said Monday night.Andrews never thought he'd be working out at Georgia Tech's practice facility. The opportunity gave him the idea of pulling off a college prank."I thought about bringing a bunch of Georgia stickers and sticking them around the facility," Andrews said, smiling.He resisted Color Rush Julio Jones Jersey , but he still represented his alma mater."We were in there working out today and I had my Georgia ‘G' shirt on," he said.Point made.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.