Brugler says he would "absolutely" select t

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 30.07.2019 08:21
von panxing18 • Gas Geselle | 254 Beiträge

he Ohio State quarterback"Momentum in the draft community seems to be shifting away from the idea that the New York Giants will take Dwayne Haskins Calvin Munson Color Rush Jersey , or any quarterback, at No. 6 in the 2019 NFL Draft. That, though, is what Dane Brugler, draft analyst for The Athletic, said he would do on the latest edition of the ‘Valentine’s Views’ podcast.Brugler said he would “absolutely” select Haskins if he had the card in his hand to make the choice at No. 6, adding that it would be a “perfect succession plan” for the Giants as they look for an heir to Eli Manning.Then again, Brugler understands this is the team that passed on what was considered a tremendous group of quarterbacks with the second overall pick last year.“After last year Michael Strahan Color Rush Jersey , passing on a quarterback at two. Nothing surprises me with the Giants and the quarterback situation. I know, I mean, I understand that they still believe Eli can play at a high level. I, and I get that Eli was not the biggest problem with the Giants last year. Um, now do I think that he is enough to lead this team to the playoffs? Personally? No, I don’t think that, but I understand why they’re sticking with him and then that’s fine,” Brugler said. “But at some point you need to plan for the future and you know Kareem Martin Color Rush Jersey , unless you plan to be picking in the top five next year, top 10, and you have a chance to draft a quarterback, you know, I’d be surprised if they don’t, but you know, again, nothing would surprise me. When it comes to the quarterback position and the giants Robert Thomas Color Rush Jersey , it’s hard to figure out what is their plan? Do they have a plan?”A few other points from Brugler:Michigan defensive end Rashan Gary is a “complete projection” based on athletic traits. “You don’t love the production because he didn’t have any.”Houston defensive tackle Ed Oliver would be a “really interesting” fit for the Giants at No. 6. “We know Dave Gettleman likes traits and that Ed Oliver certainly has the traits, high upside traits. We also know that he [Gettleman] likes to draft defensive tackles early. He did it in Carolina plenty in the first and second round.”The Giants selecting Duke quarterback Daniel Jones at No. 17 would be “predictable.” Brugler thinks Jones can be a “B level starter” in the mold of a Kirk Cousins.Give the full interview a listen below.Where to subscribeYou can find and subscribe to Big Blue View radio from the show’s home page.You can find all the shows on our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page.You can also find the shows and subscribe on all your favorite podcast apps:Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Pocket Casts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSSFinally, be sure to check out the home page for all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network. The last two games are unimportant because his team is out of the playoffs? New York Giants coach Pat Shurmur isn’t buying that idea. “I don’t believe that,” he said this week.“I think what’s important is that we as a team do everything we can to go out there and play the game and try to win the game. Running parallel with all the thoughts moving forward in the offseason is this team trying to learn how to win again. And again, I’m speaking as the coach, where we’re doing everything in our power to put a plan together to win the game.”BBV Radio — ‘Dwayne Haskins or bust’Can the 5-9 Giants do that today against an Indianapolis Colts team that is 8-6, in the AFC playoff race and has won seven of eight? The Giants will be without Odell Beckham Jr. (quad) and Landon Collins (IR/torn labrum). The Giants are 9.5-point underdogs.Here is your complete list of Giants’ inactives:WR Odell Beckham Jr. (quad)WR Russell Shepard (ankle)LB Alec Ogletree (concussion)C Spencer Pulley (quad)QB Kyle LaulettaS Kamrin Moore DE Kerry Wynn (thumb)My thoughts on Lauletta being inactive can be found here.Use this as your first-half open thread.Giants at Colts 2018, Week 16: BBV staff picks Cody Latimer Color Rush Jersey , predictionsColts vs. Giants: Game time, TV channels, odds, live stream, radio, moreGiants vs. Colts: Can the offense move the ball without Odell Beckham?Giants-Colts: 5 things to watch on SundayRun over by Titans, can Giants slow the Colts’ offense?[E-mail Ed at bigblueview@gmail.com or via the Big Blue View Contact Page | Follow Big Blue View on Twitter | ‘Like’ Big Blue View on Facebook | Follow Big Blue View on Instagram]

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.