The option pass from Odell Beckham Jr. to Ru

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 30.07.2019 08:14
von panxing18 • Gas Geselle | 254 Beiträge

ssell Shepard that went for a 49-yard touchdown early in the second half did not win Sunday’s game against the Chicago Bears for the New York Giants. It did http://www.giantsfanshop.com/Oshane-Ximines-Jersey , give the Giants an early third-quarter lead after an awful offensive first half and alert everyone to the idea that maybe, just maybe, an upset was brewing in the Meadowlands.Beckham’s wrong-footed 50-yard throw was impressive.It was not, however, the most amazing thing about the momentum-changing play. What was?How about the fact that Shepard, the wide-open by 20 yards recipient of the pass from Beckham, wasn’t even supposed to be in the pass route. He said he “freelanced” the play.What was Shepard supposed to be doing?“Probably blocking Khalil Mack so he could throw the ball,” Shepard said.Shepard said he saw the Chicago defense all go to the right, where Beckham was moving around behind the line of scrimmage with the ball, and “kinda just snuck through the crease.”The only question was whether Beckham would find him. Shepard said he was screaming and waving and, just when it appeared Beckham would run with the ball Deandre Baker Jersey , he pulled up and launched it to Shepard.“He did an amazing job of seeing me,” Shepard said. “For him to see me and not know I was supposed to be there is crazy.”“Sometimes you have to draw it up in the dirt,” said Giants quarterback Eli Manning.Beckham said the play was designed for Bennie Fowler.“I told Bennie (Fowler) I don’t care what happens, I’m going to throw it to you and they double covered him and this grown man (Shepard) from LSU who I’ve played with for a long time, I saw him down the middle of the field and I was like this can’t be real and I just launched it to him,” Beckham said. “It’s all good, he wasn’t supposed to do that, but he’s just playing football and he came up with a huge play for us. Very, very, very big play.”Beckham said he spoke to his teammates at halftime, with the Giants trailing 14-10.“I addressed the team at halftime and I told them there’s just something I had to get off my chest. I love these boys http://www.giantsfanshop.com/Dexter-Lawrence-Jersey ,” Beckham said. “Every time I put on a helmet, whether it’s practice or it’s a game, I’m going to give it my all and I feel like I owed them more, to give them all of me and whatever that entails.”Shepard said he waited so long for the ball to reach him that it was “like a punt.”“He’s (Beckham) the best person I’ve seen with a ball in his hands. He can hit a home run in an MLB stadium, he can kick a soccer ball. I’ve known him since he was 16, 17 and he’s probably one of the best people I’ve see with a ball in his hands. He kicked a 50-yard field goal a couple weeks ago.”Shepard’s freelancing, combined with Beckham’s vision and arm, didn’t win the game for the Giants on Sunday. It did, though, give them a chance. Let’s get caught up on all the news from Indianapolis"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections New York Giants NewsGiants Training Camp 2016Giants vs. Eagles 2015, Week 17New York Giants NewsGiants news Daniel Jones Jersey , 2/28: What others are saying about the Giants, Odell Beckham, Eli Manning, Landon CollinsNew,99commentsLet’s get caught up on all the news from IndianapolisESTShareTweetShareShareGiants news, 2/28: What others are saying about the Giants, Odell Beckham, Eli Manning, Landon CollinsJeremy Brevard-USA TODAY SportsGood morning from Indianapolis, New York Giants fans!You have read my post on Dave Gettleman’s dream, read about what Gettleman and Pat Shurmur said Wednesday regarding Eli Manning Daniel Jones Color Rush Jersey , read about Gettleman’s stance on Landon Collins and listened to the latest ‘Valentine’s Views’ podcast regarding Wednesday’s developments. At least I hope you have done those things. If not, well, get cracking!Once you’re done with that assignment, check out some of the headlines below to see what others are saying.Daring moves for all 32 NFL teams this offseasonPatrick Peterson on the trade block? A QB in the draft for the Chargers? Eli Manning on the move? Here's one bold move for every club.It's finding a franchise QB or bust for Dave GettlemanMemo to New York Giants general manager Dave Gettleman: Please fall in love with someone. Dwayne Haskins 鈥?or Kyler Murray 鈥?or Josh Rosen should he become available.Giants' Landon Collins franchise tag drama is about moneyIf the Giants put the tag on Collins, he would be assured of making around $11.2 million, but it would also cost the Giants $11.2 million on the 2019 salary cap, a figure Dave Gettleman did not discount as insignificant.Giants' Dave Gettleman has a dream: 'I would love to drop a franchise quarterback in this place' | SNYPotential Giants target Nick Foles will become free agent | SNYGiants GM Dave Gettleman has familiar answer for Odell Beckham trade rumorsGiants general manager Dave Gettleman addressed the ever-present Odell Beckham trade rumors before reporters even asked him about it at the NFL scouting combine.Jets GM open to a draft trade with Giants — if it makes senseThe New York Jets are open for business 鈥?even if it is a crosstown transaction. General manager Mike Maccagnan said he is willing to trade back from the No. 3 pick in April’s draft, and he won’t rule out a trade with the New York Giants. The teams have only executed one trade in the past 40 years. The Giants are sitting at No. 6 in the draft and might need to move up to get a quarterback. Could the MetLife Stadium co-tenants make a deal? “As long as the trade made sense to us, there’s nothing that would stop us from doing that,” Maccagnan said.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.