The Chiefs hoped to be getting ready for th

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 24.07.2019 05:11
von panxing18 • Gas Geselle | 254 Beiträge

e Super Bowl this week Darwin Thompson Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys , but they’ll be thinking about a new defensive coordinator instead.The team announced on Tuesday that they have fired Bob Sutton. The news comes two days after the Chiefs lost 37-31 to the Patriots in overtime of the AFC Championship Game and one day after head coach Andy Reid stopped well short of ruling out a change at the top of the defensive coaching staff.ob is a good football coach and a great person,” Reid said in a statement. “He played an integral role in the success of our team over the last six seasons. I said before that change can be a good thing, for both parties, and I believe that is the case here for the Chiefs and Bob. This was not an easy decision Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys 2019 , but one I feel is in the best interest of the Kansas City Chiefs moving forward.iven those reports, it’s no surprise that the Chiefs have made the move. It’s also not a surprise given the performance.While the Chiefs were the top seed in the AFC, they ranked at or near the bottom of the league in many meaningful defensive categories and gave up more first downs than any team in history. With a potent offense, some of that could be swallowed but the Chiefs routinely failed to come up with stops when they needed them the most.The Patriots’ game-winning touchdown drive saw them convert three third-and-10s stands as the most recent example and Darwin Thompson Jersey nfl draft , perhaps, the one that sealed Sutton’s fate in Kansas City. Kansas City Star writers Mike Hendricks and Steve Vockrodt released an article titled, Kansas City Chiefs’ tax returns provide rare look inside the business of pro football on Wednesday morning. I encourage you to read the article in full—because of a rare public filing due to a dispute between the Kansas City Chiefs and Department of Revenue, financial records from the years 2008-10 became available to the public.The Kansas City Star obtained the records and published its major takeaways from the records this morning:The major item that the article confirms for me is that for the Chiefs Replica Darwin Thompson Jersey , and really, all NFL teams, television contracts matter more to the club making money than anything else. And unlike in other leagues—such as the MLB—the league shares the revenue from its television contract. That number was nearly $100 million in 2010 and has since gone up nearly 150 percent, per the report. The Chiefs made a total of $302 million in 2010 Stitched Darwin Thompson Jersey , meaning a third of the revenue came from television money.What this means to me is whenever you think about discussing parking problems, high concession prices, defensive coordinator issues or anything of the sort, remember that each really means little to the bottom line Darwin Thompson Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys , at least from the organization’s standpoint.Again, it’s a fascinating piece, and you can check it out in full here.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.