ave to get to grips with it with the car but I think i

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 31.01.2018 14:11
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

AUBURN, Ala. -- Auburns injury problems continue to deplete an offense that produced only one touchdown against Georgia, with the biggest playmaker still sidelined and quarterback Sean White questionable.Coach Gus Malzahn said Tuesday that the Southeastern Conferences leading rusher Kamryn Pettway will miss his second straight game Saturday for the 18th-ranked Tigers against FCS opponent Alabama A&M with a left leg injury. He said hes hoping Pettway will be able to return for the regular season finale against No. 1 Alabama.Malzahn is taking a wait-and-see approach before determining Whites status against Alabama A&M.White played in the 13-7 loss to Georgia and the second half against Vanderbilt despite an injury to his right, throwing shoulder and struggled badly against the Bulldogs. He said Sunday night that he aggravated the injury during the Georgia game.Itll be a kind of day to day, week to week deal, Malzahn said. Not ready to make a call one way or the other with him. Well play him when hes healthy.White sat out the first half against Vanderbilt because of the injury before coming in and leading the Tigers to the win. He came into the Georgia game as the SECs top-rated passer. Auburn trailed 13-10 at the half against Vandy without him.Against Georgia, White was 6-of-20 passing for 27 yards and had an interception returned for a touchdown while the offense produced just 164 total yards. Those numbers include a handful of dropped passes, too, but his first nine attempts after halftime were either intercepted or incomplete.Whites only completions in the second half were two 4-yarders on the final drive. Backup John Franklin III didnt play in the half.Malzahn said Auburn coaches talked to White at halftime and he could tell by that look in his eye that the quarterback wanted to play.I would have liked to have known if he was worse, Malzahn said. It would have been good to know. Moving forward, hell communicate better. Hes a tough guy and hes trying to win the game. Its a one-score game, and he felt like he could do it or hed have said something.Those are just the two biggest of a litany of injuries to offensive players.No. 2 rusher Kerryon Johnson has been nursing an ankle injury, but still gained 99 yards and scored the only offensive touchdown against Georgia. Freshman Malik Miller has missed the last five games with a knee injury, but Malzahn said he is practicing this week.Safety Johnathan Ford is working at running back, where he started his college career.Running back Stanton Truitt hurt an ankle early in the Georgia game and will also miss the Alabama A&M game. Malzahn said hes hoping hell be able to return against Alabama.H-back Chandler Cox will miss the Alabama A&M game with a leg injury. Receiver/punt returner Marcus Davis is out for the final two regular season games with a shoulder injury.---More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org Wholesale Patriots Jerseys Free Shipping . -- Washington Redskins tight end Fred Davis was charged Thursday with driving while intoxicated, a day after he was suspended for an NFL substance-abuse policy violation. Cheap Patriots Jerseys . LOUIS -- Valtteri Filppula assisted on three of Tampa Bays four goals, and the Lightning beat the St. http://www.wholesalepatriotsjerseys.com/ .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. Cheap Patriots Jerseys For Sale . -- The Portland Timbers and Real Salt Lake played to a 0-0 tie Saturday night that left the top of the Western Conference standings unchanged. Cheap Stitched Patriots Jerseys .Y. -- Sabres defenceman Tyler Myers had no intention of changing his hard-hitting style before taking part in a disciplinary hearing for his illegal check to New Jersey forward Dainius Zubrus head. Max Verstappen says Red Bulls race pace is very strong despite a mixed opening day of practice for the Malaysian Grand Prix.Verstappen was 0.4s slower than the fastest Ferrari in the FP2 qualifying simulations, which suggested the Italian team will be best of the rest on Saturday. Though Red Bull seemed strongest on the long runs Verstappen thinks Red Bull can pull closer on one-lap pace.Evaluating Red Bulls short- and long-term pace, Verstappen said: I think both were not too bad. The first one you just build up to it, especially with the new tarmac, you have to get to grips with it with the car but I think it was a positive day. Short runs can be a bit better but I think the long rruns, they look very strong.ddddddddddddWhen asked what Red Bull needed to find overnight, he replied: Just a bit more in the short run. I think we can be happy.Verstappen is confident there is plenty of pace for Red Bull to unlock in time for qualifying.I think the pace on the softs was pretty good for me so I felt like there was quite some lap time in it so I was happy, especially in the long run. I felt like I could do what I want with the car, I could throw it into the corner like I wanted to and still the pace was there. I think thats always positive. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.