Kentrell Brothers’ suspension is officially over The

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 17.07.2019 05:32
von panxing18 • Gas Geselle | 254 Beiträge

special teams units for the Minnesota Vikings should soon be seeing the return of one of their top players.After serving a four-game suspension for violating the NFL’s policy on Performance Enhancing Drugs Womens Xavier Rhodes Jersey , linebacker Kentrell Brothers is officially able to return to the Vikings’ roster. As of now, the team has a one-week exemption for him, and if they want to add him back to the 53-man roster prior to Sunday’s game in Philadelphia they’ll have to make a corresponding roster move.A fifth-round pick of the Vikings in 2016 draft out of the University of Missouri, Brothers has been a key part of the Vikings’ special teams units since he’s been on the roster. While the Vikings’ special teams units haven’t been as awful as they looked in the preseason. . .with the exception of the original placekicker, of course. . .it never hurts to have a player like Brothers coming back to solidify things for the kick return and punt return units.The Vikings have not given an indication as to who might get waived to make room for Brothers on the roster Ben Gedeon Jersey , but once they make that move we’ll have it for you here. Day three could be even wilder than last night"After four trades in the third round, the last four rounds of the draft for the Minnesota Vikings could be even wilder, if you believe this nugget from NFL insider Albert Breer:(Breer corrected the mis-spelling of Trae in a follow up tweet).If this is legitimate...and I’m kinda dubious, it would seem that Rudolph would be the guy Minnesota would want to move first. They drafted TE Irv Smith in the second round, and a Rudolph trade would give the Vikings the cap relief needed to ensure they can sign all 372 draft picks that are currently on the books for them to select today.But I’m not sure if this isn’t a rumor plant by someone within the Vikings http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-mackensie-alexander-jersey , maybe even Spielman himself, looking to get someone to give him a fourth for Rudy. I would be okay with that deal now that they have Smith, but giving up Waynes or Rhodes for just a fourth? No, I would not be good with that at all. Now, if it’s another player involved Womens Adam Thielen Jersey , or maybe future second or third round picks, I might be on board, depending on who the team is and what the full deal was. Stay tuned kids, because I have a feeling today is going to be nuts.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.