2018 Miami Dolphins Training Camp: Capt

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 17.07.2019 05:17
von panxing18 • Gas Geselle | 254 Beiträge

ion This Version! “Caption This!” is a game where we try to be funny. Give the funniest caption. That’s it. If you like someone else’s caption Christian Wilkins black jersey , be so kind as to give them a REC. (If you don’t know how to REC something, please ask!) Most REC’s win.(Please remember site rules. Innuendo = good; profanity = bad.)Mike Gesicki has been making some waves up to this point in the 2018 Miami Dolphins Training Camp in Davie, Florida. I don’t think “Caption This!” will be returning full-time, but my immaturity compelled me to share this picture with everyone. If there’s anything I know about my brethren on the Phinsider, it’s that you rise to the challenge of a “Caption This!” segment.Take care everyone, have a great weekend!Steve Mitchell-USA TODAY SportsMy caption:Mike Gesicki’s “I’ve arrived” moment: catches the Red Zone TD and then farts so vigorously he knocks over the pylon from 20 feet away. Could Josh Rosen become Miami’s Brett Favre?" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteThe Phinsidera Miami Dolphins communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpSectionsFanpostsFanshotsLibraryDolphinsOddsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteSections 2018 NFL Draft2018 NFL Free Agency2018 Mock Drafts2018 Draft ProspectsFiled under:Miami Dolphins NewsOffseason TalkBrooks: ‘Dolphins may have stumbled upon their version of Brett Favre’New Christian Wilkins Jersey Mens ,145commentsCould Josh Rosen become Miami’s Brett Favre?EDTShareTweetShareShareBrooks: ‘Dolphins may have stumbled upon their version of Brett Favre’Jay Biggerstaff-USA TODAY SportsToday is Friday, which means it is a very slow news day here at The Phinsider.So when I stumbled upon news from a few days ago that read, Bucky Brooks compared the Josh Rosen situation to that of Brett Favre, I became intrigued.After all, both players never got a fair shot during their rookie campaigns, and were later sent packing for pennies on the dollar. I guess it’s a lot like the old saying Miami Dolphins Jersey 2019 , “one man’s trash is another man’s treasure,” right? NFL draft analyst Bucky Brooks seems to think so. Brooks joined Colin Cowherd’s radio show Wednesday afternoon, to discuss the recent moves made in the 2019 NFL Draft.He then went on to discuss the Dolphins trade for Josh Rosen and how it compares to another historical trade in NFL History.(Editor’s note: Brooks segment on Josh Rosen starts at 2:52)Now before anyone gets bent out of shape, Rosen is not Favre.He will probably never be Favre.And to compare the two after his dismal rookie season in Arizona, is unfair.Furthermore, Rosen doesn’t have to be Favre to have the same type of franchise-altering impact in Miami.So yes Walt Aikens Jersey , we should all temper our expectations.But what the Dolphins may have potentially received in exchange for a second and fifth round pick, could be their starting quarterback of the future.Maybe, just maybe, Josh Rosen IS ‘the chosen one’.Time will tell.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.