nd they) might think.ddddddddddddAnd that, my

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 31.01.2018 14:02
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

The flex position on DraftKings -- or in your season-long fantasy football league, for that matter -- is really just a WR4, RB3 or TE2. But if you view the position as a strategic advantage rather than a leftover slot determined by price or bye-week availability, you could have a leg up on your opponents.I cannot tell you how many owners fill out their lineups only to slot the highest-priced player they can afford with their remaining salary into flex. Sure, we might have ways of justifying these players -- maybe X, Y and Z will all happen and he will score two touchdowns. Anything is possible.But thats exactly the kind of thinking that Im hoping to erase from your lineup-building process. Id like you to know whom you want on your rosters and why before you ever get to the sites salaries. Next, I want you to consider your roster as a whole. Are you competing in head-to-head contests? Double-ups? Huge prize-pool multi-entry tournaments? What is it that you want your lineup(s) to do for you -- beat one other person, or a half million other lineups?With those considerations in mind, here are a few principles I use to fill my flex spot:StackingEveryone knows that quarterback and wide receiver are the highest correlated fantasy point pairing, and you likely build your cash game and tournament lineups around such mini-stacks every week. Adding a running back to that combination might seem counterintuitive (if youre high on the passing game, why roster the running back?), but DFS expert Chris Raybon has shown a trend of three or four main stacks that involve at least QB, WR1 and RB being effective in terms of their potential to exceed the average projections of the positions. I think of it in terms of giving yourself a good chance to gain access to all of a teams touchdowns.So, if youre high on Derek Carr and Amari Cooper, think about using Latavius Murray in the flex. Hes got a reputation for not being reliable, and maybe not even being well liked by his own coaches, but the Oakland Raiders ran the ball 59 percent of the time from inside the 10-yard line last year (and 42 percent in the red zone overall). Thats a lot of opportunity for a running back. Other teams that ran a high percentage in the red zone included Dallas, Atlanta and Pittsburgh. Now that people are on a minimum-priced Dak Prescott and Dez Bryant stack (predicted by some to be the highest Week 1 stack), will Ezekiel Elliott be forgotten? Are people afraid that Tevin Coleman will detract from Devonta Freemans production? These are ideal situations to go one step further with your stack than most of your opponents will and put you in position to access all of one teams scoring.ScoringSome weeks I look at my lineup and all I see is risk and upside. These are fun tournament lineups to make, but its important to see both upside and downside in your DFS lineups. Many of us -- myself included -- are optimists and have a much easier time seeing how things could work out beneficially when rostering a Chris Hogan or Brock Osweiler. In a tournament, you need a lot of low-probability, high-upside events to happen simultaneously to find yourself atop a huge field. But even in these big multi-entry games with huge prize pools, there is room for some safety. It goes without saying that cash-game lineups are built on solid ground, and safety starts with opportunities. Touches and targets from a team and quarterback with a track record of moving the ball and scoring are what Im looking for in a safe player, whether Im using him to balance a high-risk lineup or further shore up an already-solid squad.On a PPR site, receptions are obviously extremely valuable and the highest target/reception guys are priced accordingly -- Julio Jones, Antonio Brown and DeAndre Hopkins among them. But someone like Jarvis Landry is affordable. In 2015, he posted nearly identical numbers to Odell Beckham Jr. with over 10 targets and nearly seven catches per game. Landry is a great flex filler. Michael Crabtree and Eric Decker (with around nine targets per game) are players I used a lot to round out my lineups last season and should be in line for similar numbers this year. Crabtree still comes at a significant discount relative to players with similar numbers.UpsideOn the other hand, some lineups emerge that beg for upside. Theyre full of safe, high-floor players but lack the ability to really push your lineup into elite range. This is where I look to big-play guys -- the receivers with great speed, who stretch the field and make 80-yard touchdown catches look routine. There arent many of them, but they often come cheap because those long plays are anything but guaranteed. Players like DeSean Jackson, Travis Benjamin and John Brown could fit the bill once again for 2016, as they all have competent quarterbacks who pass often and can throw deep.Third-down or pass-catching running backs also can provide some upside and are typically priced low. As long as the player is involved in the game plan, and you have a reasonable expectation that the team will score, guys like Theo Riddick, Giovani Bernard, Shane Vereen and, of course, Danny Woodhead make great fill-in flex options.DiversificationThe chalk plays are the chalk plays for a reason. Theyre good players in good defensive matchups, probably in what Vegas expects to be high-scoring games. Plus, there is plenty of content from expert analysts telling you whom to play every week, which leads to high rates of ownership. You know you need to use game theory to win big games (game theory is the approach of making your decisions based on what others are doing, not merely doing what appears optimal). But that doesnt mean you have to fade every good player.One way to diversify your lineups at the flex position is to use a teams best player when that team is in what seems to be a bad matchup. The crowds wont be on Keenan Allen vs. Seattle, or Sammy Watkins vs. the Jets. Todd Gurley figures to remain the Los Angeles Rams primary offensive weapon, even when hes facing Arizona or Seattle, situations when most people will be looking elsewhere at running backs in better matchups. Top players often find their way to abundant fantasy points due to their own talent and their teams reliance on their playmaking regardless of defensive scheme.Another option for diversification is to pay up for the top position player when there is significant and obvious value at that position. This typically works for tight ends or running backs (or quarterbacks) when a starter is injured. What doesnt work is to use a player with no opportunity or little talent -- regardless of the matchup.Above all, dont let circumstances like remaining salary dictate which player fills this slot on your roster. Make it work for you to gain an edge on your opponents with a more thorough stack, higher upside, increased security or that unique player with low ownership. How you design and arrange your lineup should vary from week to week. Thats the beauty of DFS; what works best one week wont be the answer the following week. So dont take any one strategy as a strict rule of thumb. Be flexible and on the lookout for that weeks winning formula. Cheap Cavaliers Jerseys Authentic . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race. Wholesale Cavaliers Jerseys Free Shipping . The news was first reported on Gonzalezs Twitter account and confirmed by the Rockies. Gonzalez has a six-week window before position players have their first workout at spring training in Arizona. http://www.wholesalecavaliersjerseys.com/ . 4 Villanova with a 96-68 drubbing on Monday. Wragge hit 9-of-14 from behind the arc, matching Kyle Korvers school record for 3-pointers in a game set in 2003, as Creighton (16-3, 6-1 Big East broke a conference record with 21 treys in the rout. Cheap Stitched Cavaliers Jerseys ., for the next three years with the signings on Monday of Daryl Townsend and Michael Carter. Cheap Cavaliers Jerseys For Sale .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. If youve ever had the privilege of watching Simone Biles now-iconic Olympic floor routine, you are probably familiar with what she calls the butt bounce at the end.And if youre not, just know its pretty much exactly what it sounds like -- Biles bounces off of her butt to ultimately land in her final pose.Biles totally owns the signature move, but that didnt stop several of her Kelloggs Tour cohorts from trying it during some downtime on the now-completed circuit.Trampoline star Nicole Ahsinger, rhythmic gymnast Kristen Shaldybinn and mens artistic team members Brandon Wynn and Chris Brooks all did their best attempts, and lets just say its clearly a little harder than you (and they) might think.ddddddddddddAnd that, my friends, is just one of 5,000 reasons shes the reigning Olympic champion on the floor.See something entertaining on social media that you think deserves to be shared? Let me know on Twitter, @darcymaine_espn. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.