WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections New York Giants

in Porbleme mit der Anlage 02.07.2019 08:57
von panxing18 • Gas Geselle | 254 Beiträge

Let’s sample some of the online angst"NewsGiants Training Camp 2016Giants vs. Eagles 2015 Darian Thompson Color Rush Jersey , Week 17New York Giants News2019 NFL DraftSocial media reaction: Giants Twitter is not happy with the selection of Daniel JonesNew,62commentsLet’s sample some of the online angst EDTShareTweetShareShareSocial media reaction: Giants Twitter is not happy with the selection of Daniel JonesChristopher Hanewinckel-USA TODAY SportsSo much was riding on the Giants two first-round draft picks in 2019. Both picks were key to providing developmental pieces to a young, growing franchise. Right off the bat, the Giants took Duke quarterback Daniel Jones No. 6 overall. Let’s just say, no one thought it was a smart decision.The Giants draft Daniel Jones and these reactions pretty much sum it upEveryone wants you to know the Giants messed up This time of year is absolutely filled with mock drafts and takes on NFL prospects. Some of them good, many of them bad. We don’t make a point of commenting on most of them for a couple reasons. The first is because if we did, we wouldn’t have time to write about anything else — and Doug Kotar Color Rush Jersey , of course, I try not to make a habit of lobbing rubble from inside my own glass house. But occasionally a big enough name makes a big enough gaffe that you kind of have to take notice. And when it is as prominent a prospect, who that has been so thoroughly linked to the New York Giants, as Dwayne Haskins, we have to comment. And well, ESPN’s Stephen A. Smith had a no-good, horrible Curtis Riley Color Rush Jersey , very-bad take on the Ohio State QB.Uhhh ... Yeah.I fully understand that Stephen A is much (MUCH) more of a basketball guy than a football guy, and he can’t be expected to have studied all the prospects for the NFL draft. I could understand not being familiar with one of the more obscure quarterbacks, but Haskins is generally considered QB1 in this draft and just about every game Ohio State plays is nationally televised. (And even in the case of a small-school prospect, if you know you’re doing a segment on him, it’s not like ESPN doesn’t have a whole library of film to watch and a massive stats department).I don’t need to go grab Mark Schofield to break down just how wrong of a take this is. It’s is like saying Eli Manning is a running QB because he has two rushing touchdowns the past two seasons.Smith’s take has gotten plenty of attention already, but probably the best shade was thrown by one of Haskins’ own teammates (and not in a way that is all that flattering to Haskins):Haskins himself later tweeted this ... Though I’m not sure if it’s in response to Smith or Dre’Mont Jones.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.