The UFC holds a rare Friday night event with UFC Fight Night 33 from Brisbane, Australia. [url=http://www.officialsabreshockeyau

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 26.01.2018 07:23
von jokergreen0220 • Gaser Lehrling III | 179 Beiträge

The UFC holds a rare Friday night event with UFC Fight Night 33 from Brisbane, Australia. Buffalo Sabres Jerseys . Featured is a main event pitting two fighters looking for redemption in the heavyweight division. As always myself (@LynchOnSports) and Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) have our preview and picks. Let us know which side youre on! Use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. Also feel free to leave you opinions in the comment section below. Antonio “Bigfoot”Silva vs. Mark Hunt James Lynch TSN.ca (@LynchOnSports) American Top Team product Silva heads into enemy territory when he battles 39-year old Hunt in a very important matchup for the heavyweight division. Both fighters are coming off losses to the two best fighters in the division, with Silva losing to champion Cain Velasquez and Hunt losing to former champion Junior Dos Santos. Like many of their peers, both fighters have exceptional stand up, with a combined 26-knockouts between them. While they each share the same amount of knockout wins at 13 apiece, its Hunt who clearly possess more power. The South Wales native also is a former K-1 kickboxing champion and has an impressive 30-13 record during his tenure. If “Bigfoot” tries to test his boxing skills against Hunt, it could be a recipe for disaster. However should he get this fight to the mat, the Brazilian jiu-jitsu black belt will have a significant advantage as six of Hunts eight losses have come by way of submission. In addition for Hunt, in both the Dos Santos loss and in the Stefan Struve win, his conditioning appeared very lackluster and its obvious that age has caught up to him. The 34-year old Brazilian should win this fight as he should implement a rare game-plan and go for the submission. Once hes found his range and taken down his elder foe, hell sink in the submission for the win. Silva via second round submission Jordan Cieciwa TSN 1290 (@FitCityJordan) Mark Hunt versus Antonio Silva is a solid fight, but Im not sure if its a main event. Weather it is or not isnt up for debate, its happening. Heres what I see going down. Ive been a big fan of Mark Hunt for a long time. The problem, hes very one dimensional. Hunt spent years in the K-1 Kickboxing organization. To excel there, you cant mess around with wrestling and jujitsu. Your focus has to be on perfect your kickboxing skills. Hunt did that and amassed an impressive 30-13 record in the K-1 league. Its no secret his weakness is his submission defense game. That is the only way Silva can beat him. Now flip to the other side of the cage and Silva gets KOd often. I see this going to experience, and striking. Hunt should be able to stay on his feet and end this with a bang. Hunt via first round knockout Mauricio “Shogun” Rua vs. James Te Huna Lynch Sticking with the theme of fighters coming off losses, former UFC light heavyweight champion Rua battles Australia native Te-Huna in the nights co-feature. Many (including myself) were shocked when in his last fight; “Shogun” was submitted by Chael Sonnen in the first round which handed the Brazilian his fourth loss in his last six-fights. Fans of the 32-year old PRIDE veteran are left with frustration as his lack of conditioning and preparation have been the catalyst for most of his recent losses. Te Huna meanwhile was on a roll after his UFC debut, amassing an impressive 5-1 record and looked well on his way to earning a title shot. Those dreams were shattered as he suffered a first round submission loss to Glover Teixeira back at UFC 160 this past May. The real question heading into this fight is, will the 2006 PRIDE Middleweight Grand-Prix champ feel the sense of urgency and not take his 32-year old counterpart lightly? Shogun has the clear advantage on the ground but will he implement that game plan? Five of Te Hunas six losses have come by way of tap out and Shogun is a BJJ black belt. Standing and trading with the Aussie could be risky, especially when you consider that in his 22-fight career, hes never been knocked out. This time around, we should see a more motivated and hungry “Shogun” as hell likely catch the hometown hero early in the first round. Rua via first round submission JC James Te Huna has been getting quite the following. Hes had mixed reviews in his last few fights, but overall the talk about him is good. He put a solid beating on Joey Beltran, and has looked like a solid power puncher in every outing. His opponent is the legend Mauricio "Shogun" Rua. Rua has looked very human in his last few outings. His loses coming in fights where he looks unprepared and out of shape. Which leaves me wondering, whats going to show up at this event? Anything other than a fit, sharp, prepared MMA athlete is going to get his head knocked off. The better, more all-round fighter is Rua. The hungry fighter is Te Huna. My money is on the TKO for the hungry fighter. Te Huna via third round TKO Ryan Bader vs. Anthony Perosh Lynch Ultimate Fighter Season 8 winner Bader enters hostile territory when he battles 41-year old Perosh. Like Te Huna, Bader is also coming off a first round stoppage loss to Glover Teixeira in his last fight and hopes a win will keep his status as a contender in the division. “The Hippo” meanwhile is coming off a huge upset victory over Vinny Magalhaes in the first round, back at UFC 163 and hopes to do the same this Friday night. Lighting shouldnt strike twice as Bader is superior in all areas of this fight. We should see a similar bout to Peroshs loss to Ryan Jimmo as Bader will earn a quick victory over the South Wales native via knockout. Bader via first round knockout JC Ryan Bader burst on the scene after the season 8 Ultimate Fighter win. After that, he has had a lot of ups and downs. Tito Ortiz ran through him like a man on fire, as did Machida and Teixeira. So he has those loses in his recent memory, but lets talk about this one fact: He has faced the best in the division. Sure those fights combined represent less than 10 minutes of cage time. The point is, he prepared to that level, and is still close to there. That level is a long way above 41-year-old Anthony Perosh who got unconscious really quick against Ryan Jimmo. That being said, Perosh looked fantastic against Nick Penner (A good friend of mine, so its hard to write that) and spent 14 seconds in the cage in his last fight against Vinny Magalhaes. Here are the cold hard facts on fighting. The first minute of a fight is the scariest. Nerves, finding range, and small mistakes turn to quick knockouts. Anyone counting Perosh out based on a Jimmo KO is crazy. Perosh has something to bring to this fight, and I think we will see an over confident Ryan Bader get steam rolled Tito Ortiz style by a veteran who got caught a few fights ago. Perosh via third round submission Pat Barry vs. Soa Palelei Lynch Barry looks to rebound from his disappointing loss to Shawn Jordan back at UFC 161 as he takes on Aussie native Palelei. While Barry is superior in the striking department, he faces a fighter who has both a significant height and reach advantage. In addition, “The Hulk” is on a nine-fight win streak, while Barry has lost four of his last six fights. Barry is the favorite, but I think well see an upset as Palelei will thrive off the energy of his native crowd and catch the 34-year old on the chin, sometime in the second round. Palelei via second round knockout JC This is a clear case of hometown crowd and a good fighter whos been knocked out too many times. The flash knockout Pat Barry suffered at the hands of Shawn Jordan still wont be fully clear. It increases the risk of another "easy" knockout. That injury in addition to being the smaller fighter again puts Barry in a dangerous place. This is going to be another knock out he wont soon forget. Palelei via second round Knockout Dylan Andrews vs. Clint Hester Lynch New Zealand native Andrews looks for his seventh straight victory when he battles American Hester in a middleweight encounter. This is a typical striker versus grappler matchup, with Hester being predominantly known for his knockout power and Andrews being well versed on the mat. In most cases, the submission ace usually takes home the victory and this should be the case for this fight on Friday night. In addition, the 27-year old Hester injured himself a few months ago, so there is no telling if hes fully healed from that injury. This should be Andrews fight to lose and if he can avoid his American counterparts stand up, he should win this fight. Expect Andrews to land in a fight ending submission in the second round and keep his winning streak alive. Andrews via second round submission Im excited for this fight. Anytime there is a striker fighting an accomplished grappler Im instantly transported back to the original UFC days. Like those first few UFCs, I always bet on a jiu-jitsu practitioner to win. Its just the way life seems to go. This should be no different. I expect Dylan Andrews to use his grappling to push Hester into a mistake. That mistake will be capitalized on, and I strongly feel this will end with a TKO. Dylan Andrews via third round TKO Julie Kedzie vs. Bethe Correia Lynch Judo ace Kedzie makes her UFC debut against fellow promotional newcomer Correia. Despite losing her last three-fights, the 32-year old has a significant experience advantage with 28-fights under her belt compared to “Pitbulls" six fights. Even in her loss to current title challenger Miesha Tate back in 2012, Kedzie was winning the fight up until she was submitted. Usually when a veteran fighter faces an up and comer they generally lose (Case in point last weekend with Raquel Pennington defeating Roxanne Modafarri) However in this situation, I expect Kedzie to come out with a sense of urgency in her UFC debut and take home a unanimous decision. Kedzie via unanimous decision. JC This fight looks like it will be really tough for Bethe Correia. Her opponent, Julie Kedzie has been in the cage with the top challenger in the division (including Miesha Tate) and held her own. That means Correia has a tough night of high paced work ahead of her. Kedzie has 28 fights to her credit, which is tough to do in the womens division. That amount of time in the cage is a significant advantage. The only thing going in Correias favor is her underdog status. Shes not expected to win, that means the pressure isnt on her. She also may have some tricks up her sleeve that we dont know about. That being said, its a huge experience difference. Kedzie via unanimous decision Undercard Picks: Lynch: Mizugaki, Ring, Scoggins, Santos, Garcia JC: Mizugaki, Ring, Scoggins, Jotko, Garcia Also be sure to tune into the “Weigh-In” on TSN Radio 1290 Winnipeg every Saturday as myself, Jordan and “Big Marv” Timog go toe to toe discussing the hottest topics in MMA. Evan Rodrigues Jersey .C. -- Charles Oakley, one of the NBAs all-time tough guys, may not return to the Charlotte Bobcats bench next season because of a painful back condition he says was caused during an assault last year in Las Vegas. Matt Moulson Jersey . Thornton emerged as one of the leagues best defensive ends against the run in 2013. The former undrafted free agent from Division II Southern Arkansas led Philadelphias linemen with 78 tackles and had one sack. http://www.officialsabreshockeyauthentic.com/robin-lehner-jersey/ . Asdrubal Cabrera had four hits and three RBIs, Michael Brantley also homered and the Indians beat the injury-riddled Minnesota Twins 9-4 Thursday for their first three-game winning streak this season.ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Max Scherzer is getting as good at deflecting attention from his accomplishments as he is at shutting down opposing hitters. The Detroit right-hander became the first pitcher to win 12 consecutive decisions to begin a season in 27 years on Friday night, riding a pair of home runs by Miguel Cabrera and a mammoth shot by Prince Fielder to beat the Tampa Bay Rays 6-3 and take over the major league lead in victories. "Its really nice to be 12-0," said Scherzer, who allowed three runs, four hits, walked one and struck out nine in seven innings to become the first pitcher in Tigers history to win his first 12 decisions. "Im pitching well, but the reason Im 12-0 is because of my offence," he added. "You got to see firsthand today the best player in the game hitting two home runs on three pitches and going 4 for 4. And Prince hits a bomb. Its the offence that set me up." Scherzer became the first in the majors to begin a season with at least 12 straight victories since Roger Clemens did it on the way to starting 14-0 with the Boston Red Sox in 1986. Hes 2-0 with a 2.57 ERA and 18 strikeouts in two wins over Tampa Bay this season. "Hes just good. Hes got a little of that whiffle ball look from the side, where the ball is jumping all over the place," Rays manager Joe Maddon said. "Then he gets the velocity when he wants it. Theres a reason why hes 12-0. Hes very good." It helps to have Cabrera in the middle of the lineup. The 2012 AL MVP went 4 for 4 and drove in three runs, boosting his major league-leading batting average to .377 with 24 homers and 81 RBIs, also tops in the big leagues. He hit a two-run homer in the first inning off Alex Colome (1-1) to extend his hitting streak to a season-best 13 games, then added a solo shot off the rookie for a 3-0 lead in the fourth. Cabrera also singled in the sixth, giving him three of Detroits four hits off Colome. Fielder doubled in the fourth, tagged up and hustled to third base on Victor Martinezs fly ball to right and eventually scored on a wild pitch to make it 4-0 before the Rays gradually climbed back into the game. Ben Zobrist and Wil Myers hit solo homers for Tampa Bay. Luke Scotts RBI double trimmed Scherzers lead to 4-3 in the seventh. "All I thought about is winning today. My personal record is more a reflection of the team," Scherzer said. "I dont get caught up in the win-loss record because its kind of fluky. Yesterday Doug (Fister) goes seven innings, one run and gets a no-decision. I got six and (allow) three and get a win, so thats why its a fluky stat." Cabrera doubled off Kyle Farnsworth in the eighth for his fourth hit. Fielder gave the Detroit bullpen some breathing room when he followed with his first homer since June 4, a towering two-run shot off Cesar Ramos that struck one of the catwalks that support the roof at Tropicana Field. Benoit Pouliot Jersey. The Rays estimated Cabreras home runs travelled 388 and 432 feet. Fielders drive, which bounced off the catwalk and rolled back toward the infield, was estimated at 414 feet. Cabrera, who leads the majors in hits and RBIs and is second behind Baltimores Chris Davis in home runs, was asked how far Fielders homer might have gone if it hadnt hit something. "Miami," Cabrera said. "It was very far. It was impressive." Al Alburquerque and Drew Smyly worked a scoreless eighth for the Tigers. Joaquin Benoit finished a combined five-hitter, earning his fifth save. Scherzer, whos fanned at least six in each of his 16 starts this season, retired 11 in a row before Zobrists first-pitch drive to right with two outs in the fourth. The closest the Rays had come to getting a hit up until then was Evan Longorias second-inning grounder over the mound that Omar Infante ran down behind second base before making an off-balance throw to first for the out. Longoria was removed from the game following that inning. The Rays later announced he irritated plantar fasciitis in his right foot, which has bothered him for the past month. Maddon said Longoria, who has 17 homers and 47 RBIs, will not play Saturday and is doubtful for Sunday. "A little bit tender in the foot area. We have to wait for it to calm down (Saturday) to make a better evaluation," the Tampa Bay manager said. "Of course Im concerned, but I dont know the level yet until I get more information." Notes: Reigning AL Cy Young winner David Price will rejoin Tampa Bays rotation Tuesday night at Houston. The left-hander went on the disabled list for the first time in his career May 16 with a strained left triceps. He made two minor league rehab starts with Class A Charlotte and said he felt good after a bullpen session Friday. The Rays have gone 21-20 while hes been on the DL. ... The Tigers recalled reliever Bruce Rondon from Triple-A Toledo. To make room on the roster, reliever Evan Reed was optioned to Toledo. Detroit manager Jim Leyland said Rondon was not "brought back as a closer." Instead, Benoit will get most save opportunities. ... Rays RHP Alex Cobb, who was struck in the right ear by a ball hit by Kansas Citys Eric Hosmer on June 15, played catch during batting practice. ... Tigers RHP Anibal Sanchez (right shoulder strain) will make a 60-pitch rehab start Monday, probably for Class A Lakeland . . . Leyland plans to rest RF Torii Hunter on Saturday night ... Leyland, who will manage the AL All-Star team, said he will not use any pitcher who starts a game on the preceding Sunday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.