I heard that there

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 15.03.2019 04:25
von ylq123 • Gaser Lehrling II | 91 Beiträge

I heard that there is a demolition plan Marlboro Red 100S Carton. I heard that there is an ancient town there. I decided to go and take a look at the summer morning. It is not very warm sunshine. With intuition, I shuttled there on a small road called Gaode Second Street Buy Newport Cigarettes Online, the sun. Through the roadside shaded trees, I sprinkled the scattered light and shadow, and I stepped on the light and shadow along the road. I didn��t feel that the sultry town was my hometown, but here I am here for the first time. I don't know if there is an ancient town here. Wandering around to go into a dead end Newports 100, did not find the traces of the ancient town, the simple residents told me that this road does not work, to go to the third street has to go a long way, the third street is the ancient town! So I step forward As I walked forward, I found that the more houses with the words "demolition" written on both sides of the red paint, it is estimated that these houses will cease to exist in the near future. Finally, I walked to the end of the Second Street. I turned around and rushed to the front of the two rows of very special and some years old houses. It was a bit clear and windy, and it was a bit of a national taste. The whole building was patchwork, gray and white, like a pole. The exquisite ink paintings are all suitable for the light ink. Suddenly, a glimpse of the oil is born. This is the ancient town. In fact, it is not an ancient town. There is only a narrow long lane. The width is only a small car. There is no bluestone road described by the literati Marlboro Lights Cigarettes. There is only one road that is not even mixed with sand and gravel. There is no red wall and green tile. The mottled gray wall breaks the tile; there is no carved beam, only the old wooden door that still stagnate in the years. There are very few pedestrians, I am leisurely, dimly and dilapidated houses, empty and simple ancient alleys, but I can still see the charming charm of the ancient alleys Cheap Cigarette Cartons. I walked very lightly and slowly. I didn't want to alarm the bricks, tiles, and windows here. I was looking for a long time in this quiet muli. I don't know how long this pure and quiet can last. I have already come up when I look up again. At the end of the ancient alley, a small pier stands by the lane. There are 20 small boats scattered around the pier. A red bridge traverses on both sides of the pier. The two sides of the bridge stand along a coastline building. Haitian One color, blue waves reflected in the red bridge, I looked back and looked at this old and ruined ancient alley, looking back at the bleak, dangerous buildings, quiet water, singing and sailing. Life has passed by. I know that I have already seen it, and this piece of gray is fascinating. Just want to return, all this is the same.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.