things happen, instead of lettin

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 12.03.2019 08:28
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Englands Harley Benn, the 20-year-old son of former middleweight and super middleweight titleholder Nigel Benn, is going pro.Benn signed a three-year deal with promoter Frank Warrens Queensberry Promotions and will make professional debut Nov. 25 at the Brentwood Centre in Brentwood, England, on a card headlined by British welterweight champion Bradley Skeetes defense against Shayne Singleton, Warren announced Wednesday.Benn will face an opponent to be determined in a scheduled four-round middleweight bout.Television coverage in the United Kingdom will be on BoxNation.This is my journey, said Benn, who is trained by Dominic Negus and Lenny Butcher. Im not trying to follow in the footsteps of my dad. Im doing this my way. However, I can definitely see similarities in the way we fight. Im a come-forward type of fighter and pack a big punch. I dont like fighting on the back foot. I love a fight.I cant wait to get in the ring and show people what Im all about. Im definitely more excited than nervous. Training has been going really well and Im fitter than Ive ever been. Ive got just over a month till I fight, and Im going to be in the best shape of my life. BoxNation viewers should be expecting entertainment and plenty of bombs. They should be looking forward to some big knockout wins in the coming years and I know they will love my exciting brand of boxing.Benns father, Nigel, was a fierce warrior and one of boxings most popular fighters during his heyday in the 1990s.?Junior welterweight Conor Benn (5-0, 3 KOs), another one of Nigel Benns sons, made his pro debut in April at age 19. He is with Eddie Hearns Matchroom Boxing and has been boxing on major shows, including the Anthony Joshua-Charles Martin and Gennady Golovkin-Kell Brook cards.Warren is looking forward to seeing what Harley Benn can do in the paid ranks.Harley has boxing in his blood but as he says, This is his career and hes going to do things his way. His knockout power makes for an exciting fighting style that fans will love and hes more than capable of mixing it up, Warren said. Under the guidance of our team Harley can achieve big things but he wont be rushed.Added Harley Benn: My trainer Dominic is like an older brother to me. I have such a good relationship with Dom and Lenny. I spend more time with Dom and Lenny than I do with my own family. Im always in the gym.Frank Warren and Queensberry Promotions were always my first choice. Hes developed so many world champions over the years so I know Im in safe hands with him. Some of my favorite boxers have gone on to big things under the guidance of Frank and I know I can create my own success. Running Shoes Clearance Australia . Robinson finished with 17 points, all but two in the second half, and Lawson had 14 after halftime and finished with a game-high 11 assists as the Nuggets handed Dallas its first home loss in eight games this season. J.J. Hickson led Denver with 22, and Kenneth Faried added 10 points and 10 rebounds. Running Shoes Discount Australia . Despite dominating possession, Schalke needed an own goal from Nicolas Hoefler for the breakthrough a minute before the interval. The Freiburg midfielder misjudged Jefferson Farfans corner and bundled the ball into his own net. http://www.australiarunningshoescheap.com/ . According to a report from the Winnipeg Free Press, the Bombers will name Acting GM Kyle Walters to the post full time. Running Shoes Cheap Australia . PAUL, Minn. Running Shoes Australia Online . Tuesdays surgery at Atlantas Piedmont Hospital was performed by Dr. Xavier Duralde and Hawks team physician Dr. Michael Bernot. KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Raul Mondesi celebrated an unforgettable 21st birthday.Mondesi had two infield singles, leading to four runs and two pitchers throwing errors -- plus a protest by the Los Angeles Angels -- as the Kansas City Royals rallied for a 7-5 victory on Wednesday night.Mondesi had a bunt single for his first big league hit, with two runs scoring on the play on pitcher Matt Shoemakers throwing error in the seventh inning.This one I enjoy, Mondesi said of his birthday. Playing with these guys, this is amazing.Shoemaker, who did not allow a base runner until the fifth inning, yielded singles to Alex Gordon and Paulo Orlando to start the seventh. Mondesi, called up Tuesday, put down a bunt and beat the throw to first as the throw by Shoemaker (5-11) sailed into right field.Both runners scored and Mondesi wound up on third.Thats part of my game, Mondesi said of bunting. I like it. I enjoy bunting and with that throw we score two runs.Angels manager Mike Scioscia came out claiming interference, that Mondesi was not running within the lines, and after a 6 minute, 15 second review the call on the field was not changed. Scioscia officially protested the game.Royals manager Ned Yost said there is no way the protest would be upheld.You cant protest a judgmental call, Yost said. Ive never protested a game. Ive never been part of a game that was protested.Scioscia had a completely opposite viewpoint, saying he is 100 percent certain the protest would be upheld.Its not a judgement call, Scioscia said. I would not have protested if I was not 100 percent correct on this. This is a misinterpretation of a rule. It was very clear. Phil Cuzzi, the home plate umpire, had Mondesi running inside the line in jeopardy the whole way, and stated that its okay because he was stepping back toward the bag, which is wrong.Jarrod Dyson rifled a triple to right, scoring Mondesi and making all the runs earned. Dyson scored on Alcides Escobars sacrifice fly.Mondesi added a run-scoring infield single in a two-run eighth. The second run scored on pitcher Jose Alvarerzs throwing error.Joakim Soria (4-4) pitched a scoreless inniing for the win after replacing left-hander Danny Duffy in the seventh.dddddddddddd Duffy allowed three runs on seven hits, while walking two and striking out five.Shoemaker was charged with five runs on eight hits in six-plus innings.Albert Pujols walked with the bases loaded with one out in the ninth and Andrelton Simmons singled in another run before Wade Davis struck out Jett Bandy to end the game.Gordon and Orlando each contributed three hits. Orlando had two doubles and a fifth-inning RBI.Jefry Marte had two doubles and a RBI for the Angels, while Johnny Giavotella had his second consecutive three-hit game.ROYALS MEETINGWith several Royals names surfacing in trade rumors, Yost addressed it in a team meeting. These guys are a real, real close group, Yost said. They know that this trade deadline (Monday) is bearing down on them. They dont want to see anybody leave that room. They want to see us all continue to stay together. Thats adding a little bit of anxiety and urgency to their game. But sometimes it can be a little too much. Theyre trying to make things happen, instead of letting things develop. Just catch your breath.OUTFIELD DEBUTGregorio Petit, who had only played the infield professionally, started in left field for the Angels. Were trying to get another right-handed bat in there and get Greg some at-bats, Scioscia said. Hes been working out there for the last two months.TRAINERS ROOMAngels: OF Shane Robinson (sprained right ankle) will begin a rehab assignment Thursday with Class-A Inland Empire in the California League.Royals: OF Lorenzo Cain (strained left hamstring) went 1 for 4 with a single and a strikeout while playing seven innings in right field.UP NEXTAngels: RHP Jered Weaver will start Thursday at Anaheim against the Red Sox, who will counter with LHP David Price.Royals: RHP Yordano Ventura, who lost to the Rangers on Saturday, will face them again Thursday in the opener of a four-game series at Arlington. LHP Cole Hamels will be the Texas starter. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.