k but I didnt really feel it. Its a foootball m

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 12.03.2019 08:27
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

NEW YORK -- Noah Syndergaard knows he needs to speed up.Not his fastball; he throws harder than most anyone. His delivery, thats whats still way too slow.Bryce Harper hit two doubles and became the latest player to swipe a base against Syndergaard as the Washington Nationals beat the New York Mets 4-1 Friday night.Washington won its fourth in a row and leads the NL East by 10 1/2 games over the wild card-contending Mets. Like a lot of teams, the Nationals came out running on Syndergaard, stealing four bases in the early innings.In the next five days, going to work on getting quicker again, he said.Tall and slow to the plate, Syndergaard has had 45 runners steal with him on the mound -- the most against any pitcher since Hideo Nomo in 2001, ESPN Stats & Info said. Only six runners have been caught with Syndergaard pitching.Trea Turner led off the game with a single, stole two bases and scored on Harpers sacrifice fly.Yeah, hes real fast, very aggressive, and Noahs going to have trouble with those kind of guys, Mets manager Terry Collins said.Harper doubled with one out in the fourth, stole his 19th base with two outs and came home on a single by Wilson Ramos.Its all around the league that he doesnt hold runners yet, Nationals manager Dusty Baker said.Baker said the strategy does more than set up runs. It also seems to rankle Syndergaard.Hes prideful, Baker said. After a steal, he added, he looks at the runner and doesnt like it very much.Syndergaard (12-8) gave up just three hits in seven innings and retired his final 10 batters.Along with shutting down the Nationals in the middle innings, Syndergaard might have shut down the crowd, too. Earlier this week, he wrote on Twitter and said on video that he wasnt a fan of fans doing the wave.Harpers double set up Anthony Rendons two-run single in the ninth.Daniel Murphy singled in the ninth, and has a hit in all 14 games against the Mets this season. He also stole a base against the team he boosted to the World Series last year.A.J. Cole (1-1) earned his first major league win, giving up one run and three hits in six innings. He struck out five in his fourth career start.Asdrubal Cabrera homered for the sixth time in eight games, sending a drive over the right-center wall in the Mets fourth. His 19th home run came one pitch after he hit a long fly that barely hooked foul into the upper deck in right field.Mark Rzepczynski, Koda Glover, Oliver Perez and Mark Melancon combined for three innings of scoreless relief. Melancon closed for his 38th save.CABRERAS POWEROf Cabreras 19 home runs, 18 have come as a shortstop. Thats one behind the club record for the position set by current teammate Jose Reyes in 2006.TRAINERS ROOMNationals: RHP Stephen Strasburg (sore elbow) threw a bullpen and was feeling good, Baker said. There was no timetable for his return to the rotation, but Baker figured probably pretty soon.Mets: Collins said LHP Steven Matz (shoulder tightness) will head to the teams spring training complex in Florida after this weekend and start throwing again Monday. Matz is on the disabled list and hasnt pitched since Aug. 14.UP NEXTNationals: RHP Tanner Roark (14-7, 2.87 ERA) is 3-0 with a 1.82 ERA at Citi Field in seven games, four of them starts.Mets: RHP Robert Gsellman (1-1, 3.72) makes his second major league start. Among those in attendance will be Laurie Hernandez, who won a gold medal with the U.S. Olympic womens gymnastics team and will throw out the first ball. Cheap Shoes Online Australia . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. Cheap Shoes Australia Free Shipping .J. -- Marty Brodeur beat the Pittsburgh Penguins yet again. http://www.shoescheapaustralia.com/ . -- Stanford squashed Oregons national championship hopes again, schooling the Ducks in power football. Wholesale Shoes Australia . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. Clearance Shoes Online Australia . "Jeff is a hard worker who was an important special-teams contributor for us last season," said Stamps GM John Hufnagel. FRANKFURT, Germany -- Hoffenheim retained its unbeaten record in the Bundesliga by battling with Eintracht Frankfurt to 0-0 in an ill-tempered match that saw Eintracht defender Timothy Chandler sent off on Friday.There were virtually no chances on either side but plenty of fouls and dirty play in a match that threatened to get out of control at any time.Chandler was set off in the 83rd minute after a melee, apparently for grabbing the neck of Hoffenheim striker Sandro Wagner.Referee Christian Dingert did not give a yellow card until the 52nd, to Eintracht midfielder Marco Fabian, despite the many fouls. By the end of the match, he had handed out eight yellow cards and one red.I really dont know why he got the red, I wasnt really aware, Wagner said of Chandler. I think he was trying to protect me.After watching a replay, Wagner said, I guess he put his hand to my neck but I didnt really feel it. Its a foootball match, it happens.ddddddddddddI hope he doesnt get punished too harshly.Wagner was involved in another situation that should have produced a red card but went unpunished, when he was elbowed in the face by defender David Abraham.Eintracht captain Alexander Meier said the referee was too lenient in the first half.There were a lot of fouls from the start, maybe he should have given a yellow or two, Meier said.After the match, Eintracht coach Niko Kovac and his Hoffenheim counterpart Julian Nagelsmann had a heated discussion that also involved the referee.The match featured two of the leagues surprise teams but never lived up to expectations.Hoffenheim is the only unbeaten team apart from leader Leipzig. After 14 matches, Hoffenheim stayed fourth, one slot above Frankfurt. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.