yers were slipping, and the game was

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 05.03.2019 12:46
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

PHOENIX --?As expected, the Arizona Diamondbacks have activated center fielder A.J. Pollock and he was in the lineup for Friday nights game against the Cincinnati Reds.Pollock, an All-Star and Gold Glove winner last season, broke his right elbow in a head-first slide at home in a preseason game two days before the start of the regular season.Pollock was second in the batting order against the Reds behind Jean Segura and ahead of Paul Goldschmidt. The announcement of his name over the public address system at Chase Field during starting lineup introductions drew cheers.The Diamondbacks sorely missed Pollocks offense and defense in a season that went south in a hurry. He was jokingly asked to reintroduce himself to media during a pregame news conference.Its awesome to play the game I love again, and really just not even thinking about my elbow, which is incredible, Pollock said.In the beginning of the year, everyone was saying I was out for the whole season and was not coming back. For me, I didnt think for a second that I wasnt going to play this year.Pollock was reinstated from the 60-day disabled list and outfielder David Peralta (right wrist inflammation) took his place. The plan for Pollock is to play him two days in a row followed by a day of rest.He said he might hesitate to slide head-first at the outset of his return.Im a player and I feel like if Im ready to play, I want to be out there, Pollock said. I prepared to play every single day and I think thats how your mindset has to be ... Just going to go out there and play my role.Outfielder Mitch Haniger was optioned to Triple-A Reno after Thursday nights game to make room for Pollocks return. Stitched NCAA Jerseys . -- There were a lot of firsts for the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. Discount NCAA Jerseys .Y. -- Vancouver Canucks goaltender Roberto Luongo had little trouble picking up his first shutout of the season against a Buffalo Sabres team thats having trouble scoring goals. http://www.cheapncaajerseys.net/ .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. Cheap NCAA Jerseys From China . McPhee said that Ovechkins father Mikhail is in stable condition after having the surgery this week and is no longer in intensive care. "Weve told him to stay as long as necessary with your dad," he said. Ovechkin and his Russian national team were eliminated from the mens hockey tournament in Sochi on Wednesday with a 3-1 quarter-final loss to Finland. Cheap NCAA Jerseys Online . NBA officials ruled the court unplayable in the Bucks final exhibition game on Oct. 25 because players were slipping, and the game was cancelled midway through the first period. PROVIDENCE, R.I. -- Josh Wainwright had season-high 150 yards receiving and two touchdowns and Columbia closed its season with a 31-13 victory over Brown on Saturday.Wainwright caught 46- and 16-yard touchdown passes from Anders Hill in the second quarter with the Lions (3-7, 2-5 Ivy) taking a 21-6 halftime lead.Alan Watson, who rushed for a season-high 158 yards on 20 carries, scored his first career rushing touchdown on the seniors final carry from scrimmage, a 69-yarder in the fourth quarter.Columbia allso got a 1-yard scoring run from Tanner Thomas and a field goal from Oren Milstein.ddddddddddddHill, with 222 yards passing, led a Columbia offense that had 419 total yards.Livingstone Harriott got the Bears (4-6, 3-4) within 21-13 with an 8-yard run in the third quarter. Ben Rosenblatt kicked a pair of field goals.The three victories are one more than the Lions had last season. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.