The Lions play their next three games at home at climate-controlled Ford Field.

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 05.03.2019 06:51
von zhangzk • Gaser Lehrling III | 167 Beiträge

They go to Arizona the following week.So it made perfect sense that the Lions would hold Thursday’s practice outside in the snow.Or at least it made perfect sense to coach Matt Patricia Authentic Shaq Thompson Jersey , who wore shorts on the 33-degree day.“If I was the coach, you know what we be doing,” cornerback Darius Slay said, via Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press.The Lions have an indoor practice facility Authentic Donte Jackson Jersey , which former coach Jim Caldwell preferred when it rained or snowed. Patricia obviously has other ideas.Detroit’s only two cold-weather games come later in December with trips to Buffalo and Green Bay.The Panthers, who play at Detroit on Sunday, canceled practice Thursday because of heavy rain in Charlotte. They do not have an indoor practice facility.Which begs the question: How does an NFL team not have an indoor practice facility? Most major college football teams have indoor practice facilities as do many Texas high school football teams. The Carolina Panthers will have just two defensive ends on the active roster when the league year begins in March—Mario Addison and Marquis Haynes—so it’s no secret that they must find players to fill out the depth chart before training camp begins this summer. As we’ve discussed several times already, there are two ways to accomplish this: Free agency and the NFL Draft.Just like last week Womens Greg Van Roten Jersey , Dan Kadar from Mocking the Draft has given the Panthers a pass rusher in his latest mock draft. Last week he mocked former Florida Gators defensive end Jachai Polite to the Panthers, but this week it’s former Michigan Wolverine Rashan Gary who ends up in Carolina.My main concern with this pick for the Panthers is that I’m not sure that Gary will fall all the way to No. 16. I think he will be a good player in the NFL, and I think he’s definitely worth a first rounder, but I’m not sure he lasts until it’s Carolina’s turn to pick. WalterFootball lists Gary as the No. 2 defensive end in this year’s class after Nick Bosa http://www.carolinapanthersteamonline.com/graham-gano-jersey , and believes that he could play defensive end in either a 4-3 or a 3-4 defense.If WalterFootball’s analysis is correct, Gary’s versatility could make him an attractive option for the Panthers. But at the same time, if Gary is that versatile how would he fall all the way down to No. 16 overall? If he truly is the second best defensive end in this year’s draft class (a notion that I disagree with, mind you) I don’t see many scenarios where he is even available for the Panthers to draft without trading up to get him. At that point Womens C.J. Anderson Jersey , I’d rather just pick the best player on the board at No. 16. I don’t think the Panthers can afford to trade away draft picks to move up in this year’s draft—there are simply too many holes in the roster to do that.What do you think, Panthers fans? Would you be okay with drafting Gary in the first round? Let’s hear what you have to say!

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.