Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the Hog

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 05.03.2019 04:52
von zhangzk • Gaser Lehrling III | 167 Beiträge

Molly Report Youth Luke Kuechly Jersey , where winning in the trenches is all that matters. Before we begin, we open with the reciting of our usual motto:In the spirit of Mr. Gettleman’s words (regardless of him having moved on) and the philosophy of building a team from the inside out, my goal will be to watch the hog mollies each game during the season and give them a grade based on their performance. This week we will look at the Carolina Panthers second straight loss against a Detroit Lions team they should have been able to beat, which moved them to 6-4 on the season. It was another bad day all around, and the Hog Mollies were a big part of our failure on both sides of the football.Offensive Hog MolliesYards per Carry: 3.5, season: 5.0 (3rd, NFL)Yards per Play: 7.2, season: 5.9 (10th, NFL)Sacks allowed: 3, season: 20 (10th, NFL)Third downs converted: 5 of 11 or 45%, season: 41% (12th, NFL)Rating: 2 out of 5 Maligned MolliesThe Carolina Panthers have dropped from a top five protection unit to 10th overall in sacks given up in the course of two weeks. The primary offender continues to be Chris Clark http://www.authenticscarolinapanthers.com/cheap-graham-gano-jersey , and I have to believe no one is calling him the messiah at left tackle anymore. If Matt Kalil is healthy and can come back this season, he will be an improvement, though not an overly drastic or exciting one.Here are your pressure counts for week eleven:Here’s your sack report:1st Sack: Q1 1:20, CAR 30, 3rd & 5 - Lions come with a four man rush, Chris Clark is immediately driven back toward Cam who tries to escape to the right through the hole created by Taylor Moton. Moton’s man, Devon Kennard, just gets free a split second too soon and grabs him. Both linemen will be credited with a pressure, but I would definitely credit the sack to Clark.2nd Sack: Q2 4:55, DET 49, 3rd & 7 - Chris Clark gets obliterated by Ezekiel Ansah on his first move. Insta-sack.3rd Sack: Q3 9:59, DET 4, 3rd & 2 - This one is on Cam Newton Cheap Trai Turner Jersey , flat out. Lions rush three, and then Jared Davis comes as a fourth very late through an open gap. Cam should have already been running left, he had plenty of space and time.It’s a team game... but I wouldn’t fault anyone for laying this loss at the feet of Chris Clark, Devin Funchess, and Graham Gano collectively. Beyond just protecting Cam, the Lions kept us bottled up on the ground for the most part, save a few very nice runs where Christian McCaffrey picked his way through crowds.nextgenstats.nfl.comOur interior run game is definitely at it’s best right of center, and Moton has a better habit of getting to the second level than Clark on those outside runs. Again, there is a reason that we were able to get him in week two.On a positive note, I am impressed with Ryan Kalil, who for the past few years has not been playing at a high level, and was dinged up. This year, he is really giving it his best. Not dominant Cheap Donte Jackson Jersey , but his play has been notably better than I could have anticipated. Other than him, Taylor Moton continues to be a shoo in for a Pro Bowl bid, Trai Turner is still steady though not quite as impressive as he was at the very beginning of his career I would say. Greg Van Roten has cooled off from his hot start, but very much belongs as a starting guard in this league.Defensive Hog MolliesYards per Carry: 3.6, season: 4.3 (T-14th, NFL)Yards per Play: 4.9, season: 5.7 (16th, NFL)Sacks given: 1, season: 23 (T-23rd, NFL)Third down allowed %: 4 of 12 or 33%, season: 40% (17th, NFL)Rating: 2 out of 5 Helpless HogsThe defensive line only escapes a single hog rating this week by tightening the reigns enough to keep the team in it through the mid game, though they continue to start slow. Unfortunately this week Da'Norris Searcy Jersey , they also finished slow. This was by far their worst performance against any running back this season, much less a middling one like Kerryon Johnson.nextgenstats.nfl.comThat is a gashing. The team was somewhat fortunate he had to leave the game banged up. Dontari Poe probably played his worst game of an already bad season on Sunday. Of course, none of this was helped by the second straight week of bush league tackling by people who we expect to be better.Of course, the elephant in the room continues to be what is now a bottom third pass rush. The Detroit Lions have been letting Matthew Stafford get killed out there, yet we were only able to break free for one sack on the day. That’s as bad as it gets, right there in the ballpark with our showing against Eli Manning and last week against the Steelers. It wasn’t an off game, it is officially a trend. Barring the availability of a top flight left tackle prospect in the draft next season, the Panthers absolutely MUST spend their first on the best edge rusher they can find. The Los Angeles Rams have figured out that the only real way to win on defense in this league anymore is a suffocating pass rush, and we need to follow that example (like we used to).Hog Molly of the Week: Ryan KalilIn a bad week for Hog Mollies, Ryan Kalil gets the spotlight this time because he has been very consistent every week, and he’s doing it at the very end of his career. Though he can’t stand up to the big baddies anymore, and is letting the middle get a bit deeper than he used to, he’s still a master organizer and has to be part of the reason this line has come together for the most part. I appreciate a guy who gives it his all whenever he takes the field Michael Palardy Jersey , and I wish he could impart some of that attitude onto his little brother.Panthers 2018 season opener countdown: 60 days to go We are 60 days away from the beginning of the Carolina Panthers 2018 season. That means today we take a closer look at one of the most surprising players from last season, Daryl Williams.Daryl Williams, Right TackleBioHeight: 6’6”Weight: 330 lbsAge: 24College: OklahomaNFL Experience: 4 yearsDaryl Williams is yet another development success story that Panthers offensive line coach John Matsko can add to his already stellar resume. Originally drafted in the 4th round of the 2015 NFL Draft, Williams has risen from promising project to All-Pro starter in the course of three full NFL seasons. Now on the final year of his rookie contract and after having performed at a high level last season, one of the big topics going forward is what the Panthers will do as far as his contract situation goes.Williams has earned a significant raise, but maybe not as significant as being one of the top paid right tackles in the league. I touched on this topic briefly in a recent article about the state of negotiations between him and the team:The most significant hindrance to Williams case to be paid like one of the best is that he has only performed at a high level for one season, and you’d like to see him do it again before writing up a big check. The second biggest factor is that the Panthers have 2nd round pick Taylor Moton waiting in the wings, though no one is sure what exactly we have in him yet. No doubt the Panthers will want to offer Williams a deal, but I am not sure it will be enough, and whether or not Williams will become the second talented offensive lineman to walk in free agency in as many years.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.