so youre on your toes hoping that fourth go

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 28.02.2019 13:37
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

ANNAPOLIS, Md. -- Ryan Pearson scored 15 points on 6-of-9 shooting from the field and Navy snapped a three-game losing streak with a 78-66 win over UMBC on Wednesday night.George Kiernan hit 3 of 3 from 3-point range and 5 of 6 at the line for 14 points. Bryce Dulin added 14 points on 6-of-11 shooting for Navy (2-4).The Midshipmen shot 55.8 percent from the field and were 11 of 19 from behind the arc.Navy rallied after falling behind 15-7 early in the first half, reeling off a 24-5 run capped a five straight Kiernan points. The Midshipmen led 42-28 at the break.Zach Fong nailed a jumper with 13:26 left for a 59-38 lead and Navy coasted from there.Jairus Lyles scored 15 points to lead UMBC (4-1), which lost for the first time this season. Air Jordan 11 Retro Cheap . White came in fourth place in the event. He was the two-time defending gold medallist. The gold medal went to Swiss snowboarder Iouri Podladtchikov. Buy Air Jordan 11 Cheap . 8 Kansas to a 64-63 win over Texas Tech on Tuesday night. The freshman from Vaughan, Ont. http://www.cheapairjordan11china.com/ . The Canadian squad, skipped by Jennifer Jones of Winnipeg, got on the board first with two in the second end, and followed that with two more apiece in the fourth and sixth ends. Air Jordan 11 For Sale Cheap . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. Air Jordan Retro 11 Wholesale . The Vikings announced Thursday that Priefer will be one of seven holdovers from the previous staff, along with offensive line coach Jeff Davidson, wide receivers coach George Stewart and others. Norv Turner will mark his 30th year of coaching in the NFL as the offensive co-ordinator, as widely reported for weeks, and George Edwards will be the defensive co-ordinator.Tony Pulis hailed the improvement in Salomon Rondon after he inspired West Brom to a handsome 4-0 win over Burnley. The striker scored the final goal in a one-sided contest but played a key role in building the home sides lead in a dominant first half, setting up the second goal for James Morrison.Rondon has become a key player for West Brom after not always making an impact last season and Pulis is happy with the strides he has made. The West Brom boss told Sky Sports: Last year was a bit of a struggle for him. He couldnt speak much English.His children have got their school and I think the children speak better English than Salomon does. He understands it now so he has become a bigger part of the group. Salomon Rondon gave West Brom the lead If you go in the canteen, he sits with the players whereas before he would follow Claudio Yacob a little bit worried about not understanding the lads. Hes a good player and hes certainly upped his game from last year. Obviously he wants to score every week not just play well so its lovely to see him on the scoresheet.Three Scotland internationals gave West Brom a commanding half-time lead as Matt Phillips and Darren Fletcher struck either side of Morrison. West Brom 4-0 Burnley The result also gave the Midlands side just their third clean sheet of the Premier League season and their first in nine games, the last one coming in August.ddddddddddddPulis added: Were pleased. I think we scored the goals at the right time and we grew in confidence from there. Im really pleased with the clean sheet. Obviously the four goals are brilliant for the supporters and everyone else but its always nice to have that solid base. Sky Sports Black Friday sale Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price! Its a pleasing performance and a pleasing result. Burnley are a good side and never stop so youre on your toes hoping that fourth goes in so you can relax a bit.Weve watched them quite a few times and if they get set theyre very hard to break down so we wanted to drop off a little deeper and allow them to come on to us so we could play James a little bit further up in the pockets.Its nice when you work on something and it comes off. Its a great result and the most important thing now is to prepare for Saturday at Hull which is another massive game for us.Im very, very pleased weve won tonight. Its a very important result for us. Like I say, the important thing now is the Hull game and making sure were ready for that.Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price. Hurry, offer ends December 4! Also See: Rampant Albion sink Burnley West Brom 4-0 Burnley recap Premier League table West Brom fixtures ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.