men need to learn that mistakes happpen

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 28.02.2019 13:37
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. -- The Ryan Tannehill roller coaster isnt ending anytime soon for the Miami Dolphins -- at least not in 2016.Dolphins coach Adam Gase didnt hesitate when asked if he considered benching his starting quarterback after the offense stalled amid a 30-17 loss to the Tennessee Titans.Hes not coming out, Gase said. You can ask me about that 100 times. Hes gonna be in there the whole season.Fans did their best to influence Gase to turn to backup quarterback Matt Moore with chants of we want Moore sporadically throughout the game.Tannehill is in his fifth season as the Dolphins starting quarterback and he is still searching for consistency. The Dolphins offense struggled immensely Sunday, with Tannehill completing 12 of 18 passes for 191 yards and two interceptions in the teams fourth loss of the season.However, Tannehill didnt have much help from his protection up front, getting sacked six times and pressured countless others as two starting linemen were inactive.Left guard Laremy Tunsil was a surprise scratch after injuring his ankle in pregame warm-ups while left tackle Branden Albert missed the game after suffering from an illness all week.Coach has confidence in me, Tannehill said, and I have confidence in myself. Im gonna go out and play and push myself in practice and do everything I can to get better. And I expect myself to play better.Tannehill has been a turnover machine this season as he has seven interceptions and four fumbles in five games. His performances havent been ideal, but he said the chants calling for him to be benched cant affect him.I just have to keep playing. I have to play my game, keep my focus on the things I need to do and play for the guys around me, he said. I love being on this team. I love the guys in the huddle with me, and Im going to do everything I can to go out and play the way they expect me to play. So do I like it? No, but it doesnt affect how I play or how I think about myself. Cheap NFL Jerseys China . -- About a third of the way through the regular season, the Washington Wizards are at . Wholesale NFL Jerseys Authentic . Vokoun departed practice on Saturday morning after discovering swelling in his thigh. He was taken to a local hospital where the clot was revealed. The club announced the surgery following a 5-3 exhibition loss to the Columbus Blue Jackets. http://www.wholesalenfljerseyssupplycheap.com/ .com) - The Chicago Blackhawks aim for their third three-game winning streak of the season when they host the struggling Edmonton Oilers in Sundays battle at the United Center. NFL Jerseys Supply . The 15th-ranked Canadian men lost the opening two games of their European tour: 19-15 to No. 17 Georgia and 21-20 to No. China NFL Jerseys . -- Matt Kuchar and Harris English ran away with the Franklin Templeton Shootout, shooting a 14-under 58 on Sunday in the final-round scramble to break the tournament course record. Carltons winter has arrived, with only growth among talented youngsters likely to provide slices of light in their rapidly deflating AFL season.The Blues were soundly beaten by Adelaide, the latest of four straight defeats that have taken the wind from their campaigns sails.Carltons victories over Geelong and Collingwood seemed a lifetime ago at the MCG on Sunday, where Brendon Boltons error-plagued side shipping 10 of the last 11 goals to lose to the Crows by 60 points.Worse, a brutal three weeks comes next with against the last three grand finalists - West Coast, Sydney and Hawthorn.Boltons nurturing nature is prevailing, with the first-year boss accepting mistakes will occur.Its how his young side responds that interests Bolton.Its important that players learn not to be deflated by those turnovers. Its part of growth, of (a) growth mindset, he said.It can deflate you if you let it. Professional sportsmen need to learn that mistakes happpen and to work through that.ddddddddddddIt is a common pattern ... we can make the incredibly easy look incredibly difficult.Boltons readiness for his players to make mistakes means the door is open for new additions to join Charlie Curnow, Jacob Weitering and Jack Silvagni as 2016 debutees.The door is open for Harry McKay and David Cuningham and other young rookies if two criteria are met.Well bring them in when, one, we think theyre not at risk of injury, two, their form is sound enough, he said.Thats the art of coaching. Making sure you do it at the right time.Bolton vowed not to be intimidated by the fixture ahead.This competition says if youre off with mindset slightly or you dont do it for longer than the opposition you get hurt, he said.Well go into every game saying heres a strategy we think can work. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.