w responds after he was forced from

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 26.01.2019 10:55
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- New York Giants star receiver Victor Cruz has signed a five-year contract extension that runs through the 2018 season. The deal with worth $43 million according to media reports. Cruz was a restricted free agent with three years in the NFL. Last month, he signed a one-year, $2.879 million tender with the Giants, but a long-term deal was already in the works. The Giants could have matched any offers Cruz received from other teams -- so he didnt get any. Cruz skipped all of New Yorks off-season program. The 26-year-old from Paterson, N.J., was an undrafted free agent out of Massachusetts, but hes become one of the most productive receivers in the NFL. Over the last two seasons, he has 168 receptions for 1,628 yards and 19 touchdowns. Air Max 95 Womens Sale . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. Air Max 95 Pink . On Tuesday, Ottawa placed forward Cory Conacher and defenceman Joe Corvo on waivers as trade rumours swirl around the Senators. http://www.airmax95forsaleonline.com/ . William Carrier opened the scoring for Cape Breton (6-4-2), but Andrew Ryan tied the game and Brent Andrews put the Mooseheads (8-6-0) in front for good with a short-handed goal at 13:49 of the second period. Discount Air Max 95 Shoes . After a replay, the winner will meet Sunderland in the quarterfinals. Sagbo did well to control Sone Alukos right cross and fire past Brighton goalkeeper Peter Brezovan. Aluko was making his first start in four months after recovering from an Achilles injury. Air Max 95 Black . -- Jaye Marie Green shot a 4-under 68 on Thursday to increase her lead to five strokes after the second round of the LPGA Tours qualifying tournament.SAN DIEGO -- Padres manager Bud Black had been waiting for his hitters to come around. With an early crack at the New York bullpen, thats exactly what they did. Will Venable had four hits and San Diego got home runs from Nick Hundley and Jedd Gyorko in an 8-2 victory over the Mets on Saturday night. Mets starter Jenrry Mejia left early with discomfort in his surgically repaired elbow, and the Padres took advantage when New Yorks relief corps was pressed into service. San Diego finished with 15 hits in snapping a three-game losing streak. "The bats woke up a little bit," Black said. Edinson Volquez (9-10) worked five innings for the win and Venable extended his career-high hitting streak to 14 games, the longest active run in the National League. "Im just trying to keep my rhythm and swing at strikes," he said. Volquez earned his first career victory against the Mets despite reaching 100 pitches in five innings. "I had a couple of long innings and my pitch count got high," he said. "But the best part was the win after losing three. Everyone can go home happy." Mets catcher Travis dArnaud, a highly touted prospect acquired in the R.A. Dickey trade last off-season, went 0 for 2 with two walks in his major league debut. The Padres stole three bases against dArnaud and he allowed a passed ball. Mejia exited in the fourth after throwing two balls to Logan Forsythe. The right-hander, who had Tommy John surgery in 2011, walked off the mound and was met by manager Terry Collins. Mejia has been pitching with a bone spur, and it had been determined that he would undergo off-season surgery. "We knew that there was a time when it might come back," Collins said. Mejia was replaced by David Aardsma, and moments later the Padres broke a 1-all tie. Forsythe singled off Aardsma (2-2) and scored on Hundleys two-run homer to left field. It was Hundleys second hit in his first game back after spending two days on the paternity list. "Thats the best moment of my career by far," Hundley said of his career-high 10th homer. "I couldnt stop smiling. I thought about my daughter and got a little emotional on the bench." The Padres stretched their lead to 4-1 when Alexi Amaristas sharp single scored Venable after he doubled down the right-field line. The Mets cut it to 4-2 on Wilmer Flores RBI double in the fifth. TThe Padres pushed it back to 5-2 on Jesus Guzmans RBI single in the bottom half.dddddddddddd Gyorko added a three-run homer in the eighth. Venable singled in his first at-bat and stole second. Amarista moved Venable to third with a groundout and, when Yonder Alonso walked, the Padres had runners on the corners. Mejia retired Gyorko, but Chris Denorfia followed with a run-scoring single. San Diegos 1-0 lead was in jeopardy in the second, when the Mets loaded the bases with two outs on walks to dArnaud and Omar Quintanilla and a single by Juan Lagares. Mejia hit a chopper near the plate, with Volquez and Hundley converging on it. Volquez fielded the ball near the first base line and threw across his body to nip Mejia at first. But the Mets tied the game in the third on Daniel Murphys RBI single, which scored Eric Young Jr. after he reached on a bunt and stole second. Now, the Mets will see how Mejias rebuilt elbow responds after he was forced from the game. "It was a matter of pain threshold and it was exceeded apparently (Saturday night), and he had to come out," Mets general manager Sandy Alderson said. "The doctor here took a look at him but at this point its about his symptoms. Obviously severe and we will see where this takes us." NOTES: New York called up dArnaud from Triple-A Las Vegas after starting catcher John Buck went on the paternity list Friday. Both were obtained in the December deal that sent Dickey to the Toronto Blue Jays. ... DArnaud will catch All-Star RHP Matt Harvey on Sunday, a tandem the Mets hope is a foundation for the future. "That certainly will be a challenge for him because Matt is a different animal than those other guys," Collins said. "But as I talked to Travis this morning, I said, Listen, weve got a game plan. Stay with it. Trust it, and obviously have some input if something isnt working." ... Padres C Chris Robinson was optioned to Triple-A Tucson when Hundley was activated. ... Struggling 3B Chase Headley sat out. Headley was 2 for 8 in the series after hitting .160 (4 for 25) on the last road trip. "He hasnt had many days off, so physically its good, and mentally as well," Black said. "The last five, six games he has been going at it pretty hard both ways." ... Padres LHP Eric Stults (8-10, 3.68 ERA) faces Harvey (9-4, 2.23) in Sundays series finale. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.