e he did his pregame dance, went through t

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 22.01.2019 13:17
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

MIAMI -- Michael Kessens and Donte McGill pumped in 18 points each to lead Florida International past Binghamton for a 74-57 win Sunday night.Kessens hit all seven of his shots from the field, went 3 for 4 from the line and hauled in 10 rebounds to get his second double-double of the season. Eric Nottage added 12 points and Elmo Stephen had 11 for FIU (3-4), which shot 54 percent from the field.Binghamton (4-4) tied the game at 10-all early in the first half with a bucket from Thomas Bruce but then fell behind for good as FIU responded with a breakaway 21-5 run that gave the Golden Panthers a double-digit advantage they would hold the rest of the way. Nottage, McGill and Stephen each had a 3-pointer in the run.J.C. Show led Binghamton with 22 points, including four 3-pointers, and Bobby Ahearn added 13 points. Nike Vapormax Promo . -- The boos poured down on Tom Brady and the New England Patriots at the end of a horrible first half. Air Vapormax France . Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that. http://www.paschervapormax.fr/ . Andrew Luck lost his favourite target and the Indianapolis locker room lost one of its most revered leaders when Reggie Wayne was diagnosed Monday with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee that will cost him the rest of the season. Basket Vapormax Pas Cher . -- Sergey Tolchinksy scored his second goal of the game 3:56 into overtime as the Sault Ste. Vapormax Pas Cher . General manager Jarmo Kekalainen told Aaron Portzline of The Columbus Dispatch on Friday that he wants to see Gaboriks contributions go beyond the scoresheet before considering a long-term deal for the soon-to-be unrestricted free agent. INDIANAPOLIS -- All week, Andrew Luck downplayed the significance of the Super Bowl reunion.While acknowledging it was a nice way for fans and former players to celebrate the good, old days, the Colts quarterback insisted it was never a big topic inside the locker room. After Sundays 24-17 victory over Tennessee, Luck confessed it may have helped the Colts get jump-started.You never want to go out and embarrass yourself in front of one of the all-time great Colts teams, so maybe there was a little edge from that matter, Luck said.Turns out, this homecoming weekend may have been the perfect remedy for the Colts after a disjointed first half of the season.The reunion just happened to fall against an opponent Indy has now beaten 11 consecutive times and that has never won at Lucas Oil Stadium since it opened in 2008.The Colts (5-5) pulled out all the tricks -- running three plays out of the wildcat formation in the first two series, including one that looked like some version of an end-around. Luck wound up throwing to an uncovered Frank Gore for 49 yards.And with so many fan favorites back to retell stories, mingle with fans and sign autographs, there was a decidedly festive atmosphere throughout the first half -- almost like the game was the warmup act. During the halftime ceremony Reggie Wayne even jogged to the corner of the end zone where he did his pregame dance, went through the motions once more before bouncing across the end zone and into the interview room.Indy rosee to the occasion against the Titans (5-6) and even impressed the former stars .ddddddddddddWell, they are doing all right, so we dont need to do much, Wayne said shortly after halftime. But if they need me...Those two quarters were easily the most impressive of Indys entire season.Luck led the Colts to touchdowns on each of their first three drives and got them into scoring position on the fourth drive, too. But Adam Vinatieris streak of 44 consecutive field goals ended with a rare miss from 42 yards.Vinatieri and Robert Mathis, who had one sack, are the only Colts from the 2006 championship team still on Indys roster.I never thought when I first started that Id play 21 years-plus or whatever, said the 43-year-old Vinatieri, who atoned later by making a 49-yard field goal for the final points of the game. Im just very blessed and very happy that Im still out here doing it.Especially when hes playing on a team ready to fight its way back into playoff contention, even if everyone else wants to write off Indy.But as Vinatieri and Mathis recall, thats exactly what was being said about the Super Bowl champs 10 years ago.These guys are here to remind the (2016) team that youve got to believe, team owner Jim Irsay told the crowd, because you never know when the miracle will happen.---For more NFL coverage: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.