ondons O2 Arena in May.Having planted a cheeky ki

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 21.01.2019 13:08
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

SAO PAULO -- Lewis Hamilton won Sundays rain-delayed Brazil Grand Prix at Interlagos, and Mercedes teammate Nico Rosberg again settled for second. Its the third straight race that Rosberg has been the runner-up behind Hamilton.Is Rosberg frustrated? Not likely.If he finishes second again to Hamilton in the season finale on Nov. 27 in Abu Dhabi -- or even third -it will be enough to bring him his first drivers title.I can live with second today, Rosberg said, ceding the stage again to the Englishman, whose victory was his first in Brazil after failing in nine other attempts. I was hoping for the win, but second is OK.The German, whose father Keke Rosberg won the title 34 years ago, still leads the overall season standings with 367 points to 355 for Hamilton.Drivers get 25 points for a victory, 18 for second, 15 for third, and 12 for fourth. The awards go all the way to 1 point for 10th place.Sundays race was stopped twice by crashes in driving rain during the first 28 of 71 laps. All but a half-dozen of the early laps were run behind a safety car with drivers struggling to see through tire spray and struggling to avoid hydroplaning in standing water.The second half was less eventful, but still was slowed by another crash and another spell under the safety car.Hamilton, the three-time series champion, said it looked tougher than it actually was.This was one of the easier ones, he said of his victory.Hamilton said he was in the zone for the entire race, despite the stops and starts.I was chilling up front, Hamilton said. When it rains, its usually a good day for me.Im hunting, he added. All I can do is what Im doing now. Abu Dhabi is usually a good track for me.The victory was the 52nd of Hamiltons career, pushing him to No. 2 ahead of Alain Prost with 51. Michael Schumacher leads with 91.The race was run behind a safety car for the first seven laps with raining pounding down and drivers trying to navigate through spray and puddles.It didnt take long for problems to arise as soon as the safety car pulled off.On the 13th lap Marcus Ericsson of Sauber went into a spin and crashed, forcing the safety car to come out again.The safety car stayed on until the 20th lap. But just seconds after it pulled off and racing resumed, Kimi Raikkonen of Ferrari lost control in a spin. This time the race was stopped under a red flag.Ferrari driver Sebastian Vettel, talking on his radio, said conditions were too dangerous. He suggested the crashes could have been worse under the treacherous conditions.We need to stop the race, he said. It doesnt work. How many people do you want to crash?Hamilton led through the first 20 laps, followed by Rosberg, Max Verstappen of Red Bull, which was the final finish.The race resumed after a 30-minute delay. But again it didnt last long. After eight laps, officials stopped the race under a red flag, seeming to anger Hamilton.Its not even that wet now, he said on the radio, adding these were normal wet conditions.Brazilian fans seemed to agree, with thousands in the stands giving the thumbs-down sign as the race was stopped again.The race resumed after another 20-minute stoppage, which Rosberg said he filled by eating some spaghetti.Compared to the first third, the second two-thirds was tense but smoother as the rain kept coming.The safety car appeared for the final time on the 48th lap in a crash by hometown hero Felipe Massa.Massa, who is leaving F1 at the end of the season, walked off the track with a Brazilian flag wrapped around his shoulders in his final race at home.Im leaving with my head up and my heart aching, Massa said afterward in the paddock, in tears and embraced by wife Anna Raffaela and young son Felipinho.---Stephen Wade on Twitter: http://twitter.com/StephenWadeAP . His work can be found at http://bigstory.ap.org/content/stephen-wade Acheter Basket Under Armour .S District Court against Major League Baseball, the Office of the Commissioner and his own union, the MLBPA. Basket Under Armour Pas Cher . The International Olympic Committee released the official list of bid cities on Friday after the deadline for applications had passed. The candidates -- all previously announced in their own countries -- are: Almaty, Kazakhstan; Beijing; Krakow, Poland; Lviv, Ukraine; Oslo, Norway; and Stockholm. http://www.underarmourpascher.fr/ . After Mondays hard-fought loss, the wait seemed longer than usual. Getting set to go their separate ways for a short Christmas break, the Raptors coach credited his team for their effort on a seemingly impossible three-game road trip, urging them to build on that success when they get back to work at the end of the week. Under Armour Soldes . Pierce was ejected in the third quarter of Indianas 103-86 win Monday. George Hill stole a bad pass and was going in for a layup, and Pierce hustled back and appeared to be trying to wrap him up. Under Armour Moins Cher . As the crowd erupted, Davis knocked the ball off the glass and back into his hands. With 1:14 to go in overtime, Davis sixth block also became his 17th rebound. That, along with his 32 points -- which tied a career high -- proved too much for Denver to overcome, and the Pelicans held on for their third straight victory, 111-107 on Sunday night.Peter ‘Snakebite’ Wright has vowed to become more ruthless in the hunt for Premier League Darts play-off places. Wright currently sits sixth in the table, two points off the required pace to qualify for the four-man play-offs at Londons O2 Arena in May.Having planted a cheeky kiss on Phil Taylor during a post-match interview then confessed the difficulty of eliminating his friend Dave Chisnall last week, Wright knows its time to grit his teeth. No more Mr. Nice Guy! Ive got a few more weeks to get to The O2 and I plan to be there. Ive still got a chance of finishing top. Peter Wright He exclusively told Sky Sports: No more Mr. Nice Guy! Ive got a few more weeks to get to The O2 and I plan to be there. Ive still got a chance of finishing top, I can beat all the guys in front of me.No, it wasnt a nice experience beating Dave. Ive played him three times since that match and beat him each time so I havent let him get back at me. Peter Wright sent Dave Chisnall packing but seemed emotional afterwards Premier League Darts returns in Sheffield on Thursday, live on Sky Sports 2 HD at 7pm, and Wright will take on fourth-placed Adrian Lewis.ddddddddddddHe already has one loss in the competition to Lewis this season but Wright has promised to bring out his tough side in Thursdays rematch. Peter Wright ambushed Phil Taylor with a kiss after they drew in Liverpool Adrians been up-and-down in the Premier League, his only decent game was against me, he said. That will make him practice and make a better game out of him. I wasnt really on it - I wasnt settled with my darts.Now Im really settled so Im looking forward to revenge.Watch Premier League Darts on Thursday, live on Sky Sports 2 HD at 7pm. Also See: Fixtures/Results On Sky TV Prem Table Darts betting Get Sky Sports China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.