on and Vince Legarza as assistants in Minnesot

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 21.01.2019 13:06
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

WACO, Texas -- Former Baylor defensive end Shawn Oakman was indicted Wednesday by a Texas grand jury on a charge of sexually assaulting a woman at his apartment earlier this year.A McLennan County grand jury returned the indictment against the 24-year-old Oakman, who finished his college eligibility in December as the Bears career leader in quarterback sacks.A woman told police that Oakman attacked her April 3 after they met at a Waco nightclub, a police affidavit says, and was treated for her injuries at a medical center, where a sexual assault examination was performed. His apartment was searched several hours after.His attorney, Michelle Tuegel, said Wednesday that Oakman maintains his innocence in the case and reiterated what Oakman told investigating officers -- that the sex was consensual. She said it was unfortunate that the case against Oakman has been lumped in with other events that are unrelated.Oakmans indictment comes as Baylor is reeling from allegations that it failed to properly handle accusations of sexual assault involving some of its former football players. An independent review led to the departure of coach Art Briles, as well as the demotion of school President Ken Starr and resignation of Athletic Director Ian McCaw.At least three lawsuits have been brought against Baylor by women who claim the school was indifferent to or ignored their claims of sexual assault and didnt enforce federal gender discrimination protections under Title IX.The incident involving Oakman occurred just weeks before the NFL draft, when he was no longer a Baylor student. The defensive end had once been considered a top pass-rush prospect, but wasnt among the 253 players selected in the seven-round draft that went from April 28-30.Tuegel said Oakman is still hoping for the opportunity to play football somewhere. Oakman had 128 tackles and 17.5 sacks in three years at Baylor. He was suspended for the 2015 season opener for an unspecified rules violation. New Balance Soldes . -- Bobby Ryan helped the U. New Balance Pas Cher France . "We have always prided ourselves on the way we play defence. Having two big pieces back is going to be a key for us moving forward for years to come," said Knighthawks head coach Mike Hasen. http://www.pascherfrancenewbalance.fr/ . Mats Zuccarello and Derek Stepan scored shootout goals, and backup goalie Cam Talbot earned his second win in two nights as the Rangers shook off a late tying tally and beat the Maple Leafs 2-1 Monday night. New Balance Pas Cher Chine . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. Chaussures New Balance En Soldes . The Croatian served 21 aces and hit 42 winners against Sijsling, who double-faulted to give Cilic a 4-3 lead in the deciding set. "All the players, they know me and they were really happy to see me and they were really happy that this is over for me," Cilic said. MINNEAPOLIS -- Ed Pinckney has arrived in Minnesota and is serving as a guest coach at Timberwolves training camp, with the expectation that he will soon join coach Tom Thibodeaus staff.Pinckney was at the teams two-a-day practices Wednesday. He was most recently an assistant with the Denver Nuggets. Thibodeau coached with Pinckney in Chicago and immediately targeted him for his staff when he took the Timberwolves job this summer.It has taken some time to complete the proccess of Pinckney leaving the Nuggets, but Wolves officials were hoping to finalize Pinckneys addition to the staff by the end of this week.dddddddddddd.Pinckney is a well-regarded assistant with a long history of coaching and playing in the league. He will join Andy Greer, Ryan Saunders, Rick Brunson and Vince Legarza as assistants in Minnesota. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.