traditional rivals havent played since a 17-13

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 19.01.2019 03:27
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Former Brisbane coach Justin Leppitsch harbours no ill feelings toward the board that sacked him or the club captain he was widely reported to have a strained relationship with.Leppitsch was released on Monday from the final year of his contract after Brisbane slumped to a 17th-placed finish with just three wins this year - leaving him with 14 win from 66 matches.He told The Nine Networks The Footy Show on Thursday night he was initially disappointed and angry with the boards decision, but quickly accepted the club needed to go in a different direction.Lions captain Tom Rockliff, who has tried unsuccessfully to negotiate a contract extension beyond next season, is by no means certain to continue with the Lions either.Leppitsch played down a reported rift between him and the skipper and doesnt believe Rockliff should be stood down or traded.If the the club feel Toms position as captain needs to be looked at (so be it) but I tell you what they havent got a Melbourne Cup field coming through as candidates to replace him, Leppitsch said.Thats just the position where the clubs at.He has a great passion for the football club .Leppitsch said he had no issue with being notified of his sacking over the phone or with the players being informed via text message - not email - as had been widely reported.Obviously, it was disappointing early, but theres a great realisation in this game that were all just passing parades, he said.Theres been disappointment, theres been levels of inevitability at times and theres been other times Ive felt disappointed that this process has happened, but its also part of the big picture of the footy club and the club is bigger than any individual.Leppitsch said he first felt his job was in grave danger about two to three weeks before the end of the season.He admitted the Lions well-documented issues at board level had been a distraction at times, but added those matters had been identified and were being worked on.The most-important thing is that our football club has a united front going forward, he said.I cant deny that in the last month some things shifted as far as decision making goes, but I still believe that the club had to have a fresh start.Theyre difficult decisions to make - whos on the bus and whos not.It doesnt fall my way now and thats fine. I worked very hard for the footy club and what I can hang my on is that that everything I did for the club to win its next premiership. Cheap Air Force Ones For Sale . Miikka Kiprusoff had just announced his retirement after a decade-long run in Calgary and it would be up to Berra and Ramo to fill the void. Cheap Air Force 1 . At a news conference Tuesday where it was thought that the fiery Schallibaum may be shown the door after a dismal finish to the Major League Soccer season, team president Joey Saputo said no decision has been made on whether the Swiss Volcano will be back in 2014. http://www.airforceforsalecheap.com/ . The Canadian squad, skipped by Jennifer Jones of Winnipeg, got on the board first with two in the second end, and followed that with two more apiece in the fourth and sixth ends. Nike Air Force 1 Clearance .C. -- Glenn Howard needed an extra end to move into the Masters Grand Slam of Curling final. Cheap Air Force 1 Shoes Wholesale . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance. SOUTH BEND, Ind. -- Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly likes that his young team already has faced a big challenge playing at Texas in the opener two weeks ago as it prepares to host No. 12 Michigan State on Saturday.I think Texas is as big of a moment that most of these young kids had, 102,000 on the road. So Im of the opinion that theyve already played that game. Theyve already been in that experience, he said.The 18th-ranked Irish (1-1) lost to the Longhorns 50-47 in double overtime while Michigan State (1-0) hasnt played since beating FCS Furman 28-13 on Sept. 2. Fans of both teams are eager to see how good each is.The traditional rivals havent played since a 17-13 victory Irish in 2013 -- the lone loss cost the Spartans a spot in the Bowl Championship Series title game.The Irish were expected to be young and inexperienced in the secondary this season, but two weeks into the season are digging into their depth chart. Safety Max Redfield was dismissed from the team after being arrested, cornerback Devin Butler -- who was suspended after being arrested in a separate incident -- is still recovering from a broken foot, cornerback Nick Watkins has been slow to recover from a broken left arm sustained this spring and cornerback Shaun Crawford was lost for the season when he suustained a torn Achilles tendon against Nevada.ddddddddddddhat means sophomore cornerback Nick Coleman will start against the Spartans. Freshman Julian Love will be the nickel back and freshman Donte Vaughn is now Colemans backup.There will be times we will have to be in less man coverage because of that, and thats just the reality of it. You cant play as much variety of nickel when you have a true freshman at nickel thats just learning the position, he said.Kelly said hes not thinking about moving an offensive player over to defense to help like he did in 2012.The Irish also are young at receiver as well with sophomores Equanimeous St. Brown and C.J. Sanders starting and sophomore Miles Boykin, and freshman Kevin Stepherson on the two-deep roster.Kelly said hes generally pleased with the play of the receivers overall, though he said they have been inconsistent. Kelly said he has advice for his young receivers facing a traditionally physical Michigan State defense.If they want to press us, we just need to run -- run our routes. Do what we do and well make enough plays, he said.---Online: AP College Football website www.collegefootball.ap.org China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.