understandable. Thats cool with me, but I feel

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 17.01.2019 12:10
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Sunderland manager Sam Allardyce says Roy Hodgson should consider including Jermain Defoe in his England squad for Euro 2016. Defoes 15th Premier League goal of the season helped defeat Chelsea 3-2 on Saturday and victory over Everton - live on Sky Sports on Wednesday night - would secure the Black Cats top-flight status.The former West Ham and Tottenham striker has proved instrumental in guiding Sunderland towards safety and, with Danny Welbecks place on the plane to France now in doubt, Allardyce believes 33-year-old Defoe deserves to be considered by Hodgson. Allardyce believes Defoe deserves another chance at international level I just think that, if Roy needed anybody to go along with the experience Jermain has when he needs a goal - maybe not from the start sometimes - Jermain would be your man if he felt he needed it, because he has proven that this year, said the Sunderland boss.Hes had a big run of games that he has not had for a few years and he has been a consistent performer at the highest level again and scored 18 goals in all competitions. That leaves him around the third or the fourth highest scorer in the Premier League in all competitions this year, which is pretty miraculous in a team thats been sat in the bottom three or four all season.Defoe has won 55 caps for England to date, scoring 19 goals. His last cap came as a substitute in the 2-0 friendly home defeat by Chile at Wembley in November 2013. Sam Allardyce looks ahead to Wednesdays match against Everton Allardyce added: For the first time for a few years, hes consistently played week in and week out for us at Sunderland and delivered, and delivered in a position that people questioned that he could deliver in, which is as a central striker on his own. Defoe has been in fine goalscoring form in recent weeks Hes done all that in whats been a struggle for us for most of the year, so its a great credit to him and his professionalism and dedication, and his ability in front of goal.We couldnt have asked for the ball to drop any better than it did for that third goal [against Chelsea] to Jermain. Hed be the one on the pitch we would have all wanted it to drop to, and he didnt disappoint us. Also See: Allardyce: Safety not assured Defoe in Power Rankings Sunderland 3-2 Chelsea Saturdays Opta stats Jordan 13 Sale Online . -- PGA TOUR Canada member Steve Saunders took a three-stroke lead Saturday in the Web. Authentic Air Jordan 13 For Sale .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. http://www.cheapairjordan13.us/ .1 million pounds ($61.2 million) on Saturday, giving the beleaguered English Premier League champions a major lift. Air Jordan 13 Discount . -- Devin Hester is done returning kicks in Chicago. Jordan 13 Cheap China . LOUIS -- Attorneys for the St. SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- San Francisco 49ers safety Eric Reid was the first teammate of quarterback Colin Kaepernicks to join him in not standing for the national anthem as part of a protest of racial inequality and oppression in the country. But he might not be the last.On Friday afternoon, Reid said he plans to continue to kneel alongside Kaepernick when the 49ers open the season with the Los Angeles Rams on Monday Night Football.And while Reid and linebacker NaVorro Bowman indicated theres no momentum for a team-wide action, such as the pregame demonstration the Seattle Seahawks have planned for Sunday, Reid did leave the door open for the possibility that other teammates could join him and Kaepernick.There have been guys that have talked about it, Reid said. I cant speak for what anybody is going to do and their plans for the future. I guess well just have to wait and see.As of Friday afternoon, no other player has publicly declared the intention to join Kaepernick and Reid, but Reid didnt announce his plan to join Kaepernick before last weeks preseason finale against San Diego, either.Bowman said Friday he will continue to stand for the national anthem and that there hasnt been a discussion of planning something for the entire team to do.I plan on doing the same thing Ive been doing and just trying to focus on football and get the win, Bowman said. No one has talked about [a team-wide protest]. I feel like thats a personal issue, and guys have done a great job of keeping it personal, and no one says anything if a guy did decide to take a knee.In the week-plus since Reid and Kaepernick kneeled in San Diego, others in the sports world have joined. Denver linebacker Brandon Marshall did the same before the Denver Broncos game against Carolina on Thursday night.A credit union that serves military families released Marshall as one of its ambassadors after he knelt before Thursdays game.Although we have enjoyed Brandon Marshall as our spokesperson over the past five months, Air Academy Federal Credit Union (AAFCU) has ended our partnership, president and CEO Glenn Strebe said in a statement. AAFCU is a membership-based organization who has proudly served the military community for over 60 years. While we respect Brandons right of expression, his actions are not a representation of our organization and membership. We wish Brandon well on his future endeavorss.ddddddddddddReid, who counts Under Armour as his lone endorsement, said he hasnt heard any concerns from the athletic apparel company, but he said he understood the potential consequences when he decided to take a knee in the first place.When I decided to do this, it came with the understanding that thats the risk you take, Reid said. Its business. I studied business in college, and people dont want to be associated with bad press. and thats understandable. Thats cool with me, but I feel like Im doing something bigger than money.If I lose an Under Armour endorsement ... I wouldnt be worried about it, because to me, in my heart, Im doing something thats for the benefit of a lot of people.Other athletes who have joined in kneeling during the anthem include Seahawks cornerback Jeremy Lane and womens soccer star Megan Rapinoe. Reid also got in touch with former Marine Staff Sgt. Joey Jones -- he lost both legs in Afghanistan -- who offered his help to Reid and Kaepernicks cause.Reid said a lot of players have reached out to offer support over the past week, but that many of them arent sure how they want to go about showing that support.A lot of guys are being supportive -- they want to be involved, Reid said. A lot of guys have expressed that they dont know if theyre comfortable with kneeling, but they do support the cause so theyre looking for ways to get involved, and I applaud them for that.On Thursday, 49ers chief executive officer Jed York announced that the 49ers charitable foundation will be donating $1 million to the Silicon Valley Community Foundation and the San Francisco Foundation to help improve racial and economic inequality, causes that are at the center of Kaepernick and Reids protest.Thats in addition to the $1 million plus proceeds from his jersey sales that Kaepernick already has declared he will donate. Reid said he was excited to see the organization offer such support.Any time you do something, a protest, you know theres going to be backlash, Reid said. You know you cant satisfy [everyone]. But for our organization to step up, it feels like were supported by the NFL. Thats huge. It gives substance to what were doing. Our owners believe in what were doing. It kind of gives me encouragement to move forward. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.