ry, but I really dont know what to say.Dort

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 16.01.2019 12:49
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

As a die-hard Yuvraj Singh supporter, Ive always been perplexed as to how someone with his talent is not a permanent fixture in the Indian team. In and out of the national side since mid-2013, Yuvrajs performances in List A and first-class cricket have been my only avenues of tracking his cricketing career.Based in Delhi, finally the time came to watch my cricketing hero live as Punjab faced Baroda in a Group A Ranji Trophy match over the Diwali weekend - October 27-30.Batting first, Baroda amassed 529. In what was effectively a one-innings shootout, Yuvraj came in to bat on Day 3. I sat glued to score updates on ESPNcricinfo as he reached his century - regretting not heading to the Feroz Shah Kotla that day. My only solace was that Yuvraj was unbeaten on 179 at stumps. I was determined to head to the ground on Day 4 with a chance to witness a double century from a champion cricketer, though Diwali fell on that very day.On Sunday, October 30th, I started early from home, travelled by the Delhi Metro and stationed myself outside Gate No. 7. This gate is the one next to the DDCA office, and leads to the south stand where the tickets are usually quite expensive for international and IPL matches. A small group of about ten men slouched in their seats, watching the game. The men were in a wintery daze on this autumn morning which led me to presume that Yuvi was out and my trip to the stadium was in vain.The batsman at the crease, with his back towards us was right handed, clearly not Yuvraj. I asked around, but none of my fellow stadium attendees seemed to know what was happening. I looked at the scorecard at the ground. There were no names. One player was batting on 181 and the other (Manan Vohra) on 210. It was now clear that the batsman at the non-strikers end was Yuvraj Singh.Vohra, who was already past 200, dispatched all loose balls to the boundary. Yuvraj was a bit more circumspect - getting to a double century was more important than getting there quickly.After Vohra was dismissed, two spinners - Swapnil Singh and Yusuf Pathan - bowled in tandem. Yuvraj was at ease when facing Swapnil, a slow left-arm bowler, but found it rather trickier with Yusuf, who bowled with a flatter trajectory. Yuvraj was particularly nervous in the 190s, surviving a couple of lbw appeals. He soon brought up his double century though, with a casual flick of the wrists towards midwicket. Yuvraj raised his bat, and the smile on his face was visible from a distance. Having crossed 200, the time had now arrived to entertain the festive crowd in attendance.As Swapnil bowled the next over to Yuvraj, me and the fans around me yelled for a six. Long-on, long-off and midwicket were all in place. But Yuvrajs power and a small ground proved too much for the Baroda spinner. Yuvraj deposited the first ball from Swapnils over to the first tier of the southern stand, right where I was sitting. It was his first six in the innings. The ball landed a few rows over the sight screen, and since that area was vacant, I ran towards the ball, and gave it to the fielder at long-on. It is a moment I will cherish throughout my life - touching the ball hit by my favourite batsman, and one of the best stroke-players to have graced the game.The second six came off the very next ball, and was hit straight to the stand I was sitting in. By this time the men who were almost asleep at the start of the day were wide awake as they attempted and failed to catch the ball. The ball did cause a bit of damage to the Kotla seats though.Yuvraj would then go on to place a straight drive for four, hit another six to the south-west stand and finally smash another six while batting from the other end.As Yuvraj walked towards the dressing room at lunch, a few fans ran towards the restricted south-west stand where the players and staff were seated, with expectations of a selfie with Yuvi. While they had to face disappointment, for me it was all about witnessing those 60-odd runs scored in that session by my favourite cricketer.With Diwali celebrations lined up for the rest of the day I left the ground, but tracked the scores until Yuvraj was dismissed by offspinner Vishnu Solanki, which triggered a Punjab collapse. Yuvraj innings of 260 though was more than sufficient for Punjab to gain a crucial first-innings lead of 141 runs and claim a vital three points. This was also Yuvrajs highest score in first-class cricket and if he retains this belief and spirit, he will don the colours of India once again. Nike Air Max Womens 90 Official . First off, the fans ripped the Cubbies introduction of a fuzzy new kid-friendly mascot named "Clark". Nike Air Max Womens 90 Orange . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. http://www.nikeairmaxwomens90.com/ . U.S. District Judge Lorna G. Schofield in Manhattan agreed that lawyers on both sides could make their formal requests by Nov. 8. A hearing is scheduled for a day earlier. Jordan Siev, a lawyer for Rodriguez, wrote in a joint letter to the judge from lawyers on both sides that MLB lawyers planned to ask that the lawsuit be dismissed. Nike Air Max Womens 90 Gold . -- Cam Newton pranced into the end zone, placed his hands over his chest and did his familiar Superman pose. Nike Air Max Womens 90 2018 . -- PGA TOUR Canada member Steve Saunders took a three-stroke lead Saturday in the Web. DORTMUND, Germany -- Borussia Dortmund beat Legia Warsaw in a pulsating 8-4 victory on Tuesday that broke the record for goals scored in a Champions League match.The record was set in injury time when Marco Reus, who had earlier scored twice, unleashed a shot that was deflected into the net by Legia captain Jakub Rzezniczak. The 12 goals were one more than the total when Monaco beat Deportivo La Coruna 8-3 on Nov. 5, 2003.Shinji Kagawa scored twice for Dortmund, while Aleksandar Prijovic also got two for Legia.In the two matches against the Polish side, Dortmund scored a total of 14 goals, having won the first leg 6-0.The winner of Group F will be decided in the final round when Dortmund visits Real Madrid. Both teams are through to the round of 16. Dortmund has 13 points and Real Madrid 11. Sporting, which lost 2-1 to Real Madrid, has three points and Legia one.The scoring bonanza included a four-minute spell in the first half with three Dortmund goals, two of them from Kagawa.Dortmund coach Thomas Tuchel made nine changes to the side that beat Bayern Munich over the weekend. Reus, the captain for the match, played his first game since a groin injury in May.Thats how you imagine a comeback after a long time. Im fine now, its great that I could play from the start, Reus said. But it was tough. Ive been out for a long time.Dortmunds final goal came from a pass by Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, the clubs top scorer, who came on with 20 minutes left. He did not score, although he hit the post.Aubameyang passed across the penalty area and Reus hit a low shot that struck Rzezniczak and slipped through the legs of Legia goalkeeper Radoslaw Cierzniak.Its fantastic for Reus, I am really pleased, Tuchel said. Ive never had such a game, though, so I dont reallyy know how to analyze it.dddddddddddd We scored a clear victory, but I really dont know what to say.Dortmunds reshuffled defense was caught out in the 10th minute, when Vadis Odjidja crossed into the area. Prijovic controlled the ball and then curled it inside the far post with the outside of his right boot.Dortmund replied quickly. Kagawa stooped at the far post for a rare header off a cross from Ousmane Dembele in the 17th. One minute later, Kagawa and Dembele swapped passes before Kagawa drilled in with his left foot. And in the 20th, Cierzniak tried to punch out a free kick, only for the ball to hit Nuri Sahin and bounce into the net.The action never stopped and in the 24th Prijovic got his second, shooting through the legs of a defender. Prijovic nearly had a hat trick, but hit the crossbar from point-blank range.The ball soon ended up in Dortmunds possession and Sahin fed Reus, who set up Dembele. Dembele fooled two defenders before shooting under Cierzniak in the 29th. Reus then completed the seven-goal scoring fest in the first half by tapping in a low cross from Kagawa.Reus got his second in the 52nd, again from close range from a Dembele pass, to make it 6-2.Michal Kucharczyk pulled one back for Legia, before Felix Passlack scored after a great run by Christian Pulisic, who crossed for Andre Schuerrle. His shot was blocked, but Passlack headed the rebound into the net.Nemanja Nikolic scored Legias fourth, before Rzezniczaks own-goal completed the win.A small group of Legia supporters made it into the stadium although UEFA had imposed a ban after Polish fans had created disturbances in the match at Real Madrid. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.