the Olympic podium in the womens 800, stridin

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 16.01.2019 12:47
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

SPIJK, Netherlands -- Ben Evans shot five birdies in his first six holes and finished with a 6-under 65 and a one-shot lead in the opening round of the KLM Open on Thursday.I need one good week to keep my tour card, said Evans, who is ranked 143 in the European Tours season-long Race to Dubai. Hopefully that is this week.Eight players, including Dutch amateur Rowin Caron, were bunched behind Evans on 5 under at The Dutch, a par-71 Colin Montgomerie-designed course hosting the tournament for the first time.Defending champion Thomas Pieters, a captains pick in the Europe Ryder Cup team, pulled out of the tournament after being stung by a bee this week.One bee sting on Monday during the golf challenge against Joost Luiten led to a major allergic reaction with flu symptoms, and forced me to pull out of my favorite tournament of the year, Pieters said in a statement on his website and social media accounts.Chris Wood, who also is scheduled to make his Ryder Cup debut at Hazeltine, struggled as the wind picked up in the afternoon and could manage only a 1-over 72. Hes attempting to regain his rhythm after taking a break from golf to get married. Authentic Soccer Jerseys Australia . The 20-year-old Pelicans big man glanced up and smiled widely at the well-wishers -- a fitting end to a day he wont soon forget. Davis responded to his selection earlier in the day as a Western Conference All-Star with 26 points and 10 rebounds, and the New Orleans Pelicans overcame a 10-point fourth-quarter deficit to defeat the Minnesota Timberwolves 98-91 on Friday night. Soccer Jerseys Outlet . -- James Young couldnt wait to apply those tweaks to his jump shot, and the first one he made against UT Arlington told him it could be a good night. http://www.cheapsoccerjerseysaustralia.com/ .ca NBA Power Rankings, ahead of the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs. Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Australia . James, who turned 29 on Monday, injured his groin Friday during the Heats overtime loss at Sacramento. He sat out the following game, a 108-107 win Saturday in Portland, before coming back to help send the Nuggets to their seventh consecutive loss. Discount Soccer Jerseys . They reached the 100-point plateau for the fourth time in five games, bested the visiting Trail Blazers by 34 in the paint and scored 19 of the final 25 points in regulation. ZURICH -- Olympic 200-meter champion Elaine Thompson ran the second fastest time in the world this year to edge great rival Dafne Schippers at the Weltklasse Diamond League meeting on Thursday.Thompson led only in the final five meters to clock 21.85 seconds -- .07 outside the new Jamaican stars gold medal-winning time in Rio de Janeiro.Schippers of the Netherlands timed 21.86, the second-fastest of her career, after tying up in the final strides when Thompson surged.This is a blast. I came out to execute well, said Thompson, who ends her season next week in the final Diamond League meeting in Brussels. I have not been home since Rio and I am longing to get home to Jamaica.Schippers was .02 faster than her Olympic silver medal time and has only ever run quicker when winning the 2015 world title.Allyson Felix of the United States, the 2012 Olympic champ, was third in her season-best time of 22.02.The women sprinters headlined the storied Zurich meeting with Usain Bolt yet to return to the track after his triple gold in Rio.In Bolts absence, Jamaica veteran Asafa Powell went under 10 seconds yet again to win the mens 100 in 9.94.Caster Semenya led a repeat of the Olympic podium in the womens 800, striding clear of Francine Niyonsaba of Burundi and Margaret Wambui of Kenya. The time of 1 minute, 56.44 seconds was more than a second outside Semenyas personal record, which is exactly two seconds behind the 33-year-old world mark.I was nnot ready for the world record this year, Semenya said.dddddddddddd I am a bit tired. After Rio I had to go home and travel again to Europe.A tough womens 1,500 was won by Shannon Rowbury of the U.S. falling over the line to hold off Laura Muir of Britain, who set a world-leading time in Paris last Saturday. Rowburys time of 3:57.78 was her seasons best.In a standout performance, shot putter Tom Walsh set a New Zealand record of 22.20 meters that is second on this years world list behind Olympic champion Ryan Crousers 22.52 in Rio. Crouser of the U.S. was runner-up.Two recent world record-setters were short of their best yet won their events: Ruth Jebet of Bahrain was a full 14 seconds outside the 3,000 steeplechase mark she set in Paris, and American Kendra Harrisons 12.63 in the 100 hurdles was .43 down on her world mark from July.Olympic champions winning included Americans Kerron Clement in the mens 400 hurdles and Christian Taylor in the triple jump. Gold medalists Ruth Beitia of Spain, in womens high jump, and Sandra Perkovic of Croatia, in womens discus, also won.Brittney Reese of the U.S. took the long jump honors at 6.95 to reverse her Olympic result with gold medalist Ivana Spanovic of Serbia.In the pole vault, Sam Hendricks of the United States cleared 5.90 to edge Renaud Lavillenie of France. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.