urday night when the Habs visit the Nashvill

in Porbleme mit der Anlage 14.01.2019 12:43
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

INDIANAPOLIS -- Teenage racer Colton Herta might have been the feature attraction of just about any other major driver announcement.On Thursday, the American teenager took a backseat to everyone else on center stage -- Yankees owner Hank Steinbrenner, son George Steinbrenner IV and former racing star Michael Andretti.The Steinbrenners and Andretti announced that two of Americas best-known sports families were becoming co-owners of an Indy Lights Series team next season and that the 16-year-old Herta will drive the No. 98 car.Its going to be awesome, Herta said. Its cool walking around the factory here and seeing all the old faces I havent seen for a few years.With Herta as the driver and the 20-year-old Steinbrenner IV serving as team principle, it could be one of the youngest pairings in IndyCar history.But there will be an all-star lineup to help out the youngsters.Andretti now has four cars in the second-tier Indy Lights and four more in the IndyCar Series.And while all of the drivers in the developmental series are under age 25, the primary series has a star-studded cast: 35-year-old Ryan Hunter-Reay, the 2014 Indianapolis 500 winner; 25-year-old Alexander Rossi, who won last years 500 as a rookie; 29-year-old Marco Andretti, the 2006 runner-up at Indy; and 39-year-old Takuma Sato.Need more?Michael Andretti, Marcos father, and former world champion Mario Andretti, Michaels father, will help get the Steinbrenners up to speed on succeeding in their newest venture.And if thats still not enough, Herta can always call his father, Bryan, a former driver for Andretti Autosport who won the 2011 Indianapolis 500 as the car owner for the late Dan Wheldon. The younger Herta said he wanted No. 98 as a tribute to Wheldon, a two-time 500 winner, and intends to use an updated version of his fathers helmet design.Not surprisingly, the Steinbrenners enter the business with big expectations.I met Colton about four years ago when he was racing in the Skip Barber Series, George Steinbrenner IV said. Weve kind of kept in touch ever since. I feel like we know how we can work together to the point that we can start winning races this year.Herta appears to have a promising future after winning the 2013 Pacific Formula F1600 championship, finishing third in the 2015 MSA Formula championship and winning four times in Europe last year. He will now compete full-time in his home country for the first time since 2014.Andretti also has a solid track record working with young drivers, including Carlos Munoz in 2012. Four years later, the Colombian racer is becoming one of fastest rising names in the primary series.For the Steinbrenners, getting involved in racing is not a hobby.As a kid growing up, I really liked open-wheel racing -- Formula One and IndyCar. Thats what I loved, those two and drag racing, top fuel, Hank Steinbrenner said. I was a big Jim Clark fan in Formula One and I was a Mario fan in IndyCar. I followed Mario very closely, and you could put him in anything and he could win.Hank Steinbrenner said he and his father, George III, shared a passion for horse racing and automobile racing, a passion apparently that has been passed down to George IV.So all Herta must do now is put one of racings most impressive brand names in Victory Lane.Its a match made in heaven, Michael Andretti said. My goal is not to have ever them (the Steinbrenners) ever want to leave. I wanted to do it together because I think it could be stronger for both of us. Cheap Lebron James Shoes . The Montreal Canadiens announced on Friday that the veteran forward will return to the teams line-up on Saturday night when the Habs visit the Nashville Predators. Lebron James Shoes Clearance .C. United of Major League Soccer. United chose the defender in the second round of the 2013 MLS re-entry draft. http://www.wholesalelebron.com/ . Olli Jokinen, Mark Scheifele, and Bryan Little each had a goal and an assist as Winnipeg won 5-2, handing Calgary its record-setting seventh consecutive loss on home ice. Cheap Lebron Shoes China . While hell be dialed in to that tournament on a course he loves, you can forgive him if his eyes glance down the calendar just a bit, towards April. Cheap Lebrons From China . The mixed zone is not a place to make friends. MURFREESBORO, Tenn. -- Brent Stockstill fired a 23-yard pass to Ty Lee with 2:36 left to rally Middle Tennessee past Louisiana Tech, 38-34 in a Conference USA showdown Saturday night.Ryan Higgins threw his second TD pass to Trent Taylor early in the third quarter to give the Bulldogs a 27-7 advantage.Stockstill hit ITavius Mathers with a 37-yard scoring strike to start the comeback and Mathers ran for two more scores in the fourth quarter -- the second giving the Blue Raiders 31-27 lead.Kam McKnight capped an eight-play, 82-yard drive with a 1-yard run to give Louisiana Tech a 34-31 lead with 3:56 left, but Stockstill completed the comeback with a five-play, 75-yard drive for the win.dddddddddddd.Stockstill finished with 356 yards on 27 of 46 passing for Middle Tennessee (3-1, 1-0).Higgins was 36 of 59 for 504 yards and three touchdowns for Louisiana Tech (1-3, 0-1). China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.