mental upset the second-ranked Orange di

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 12.01.2019 09:25
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

The 2016 Pro Bowl teams were announced Tuesday with the Oakland Raiders placing a league-high seven players on the AFC roster.Quarterback Derek Carr, wide receiver Amari Cooper, center Rodney Hudson, defensive end Khalil Mack, safety Reggie Nelson, guard Kelechi Osemele and tackle Donald Penn were picked from the Raiders, who are in first place in the AFC West going into Week 16.The Raiders (11-3) had three players selected from their offensive line, a big reason the team has finally ended its long playoff drought.It means a lot. Its a great honor to be recognized for what you do, Hudson said. Its very humbling. I give a lot of thanks to our teammates because you cant do any of it by yourself.Six members of the Atlanta Falcons were selected, most among NFC teams. Vic Beasley, Matt Bryant, Devonta Freeman, Julio Jones, Alex Mack and quarterback Matt Ryan were chosen from the NFC South leaders.Despite missing the first four games of the season because of his Deflategate suspension, New England quarterback Tom Brady was picked for the 12th time in his career. Arizona wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald was selected for the 10th time.Twenty-six of the 32 teams had at least one player picked. Twenty-players were selected to the Pro Bowl for the first time, including three rookies: Ezekiel Elliott and Dak Prescott from Dallas and Kansas Citys Tyreek Hill.Among the notable omissions was Detroit quarterback Matthew Stafford. The first-place Lions, who lead the NFC North at 9-5, did not have a single representative.Carolinas Cam Newton, last seasons NFL MVP, was not picked, either. Other star quarterbacks left out were New Orleans Drew Brees, Indianapolis Andrew Luck and Seattles Russell Wilson.After the Raiders and Falcons, the Cowboys, Steelers and Titans were next with five players selected each.In addition to Prescott and Elliott, offensive linemen Travis Frederick, Zack Martin and Tyron Smith were picked from Dallas.For the Steelers, running back LeVeon Bell, wide receiver Antonio Brown, guard David DeCastro, center Maurkice Pouncey and quarterback Ben Roethlisberger were selected. Roethlisberger, Pouncey and Brown were all chosen for the fifth time.For the surprising Titans, tied with Houston for first place in the AFC South, its their most players picked for the Pro Bowl since they had six in 2008.Running back DeMarco Murray leads the group. He has 1,224 yards rushing, second in the NFL behind Elliott. Left tackle Taylor Lewan earned his first Pro Bowl honor in his third season, and linebacker Brian Orakpo earned his fourth Pro Bowl trip overall and first since signing with Tennessee in March 2015. Tight end Delanie Walker and defensive lineman Jurrell Casey?both earned their second Pro Bowl trip and were selected to start for the first time.Another high-profile player selected was wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr., one of four New York Giants picked, along with safety Landon Collins, cornerback Janoris Jenkins and special teams player Dwayne Harris.Beckham is tied for third in the NFL with 85 receptions and 10 touchdown catches, and he is fourth with 1,173 yards receiving. He became the first Giants player to be voted to three consecutive Pro Bowls since guard Chris Snee from 2008-10.It is exciting, Beckham said. It is cool to be on a team with multiple Pro Bowlers, so it is a huge accomplishment for myself and my teammates.Cleveland tackle Joe Thomas, one of the games elite left offensive tackles, became just the fifth player in NFL history to be selected 10 straight times to open a career. He also holds the team record for most Pro Bowls, a mark he previously shared with Hall of Famers Jim Brown and Lou Groza.Its always an honor to be recognized by the fans, coaches and your peers, said Thomas, who has not missed a snap since he was drafted in 2007. It is a feeling that never gets old. When I think about Jim Brown and Lou Groza, I think about not just two of the greatest Browns, but two of the greatest players to ever suit up in the NFL. Its humbling to be mentioned in the same sentence as them. Those guys helped the Browns capture championships and that is one of my goals.The Pro Bowl will be played on Sunday, Jan. 29, in Orlando, Florida. The game will return to the NFC vs. AFC format after three years. Former stars Jerome Bettis, Tony Gonzalez, Ray Lewis and Charles Woodson will serve as Legends Captains.The Pro Bowl players were determined by the consensus votes of fans, players and coaches. Each groups vote counted one-third toward determining the selections.Information from The Associated Press was used in this report. Nike Air Max Plus Tn Ultra Cheap . Nigeria beat surprise package Ethiopia 2-0 in the second leg of their playoff for a comfortable 4-1 aggregate victory. Victor Moses converted a 20th-minute penalty after an Ethiopian handball, and Victor Obinna made certain of Nigerias place in Brazil with his powerful free kick in the 82nd at UJ Esuene Stadium. Cheap Nike Tns Online . From filmmaker Nanette Burstein (On the Ropes), The Price of Gold revisits the saga that rocked the figure skating world ahead of the 1994 Lillehammer Olympic Winter Games: the assault on Nancy Kerrigan, and the plot that led its way back to her rival Tonya Harding. http://www.airmaxplustnultratiger.com/ .B. - Sebastien Auger made 44 saves as the Saint John Sea Dogs edged the visiting Acadie-Bathurst Titan 2-1 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Nike Tn Air Max Plus .Y. -- Syracuse has turned up the defence at the right time all season, and when High Point threatened to pull off a monumental upset the second-ranked Orange did what they do best with their quick hands and savvy play. Nike Tns Sale . John Lucas, signed as a mentor for rookie Trey Burke, showed he can score if required, scoring 12 points of his 16 points in the second quarter as Utah built an 18-point lead. Ty Vickery wasnt on the field for Richmonds nine-point loss to St Kilda, but the out-of-sorts forward remains part of coach Damien Hardwicks plans beyond this AFL season.Vickery was one of four players dropped for Saturdays clash at the MCG, sparking fresh speculation hes set to leave Punt Road as a free agent at the end of the season.I probably should have clarified that earlier in the week, Hardwick said of Vickerys axing.I went to Ty and told him I needed to have a look at these two players ... and to his credit he understands.He was disappointed to get dropped, dont get me wrong, but I still maintain Ty is firmly in my best 25.Hes not playing as well as what Id like at the moment, and he agrees with that, but hes a really important player to our footy club.He kicks goals, but I needed to have a look at (Callum) Moore and I needed too have a look at (Todd) Elton .dddddddddddd.. Ty understood that whilst he was still disappointed.In their prime, Wayne Carey and Gary Ablett Sr wouldnt have made much difference inside forward 50 for Richmond in a limp first half against the Saints.The Tigers managed just 12 forays inside their attacking arc for a return of two goals, and were lucky not to be further down than 21 points.We thought our intensity and effort was off ... to come out and start like we did was disappointing, Hardwick said.But we spoke to them at halftime and were pretty firm in that we needed to respond and get our game going.To their credit, at least they came out (better) but probably didnt ... take our opportunities inside 50. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.