and to score is always nice as a striker. Im

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 07.01.2019 13:05
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

ATLANTA -- Make it 6-for-6 for Russell Westbrook and the Oklahoma City Thunder: six straight triple-doubles for Westbrook and six straight wins as the Thunder held on to beat the Atlanta Hawks 102-99 on Monday.Westbrook, who started just 1-of-8 from the floor, finished with 32 points on 10-of-22 shooting, plus 13 rebounds and 12 assists to record his 11th triple-double of the season.I get satisfaction in winning, Westbrook said. Thats the most important part to me. My guys do an amazing job of working on their games and making my job easy, and my jobs to be able to find those guys.Westbrook recorded this triple midway through the third quarter, setting up Victor Oladipo for an and-1 layup. Of Westbrooks 48 career triple-doubles, Monday marked the 19th time he completed the feat before the end of the third quarter. Thats the most three-quarter triple-doubles in the NBA since the start of Westbrooks career, with James Harden and Steph Curry tied for second with four.I know theres so much talk about Russell and what hes doing, because what hes doing is really incredible, remarkable, Thunder coach Billy Donovan said. Obviously the league hasnt seen something like this in a long, long time. I give Russell a lot of credit, and our other guys as well. Were a team. These guys are all together. Theyre all trying to fulfill their role. Theyre all trying to do their job. Theyre all trying to play together. Theyre all trying to make each other better and help each other.Westbrooks triple-double pulls him within one of Michael Jordans seven-game streak, the longest since 1989. Hell have a chance to match it on Friday as the Thunder host the Houston Rockets. Wilt Chamberlain holds the record with nine straight in 1967-68.?I just hope he keeps doing it, man. Its unbelievable, Thunder guard Anthony Morrow said. Hes getting [the numbers] within the game. Its not like hes forcing it. Its something Ive never seen before. Its a blessing for all of us to be a part of that type of greatness. Hes doing it for the team. Hes leading us. Were just following him.The Thunder led by as many as 15 in the second half, but the Hawks made a push, narrowing the gap. Westbrook scored 11 of his 32 in the fourth quarter, including the Thunders final nine points to close the game. As he stepped to the line for a free throw after an and-1 late in the fourth, MVP chants rung out throughout Philips Arena.Thats crazy, right? Westbrook said. It definitely caught me off guard, but I just played, man, and continued to play. Especially on the road.This is the latest a player has gone into a season averaging a triple-double since Oscar Robertson in 1963-64, and Westbrook continued his torrid pace with another full stat line to round out at 31.0 points, 10.9 rebounds and 11.3 assists through 22 games. Thats a triple-double in half of his games this season -- the same amount the rest of the NBA has combined.You could see it in the summertime, Morrow said. He never backs down from a challenge. I think where some people may have seen this as a tough situation for him with all those guys leaving ... he trusted in us and definitely trusted in himself, and you see what hes doing. Hes leading us and doing a great job. Nike Air Force 1 Low Womens . The phone hearing is scheduled for 4:30pm et/1:30pm pt. Winchester, who was not penalized for the hit, appeared to make contact with Kellys head early in the first period of Thursdays game in Boston. Nike Air Force 1 Mens . It might not have mattered. While the Dodgers are preparing for the playoffs, the Padres showed their future has promise behind two rookies. http://www.airforce1shoescheapsale.com/ . Wilson hit Schenn from behind during Tuesday nights game in Philadelphia, earning a five-minute major for charging and a game misconduct. He has a phone hearing with the department of player safety, which limits any potential suspension to five or fewer games. Nike Air Force 1 Low . Irving scored 23 points, Tristan Thompson had 20 points and 10 rebounds and the Cavaliers beat the Denver Nuggets 117-109 on Friday night. Nike Air Force 1 Low Mens Sale . -- James Young couldnt wait to apply those tweaks to his jump shot, and the first one he made against UT Arlington told him it could be a good night.Harry Kane insists Tottenham are taking the Premier League title race game by game as his side look to hunt down Leicester with six matches remaining. Spurs are seven points behind the Foxes going into the weekends games, where they host Manchester United at White Hart Lane while Leicester travel to Sunderland, with both matches being shown on Super Sunday.Premier League top scorer Kane is hoping to lead Spurs to their first top-flight title since 1961, but Leicester have lost just three games all season and arguably have the easier run-in of the two sides. Speaking to Sky Sports after picking up the March Player of the Month award, Kane said: Were just taking it game by game, with Leicester being top, were the ones who have to keep putting the pressure on and making them slip up, thats all we can do.Weve just got to go out each game and try and win it. All the focus is on the Premier League now from now until the end of the season.Obviously everyone is going to be talking about it, were excited for it and focused on what we need to do, and were looking forward to it. Kane has 28 goals for club and country this season Its the Premier League, everyone is tuned in, everyone is watching it, and its great, its great to be a part of it. Obviously were going to do our best and hopefully we can go as far as we can.Leicester face Sunderland at 1.30pm on Sunday, live on Sky Sports 1, while Spurs host United after the final whistle at 4pm. Kane says his goal against Arsenal in March was one of the best in his career Kane says the timing of the games can have an impact on the mentality, but that only depends on whetheer the first team playing have won or not.ddddddddddddIts hard to say [if the team who plays first has the advantage], it all depends on the result. If you win the pressure is on the other team, if you dont it gives them a bit of a boost to try and go ahead or for us to catch up. Its neither here or there, youve just got to win your games.You have to beat the bigger teams in the league, and Man United are a team that are going to be difficult. Mauricio Pochettinos Spurs are seven points behind Leicester in the title race Were more than capable of doing it, we have great belief in our squad and thats what weve got to go out there and do.Kane has 28 goals for club and country this season, and scored five in March for Spurs.Of the five goals, he insists the stunning strike against Arsenal in the 2-2 north London derby draw on March 5 was his favourite. Leicester go to Sunderland on Super Sunday It has been a good month, weve picked up some good results and to score is always nice as a striker. Im very grateful to pick up this award.The Arsenal one was the best one for me. It would have been nice to have won the game but the goal itself was one of the better ones throughout my whole career.North London derbies are always nice to score in, so that one was definitely a special one.Watch the extended interview with Kane on Sky Sports News HQ on Friday. Also See: Old Spurs boys to decide title? King: Nerve key in title run-in Poch relishing preparation time Title rivals live on Sky China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.