idnt have to act, Prescott said. Its me.Prescott and his m

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 07.01.2019 13:04
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

STILLWATER, Okla. -- Leyton Hammonds had 15 points and a game-high 13 rebounds as Oklahoma State rolled to a 117-72 victory over New Orleans Wednesday night.Six different players scored in double digits for Oklahoma State (3-0), which hit the 100-point plateau for the third consecutive game -- for just the second time in school history and first since the 1993-94 season.Hammonds had just eight points on 4-of-8 shooting in the first two games combined, getting completely shut out in the Cowboys opener, and surpassed those totals in the first eight minutes against New Orleans.We had a lot of guys in double figures, we shared the ball really well today, Hammonds said. But our main thing was defense. We were just playing great on defense, everybody was. It kind of gave us some energy on offense to share the ball and get easy baskets. It made it easy for us.Erik Thomas scored 18 points and had five rebounds, while Jorge Rosa contributed 14 points, for New Orleans (1-1).We did very few things at a high level, and we have to get better on all aspects offensively, said Privateers coach Mark Slessinger. We have to execute at a much higher rate. We have to be able to communicate defensively at a higher rate, which we did not do.The Cowboys led from wire-to-wire, jumping out to a big lead early and building on it the rest of the way. They led 68-36 at halftime, with their first-half offensive output setting a new school record.All in all, I thought it was a terrific first half, said first-year OSU coach Brad Underwood. I really challenged them in the second half to maintain that, I know human nature becomes a little more difficult. Six guys in double figures, 22 assists, 10 turnovers -- good numbers. I think weve improved.BIG PICTURENew Orleans: Following a 103-67 win over Division III LaGrange College last Friday in their season opener, the Privateers appeared out of their depth for much of the night. After holding LaGrange to just 36 percent (23 for 64), New Orleans allowed OSU a 53.5 shooting percentage. Starting forward Makur Puou scored 10 points and had eight rebounds against LaGrange, but was held off the score sheet while picking up four rebounds. New Orleans also turned it over just 11 times in the opener, but had 23 in this one.Oklahoma State: For a team that had already scored 102 points in each of its first two victories, the Cowboys found another offensive gear this time. With no starter playing more than 20 minutes, Oklahoma State still received 13 points and eight assists from Jawun Evans, while Phil Forte scored 13. Jeffrey Carroll scored 14 points with three steals off the bench, while freshman Lucas NGuessan scored 11 points with six rebounds, and fellow freshman Lindy Waters also scored 11. But among all the impressive statistics was that they turned the ball over just 10 times, including just twice in the first half.TURNING POINTWhen Michael Zeno drove the lane and dunked 4:38 into the contest, it cut Oklahoma States lead to 14-8, but the Cowboys erupted for a 24-4 run over the next five minutes that enabled them to take over the game. After Mitchell Solomon sank a free throw with 7:25 left in the first half, Oklahoma State had stretched its advantage to 48-16, and the outcome was never in doubt again.STAT OF THE NIGHTThe Cowboys outrebounded New Orleans 47-29, limiting the Privateers to just eight offensive rebounds. New Orleans had 47 rebounds (22 offensive) in its opener against LaGrange.A big challenge coming into this game was controlling the glass, Underwood said. The Thomas kid had nine offensive rebounds in their first game -- I dont care who you do that against, thats a big-time effort. We took that challenge on, and it was great to see.UP NEXTNew Orleans: remains in Oklahoma, visiting Tulsa on Saturday. The Golden Hurricane is 0-2 after losing to Wichita State 80-53 Wednesday night.Oklahoma State: travels to Hawaii to take part in the Maui Jim Maui Invitational Tournament on Monday, first facing UConn, who have started 0-2 so far this year. Site De Chaussure Air Max Pas Cher . Hamelin, who triumphed in the 500 on Saturday, edged out Victor An of Russia by 0.021 seconds to maintain his lead in the World Cup standings. Russias Vladimir Grigorev was third. In the relay, Canada took control six laps from the finish line to beat Russia and the Netherlands. Chaussure Air Max Solde . -- In one brief spurt, Brazil turned a close game into a rout and proved again it will be a strong World Cup favourite. http://www.airmaxchaussurespascher.fr/ . Aduriz headed home Markel Susaetas cross in the sixth minute to open the scoring at San Mames Stadium. He bettered that with a long-range blast that went in off the goal frame in the 18th, and converted a penalty in the 72nd after Diego Mainz was sent off for fouling Aduriz with only the goalkeeper to beat. Air Max Pas Cher En Ligne .Y. -- Vancouver Canucks goaltender Roberto Luongo had little trouble picking up his first shutout of the season against a Buffalo Sabres team thats having trouble scoring goals. Air Max Chaussure Boutique En Ligne . - Blake Griffin had 30 points and 12 rebounds, J. Dak Prescott?is scheduled to make his debut in a television ad on Friday, his first spot since emerging as the?Dallas Cowboys starting quarterback.The ad, shared by Prescott on Twitter on Thursday night, is called The Moment and is co-branded spot with his shoe company Adidas and retailer Champs Sports.The spot tells the story of Prescotts rise, in his own words.Nothing has ever been given to me, Prescott says in the voiceover. I take every moment and try to make something special.After hearing a voice on the radio putting him down, Prescott responds: Go ahead, doubt me. Ill just work harder. This is my moment and Im ready.Prescott told ESPN.com on Friday that the spot worked out because its easy to tell my own story.It wasnt uncomfortable to do because I didnt have to act, Prescott said. Its me.Prescott and his marketer Peter Miller of JABEZ Marketing Group have been understandably cautious about doing too much off the field, especially before it was clear that Prescott would keep his starting job when Tony Romo returned from injury midseason.From the very beginning, weve been aware of his value and his responsibility, not only being on the Cowboys, but being their quarterback, Miller said.Miller acknowledged that he has met with both NFL and Cowboys sponsors who are interested in Prescott but dooesnt anticipate that his client will do many deals before the end of the regular season.dddddddddddd.Prescott is on the same page.The key for me right now is to do as well as I can on the field and take care of business, Prescott said.Prescott said the key to doing deals when the time comes will be authenticity, something he says he had from the beginning with Adidas.I was with them for five years at Mississippi State and they were loyal to me when I came out, Prescott said. Its been nice to be part of the momentum that the brand has.In the spot Prescott wears Adidas gear, including their Alpha Bounce shoes.Patrick Walsh, vice president of marketing for Champs, said the brand has a history of getting up-and-comers and Prescott fit perfectly. The idea of the campaign, Walsh said, is to be inspired by Prescotts story and relate it back to Champs, which has more than 500 stores in the U.S. and Canada.The spot also features an unreleased single from Grammy-nominated artist Desiigner.Prescott -- who was the eighth quarterback drafted in the 2016 at the 135th pick -- has led the Cowboys to an 11-2 start, which ties the?New England Patriots?for the best record in the league. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.